1958-2009

  • 15 Replies
  • 983 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline frogh777

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 711

1958-2009

  • on: February 15, 2010, 04:35:42 PM
I just hate the fact that i didnt see 1958-2009 noWhere. Not memorial, not funeral. When I was watching  This IS it, I was thinking that they will put it at the end of This Is It, but they didn't. Do you agree that its is very strange.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mumof3

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1973

Re: 1958-2009

  • on: February 15, 2010, 04:46:52 PM
yesit is strange and i am glad they didnt put it there
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Jacksonology

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1548

Re: 1958-2009

  • on: February 15, 2010, 05:04:11 PM
don't forget the grammy in memoriam MJ wasn't mentioned: [youtube:1ta2u4n2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u9snaEzCzw[/youtube:1ta2u4n2]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Le Papillon Bleu

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1209

Re: 1958-2009

  • on: February 15, 2010, 05:06:25 PM
whasssup with that green stocking face? :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Jacksonology

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1548

Re: 1958-2009

  • on: February 15, 2010, 05:09:06 PM
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
whasssup with that green stocking face? :lol:

read on  ;) viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5651
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline PrettyYoungTeletubby

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 264

Re: 1958-2009

  • on: February 15, 2010, 05:10:58 PM
I m happy as long as i don t see those dates. I dont even want a t-shirt with 2009 on it.

And if we have a hoax of course we don't have 58-09 written anywhere....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Le Papillon Bleu

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1209

Re: 1958-2009

  • on: February 15, 2010, 05:14:14 PM
Quote from: "Jacksonology"
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
whasssup with that green stocking face? :lol:

read on  ;) viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5651
OMG i'll read til' tomorrow  :lol:  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline LOVESoldier28

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 148

Re: 1958-2009

  • on: February 15, 2010, 10:12:46 PM
I found another 7 by doing numerology by adding up both years 1958 and 2009.
1958=23 2+3=5
2009=11 1+1=2

5+2=7
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
L.O.V.E. In One!

Offline whisper

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 630

Re: 1958-2009

  • on: February 15, 2010, 10:29:36 PM
Quote from: "frogh777"
I just hate the fact that i didnt see 1958-2009 noWhere. Not memorial, not funeral. When I was watching  This IS it, I was thinking that they will put it at the end of This Is It, but they didn't. Do you agree that its is very strange.
thats a good thing in my opinion  ;) ..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

Offline farhatmjj

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 570
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1350276285

Re: 1958-2009

  • on: February 15, 2010, 10:39:56 PM
Why do you hate that?  :shock: i love that! I'm happy they don't put it anywhere, but i'm not sure if they put it in the memorial? They did show "in loving memory of Michael Jackson" on the screen. And i hate that.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
[/b]


Offline SoundOfCrescendo

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 200

Re: 1958-2009

  • on: February 15, 2010, 10:51:40 PM
Quote from: "PrettyYoungTeletubby"
I m happy as long as i don t see those dates. I dont even want a t-shirt with 2009 on it.

And if we have a hoax of course we don't have 58-09 written anywhere....
I agree. Any shirt I've gotten with dates (which is about 10 :lol: ) i just crossed the dates out. xP
I even got myself a Michael Lives T- Shirt.  ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
[size=150]We didn\'t lose Michael, we just can\'t find him.[/size]



"Everyone loved Michael, we all loved him, but I mean, look what we did..." --Gladys Knight

Offline King_Michael

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 367

Re: 1958-2009

  • on: February 16, 2010, 01:20:47 AM
1958-.... he hasn't died yet he still has a long life to live God willing
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

Offline steffmaster1

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 968

Re: 1958-2009

  • on: February 16, 2010, 09:43:52 AM
I got my tatoo 25th june not knowing he would "die" later that evening people were saying you should get it dated thank god i didnt lol :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline frogh777

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 711

Re: 1958-2009

  • on: February 16, 2010, 10:41:19 AM
Quote from: "steffmaster1"
I got my tatoo 25th june not knowing he would "die" later that evening people were saying you should get it dated thank god i didnt lol :lol:
yeah, that would be funny..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Infinitylady

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1006
    • http://www.insightsofgod.com;http://www.realorange.org

Re: 1958-2009

  • on: February 16, 2010, 10:52:00 AM
Funny, you bring this up. I was at the store the other day and I forgot to get the name of the magazine but ofcourse it was a magazine about the King of Pop. I looked at one of the pictures of the memorial and they did show the date of it 1958-2009 but when I looked on the video I didn't see it at all.  I have to go back to the store to find it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline frogh777

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 711

Re: 1958-2009

  • on: February 16, 2010, 11:25:30 AM
Quote from: "Infinitylady"
Funny, you bring this up. I was at the store the other day and I forgot to get the name of the magazine but ofcourse it was a magazine about the King of Pop. I looked at one of the pictures of the memorial and they did show the date of it 1958-2009 but when I looked on the video I didn't see it at all.  I have to go back to the store to find it.

ha, really, when MJ comes back, nobody should be mad at HIM, BEcuz the only thing he did is hide, MEDIA told Us that he died... AND how many times did MJ told us to not believe the media?
and I think the media knows NOW that he is not really dead. I mean they all forget him. The only thing that we see these days about MJ is some songs, and grammy and short news about the court. TMZ is the only media source that keeps us up to date. And LKL on CNN, but he just a part of the hoax.
I mean if he really died, I mean when KING OF POP, THE LEGENDARY KING OF POP really died. Then it would be very different. FOR MONTHS a non stop BREAKING NEWS. AND NOT JUST FOR 2 DAYS
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

 

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal