Re: Jackson 5 producer responds to a beLIEver
February 15, 2010, 05:27:44 PM
OMG! my mouth just dropped! I mean i know alot of ppl contact the fam and KO and others and send them links and what not but the way she responded! no 1 ever responds! if your part of the beLIEvers LOL!! as if shez saying if youre part of Al Qaeda or something!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2010, 09:45:41 PM
Of course, she knows about it.  She produced an entire reality series based on the dream of Michael dying.    :D  :D   Her tweets when MJ died were, getting ready for memorial, early arrival.  I haven't tweeted since MJ's burial, RIP King.  After the funeral, she said Bye MJ, hate to see you go but so happy you are resting.  When someone really dies, she has been quite emotional with her posts.  She even tweeted once that Michael was involved in the creative process of the reality series which is based on a "dream" of Michael dying.  Of course, she knows what is going on.  She is one of the producers of what is going on.  The memorial was tied into the reality TV series.  That is why the Memorial is listed in the IMDB as reality TV, instead of news like Princess Diana's memorial was.  This is a HUGE picture to view and it has to be looked at in its entirety.   This is all very clear to me.  I have great difficulty why so many people cannot understand what is going on, but I guess everyone looks at things differently.   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 15, 2010, 09:51:22 PM
And don't forget that it was Jodi who "tweeted" regarding the Grammys, "let the children do what is in their hearts for their dad.  No one knows MJ's intent better."  How can a dead man have an intent?   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

She has also said "all's well that end's well.  I believe in Miracles.  Thank you Martin Luther King, Jr. for dreaming (immediately after the season finality of the reality series revealing Jermaine's dream of Michael dying), etc.  She is very much in on it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 15, 2010, 10:30:49 PM
Quote from: "mumof3"
to be honest i have never understood why the family have neber stoped our site or others or have not come right out and said please will you stop saying it is a hoax right now you are wrong but they have not  which to me is odd they are a powerfull family and they have a  lot of respect from all round the world

It could be a couple of theories here. One they might not want to acknowledge anyone to lend credence to this site or others. Esp of Michael is gone.

The other is, there may be money to be made off of people believing in a hoax. People going out buying up everything to look for clues.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

February 15, 2010, 11:04:45 PM
Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
Of course, she knows about it.  She produced an entire reality series based on the dream of Michael dying.    :D  :D   Her tweets when MJ died were, getting ready for memorial, early arrival.  I haven't tweeted since MJ's burial, RIP King.  After the funeral, she said Bye MJ, hate to see you go but so happy you are resting.  When someone really dies, she has been quite emotional with her posts.  She even tweeted once that Michael was involved in the creative process of the reality series which is based on a "dream" of Michael dying.  Of course, she knows what is going on.  She is one of the producers of what is going on.  The memorial was tied into the reality TV series.  That is why the Memorial is listed in the IMDB as reality TV, instead of news like Princess Diana's memorial was.  This is a HUGE picture to view and it has to be looked at in its entirety.   This is all very clear to me.  I have great difficulty why so many people cannot understand what is going on, but I guess everyone looks at things differently.   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
but if thats the case why call us disrespectful and absurd or whatever? why respond at all??!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2010, 01:19:18 AM
Because she has to play the role.  She can't come out and say it.  She has to remain on the fence, wobbling from one side to the other, as always, until Michael is ready.   :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2010, 02:53:21 AM
She probably playing a role too like everybody else that knows something about MJ's death.  She probably just acting like she's all outraged so she don't have to answer anyone's questions.  She know what's up just like his family.  The Jacksons seem like they're pretty tight with her.  So she is going to stay tight lipped about everything right now. Everybody in the Jackson family and their camp acting outraged right now.  I noticed Joe and Latoya talking about several people being responsible for MJ.  Then I look at MJ's nephew's twitter and he talking about one person is responsible.  Janet also pointing her finger at Murray on her interview.  I'm like come on Jacksons get your stories straight.  They be all over the place
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2010, 04:50:35 AM
Do you want to know my opinion? I don't care what role is she playing, she shouldn't call us disrespectful and absurd. I think I have the right to BELIEVE anything I want and when that person sent her the link with Green Man was a crime, or what?

And how my belief can offend her? She has own believes I have mine, no offense yes? Maybe they are in contradiction but is not an offense or someting else. Did she think that by this answer could lose followers for J brothers? I don't think she was thinking so far.
And even if MJ would be dead, hope not God !! and we believe he is not dead what's the problem? Elvis fans still believe that Elvis is not dead even now in 2009.

And another thing a lot of people wrote tweets to Kenny O. probably the same theme about MJ alive and Kenny never ever gave such an answer. Kenny has over 20000 follwers can you imagine how many wrote about MJ alive or all the the things we found as discrepances between the reality and lies?

So I'm sorry but I'm very upset she should better don't ansewer. Wrong policy for J Brothers what she did now.

if Kenny O. reads here I must thank him because first of all he is human, he understand our feelings and suffering, so regarding to Jodi I can't say that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

February 16, 2010, 05:27:05 AM
shes covering up for the public to not think theres a hoax but by saying beLIEvers she is giving us a clue and hope thats why she wrote it like that she cudn't just say its true so she gave us a hidden clue 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

February 16, 2010, 05:28:35 AM
Quote from: "steffmaster1"
shes covering up for the public to not think theres a hoax but by saying beLIEvers she is giving us a clue and hope thats why she wrote it like that she cudn't just say its true so she gave us a hidden clue 8-)
I'm sure lots of people are going to look up what beLIEvers means.  ;)
It's like advertisement.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

February 16, 2010, 05:41:30 AM
Quote from: "loma"
It's like advertisement.

oh yeah! so shes pretty smart really lol :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

February 16, 2010, 05:44:47 AM
Quote from: "loma"
It's like advertisement.

oh yeah! so shes pretty smart really lol :lol:
:lol: Either that or she hasn't realized it yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

February 16, 2010, 06:31:50 AM
steffmaster, sorry I don't agree with you it's not for the first time she said this that family Jackson are not respected by us, who believe MJ alive... and so on, so I think she is really convinced of this, and too bad she has no diplomacy. At least she could have said " Please don't sent me such messages I don't read them.Don't you think it's better than saying that these messages are disrespectful and absurd ?

And I dont now if that pers. wrote to her beLIEvers so she copy from there I really don't know.

and lome I believe that in net world in the 8 months all the people know what beLIEvers means. So I say again I'm very upset on her any answer would have been better than this. I used to follow her sorry I'm not interesting anymore, I read also teweets of some retweeted by her I think that you know the general opinion of others who say MJ is dead that we are doing a BAD thing, also we are crazy and so on... with them she disscuss on tweeter not with us, so I ask you be more realistic.

So for me she doesn't gives clues or something else for us. But I may say reading her tweets that she said sometimes is speaking of MJ at present tense. Nothing new because the brothers often speak like this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

February 16, 2010, 09:53:14 AM
well she posted this later, so I dont know what to make of it, shez not only commenting but also discussing us with her tweeps!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2010, 11:27:26 AM
she already blocked a girl that I know, honestly Jodi was wrong and a wrong move, anyway she did what she wanted, her option. She is entitled to do what si wants, all that I didn't understand was the motif  

Now in this tweet of hers is exactly what I wrote here that anyone is entitled to believe what he/she wants and saying this to other person IS NOT A CRIME, is just a communication of their belief !! What's the tragedy here??

Now again I don't understand this : "is rude to her and her family??" :shock:  How come ? Does she or anyone realize that WE ARE TALKING HERE ABOUT MJ, NOT THEM OR THEIR FAMILIES?. Or do they think MJ is the same with them? GOOOOOOOOODDDD HELP ME !!!   :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions