MJ, Soul of a Saint
February 15, 2010, 07:28:28 PM
Michael,

Sometimes words aren't enough to express what I really feel, but I do long for some light at the end of this lonely, dark tunnel...this cloud of unknowing.  I've followed your life from its beginnings, recognizing your immense talent at such a young age.  I watched you grow into manhood, and I knew you were destined for greatness.  Through the subsequent years, I discovered a man whose heart beat in tandem with my own.  I've asked myself if it is possible that we are truly soulmates as so much of who we are parallels one another?  None of what I am saying here reflects the musical talent you have been gifted with, but solely your own personhood.  When one feels inside the depth of what you and I feel, it becomes a lonely place because so many people equate love with all the wrong things.  

Your love for children and your fans has touched me deeply.  I don't think I have heard any one man say "I love you" more than you, and really mean it with such heartwarming sincerity.  You have always been a breath of fresh air, giving life to each and every moment.  My own life has been surrounded by children as I have dedicated my life to them from an early age...first as nanny, then as teacher, and now in working with the mentally and physically challenged.  Children and even animals know the meaning of loving unconditionally,and they speak from the heart.  How sad it is when we forget that child we once were, and we lose the magic and the innocence.

Neverland, for me, was the essence of your vast love for humankind, the children, and all of God's beauty.  You provided a safe haven for the young and old alike to return to their primordial roots.  How sad that there were those who wished to destroy something that was only meant for good.  Sometimes we have to stand up in the face of adversity and confront it head on.  Perhaps that is what you are doing right now.  I can only hope.  I've experienced such things myself, and know that the truth will set us free if we persevere.  

My real name means "Regal Warrior."  I  am a warrior for you, Michael, and I love you more.  While our paths may never cross, I am here for you always.  My greatest dream is that oneday we will meet...whether here or in the world to come...I don't know, but we both stand on the same side.  Here is a poem I have written that sheds more light on who I am and my love for God:

OUT OF SILENCE

As a wisp of wind
The sound of your voice
Falls gently on my ear.
It descends into some unknown depth
And pierces the interior of my soul
That thirsts for your consummate love,
Anticipating its sweet encounter!

The softness of your eyes
Penetrate the core of my being
Setting my soul aflame!
Your holy presence
Sweeps me with an irresistible flood
Beyond my limited understanding
Into a cloud of unknowing.

The river flows quickly
Through your green and wooded banks
Until we meet a crisis course
Where your loving, outstretched hand
Invites me to leap in complete self-giving
Into the bottomless abyss
Of your redeeming love.

I give myself in ecstasy of abandonment
Leaping down to a lower place
Not caring what fate befalls me...
It is love that swoops me up from below
And carries me on eagles' wings
Bringing me back to yourself.

We have walked among the unseen
Echoing in chords of love
Searching out the unfathomable places
Illuminated by your light.
Binding the wounds of enigmatic emptiness
Which turns humankind inside out
And detaches them from their exterior self.

As a bird on wing
I welcome your breath of fresh air
That seems to surround me,
Your sweet fragrance clinging to my hair.
I close my eyes
To drink in your night song
Experiencing the magnitude of flight.

I have become the bird
Whose appetite for love is insatiable.
I have impaled myself on your crown of thorns
Knowing that the best is bought
At the cost of great pain
And I carry our song
To thy beloved's bedchamber.

Rejoice O Israel!
Lament in tears,
O birds of noble lineage
For God is born of silence.
The self that speaks only in silence
And hears in silence
Knows thy secret name.

copyrighted

If you should ever read this, Michael, may it bring you some words of comfort and everlasting peace.

Loving you more,
A Regal Warrior
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

Re: MJ, Soul of a Saint
February 28, 2010, 07:09:43 AM
i feel the same......i cry for micheals pain...i feel his pain.......irelate to his love of children also.....they have always been in my life and always will even though i am now retired i still help at mother and baby club....if only we could.               get people to understand how important it is to harness the childs way of seeing things.....they dont hate.....they dont hurt you........that power is amazing.....only to be lost in a lot of cases because they listen to the adults hate for this and that......and copy......we as adults have a huge  responsibility to show the children.....love.....and not hate.....xxx
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions