Are we really going to forget?...
February 15, 2010, 02:42:28 PM
I'm sure there must be a topic like this already, but I can't find it and I feel this is important or that we should be reminded. Lately, with the autopsy report and the arrest of Dr. Murray, I notice a lot of people are beginning to lose hope. People, are we really going to forget about all the strange things that have happened? I mean, sure, there's all the things on the autopsy report, there's things people have claimed of seeing him at UCLA, but if these things are true, then maybe the theory of having another dying body in his place could also be true. I'm not saying it is, but It certainly seems plausible, to get all the information. I mean, are we just going to forget that:

1. The Fact the Death Certificate was never signed
2. There's more than one Will and D.C.
3. A portion of LAX was closed on June 25th, 2009
4. No one from UCLA ever really said anything about the incident
5. No one was able to even recognize the body as Michael
6. The police did a search AFTER family had been in the house
7. The Memorial (I'm gonna let you fill in the blanks about what was weird there  :lol: )
8. The Funeral (Again...Gonna let you fill in the blanks)
9. The fact no one in the Family has TRULY Cried (We've never seen any actual tears)
10. In The reality show The Jack5ons, they continue to mention "The Jackson 5" and I think even they know its not the Jackson 5 unless Michael's there, and they mention performing with him again and if I remember correctly, someone (I can't remember who  :?  ) Was wearing a T-shirt that Read "Michael Lives"
*11. The "funeral" didn't seem suitable for the LEGENDARY mister Michael Jackson at all! (Way too simple)
*12. There was NO funeral procession with his "casket" trough LA or whatever with miles and miles of fans all over the world lined up to say their last goodbye to the LEGEND Michael! (They can't block the streets if it's fake :lol: )
*13. It looked like the memorial was planned long before. How were they able to set up a memorial like that in 2 weeks?
*14. The funeral had garbage cans a long the street, and trees seemed to uproot themselves at times.
*15. he Extra "PAINS" in place of "PAIN" at the Memorial.
*16. Only one who's ever called him "DEAD" is the media, no family members have.
*17. The recent video from Jermaine Jackson saying "He was with us before we got to the airport" then correcting himself and saying "I mean before we got to the hospital."

I hope that we can keep the faith and not lose sight of everything we've found out in the last 7 or 8 months. I realize there's more than 10 things strange that have gone on but I added the ones I thought were important, and if anyone else wants to add on feel free to. Again, sorry if something similar to this has been posted, I haven't been on in  while and I haven't seen/found anything like it.

*EDIT Imma take Dancing_Machine's advice and update this. I'm gonna put a * next to the updated ones. Thanks you guys for the additions. :D
Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 05:01:30 PM by SoundOfCrescendo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We didn\'t lose Michael, we just can\'t find him.[/size]

"Everyone loved Michael, we all loved him, but I mean, look what we did..." --Gladys Knight

Re: Are we really going to forget?...
February 15, 2010, 03:15:13 PM
Quote from: "SoundOfCrescendo"
I'm sure there must be a topic like this already, but I can't find it and I feel this is important or that we should be reminded. Lately, with the autopsy report and the arrest of Dr. Murray, I notice a lot of people are beginning to lose hope. People, are we really going to forget about all the strange things that have happened? I mean, sure, there's all the things on the autopsy report, there's things people have claimed of seeing him at UCLA, but if these things are true, then maybe the theory of having another dying body in his place could also be true. I'm not saying it is, but It certainly seems plausible, to get all the information. I mean, are we just going to forget that:

1. The Fact the Death Certificate was never signed
2. There's more than one Will and D.C.
3. A portion of LAX was closed on June 25th, 2009
4. No one from UCLA ever really said anything about the incident
5. No one was able to even recognize the body as Michael
6. The police did a search AFTER family had been in the house
7. The Memorial (I'm gonna let you fill in the blanks about what was weird there  :lol: )
8. The Funeral (Again...Gonna let you fill in the blanks)
9. The fact no one in the Family has TRULY Cried (We've never seen any actual tears)
10. In The reality show The Jack5ons, they continue to mention "The Jackson 5" and I think even they know its not the Jackson 5 unless Michael's there, and they mention performing with him again and if I remember correctly, someone (I can't remember who  :?  ) Was wearing a T-shirt that Read "Michael Lives"

I hope that we can keep the faith and not lose sight of everything we've found out in the last 7 or 8 months. I realize there's more than 10 things strange that have gone on but I added the ones I thought were important, and if anyone else wants to add on feel free to. Again, sorry if something similar to this has been posted, I haven't been on in  while and I haven't seen/found anything like it.

The only thing That ever said that he is DEAD, Was by the media. All the others close by Mj always said: He is gone, or just said nothing. Like his mom!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2010, 04:01:54 PM
Quote from: "frogh777"

The only thing That ever said that he is DEAD, Was by the media. All the others close by Mj always said: He is gone, or just said nothing. Like his mom!

Yep right! Even Jermaine announced "my brother, the legendary King of Pop, passed away today..."

To pass away could as well just mean "to disappear" or "to vanish" ... (or to die)

@SoundofCrescendo: it was Jermaine's wife who had that shirt on + thx for the optimistic thread!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2010, 05:35:45 PM
Good post  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2010, 05:56:09 PM
11. The "funeral" didn't seem suitable for the LEGENDARY mister Michael Jackson at all! (Way too simple)

12. There was NO funeral procession with his "casket" trough LA or whatever with miles and miles of fans all over the world lined up to say their last goodbye to the LEGEND Michael! (They can't block the streets if it's fake :lol: )

13. It looked like the memorial was planned long before. How were they able to set up a memorial like that in 2 weeks?

14. In Jack5ons Family Dynasty Jackie says he's sure he will see his brother very soon.  :?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login @3:29

@SoundOfCrescendo, it would be great if you updated the list in your first post  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

mumof3

February 18, 2010, 06:16:00 PM
Moving trees
Rubbish Bins
PAINS
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2010, 06:26:32 PM
Quote from: "PrettyYoungTeletubby"
Quote from: "frogh777"

Yep right! Even Jermaine announced "my brother, the legendary King of Pop, passed away today..."

To pass away could as well just mean "to disappear" or "to vanish" ... (or to die)

@SoundofCrescendo: it was Jermaine's wife who had that shirt on + thx for the optimistic thread!!!!

Euh...
I remember his father saying " He just kill my son " after the curt of Murray....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

zeke

February 18, 2010, 10:58:33 PM
Everything just doesn't add up.. ''good news doesn't sell''- Michael Jackson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2010, 11:55:17 PM
Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
11. The "funeral" didn't seem suitable for the LEGENDARY mister Michael Jackson at all! (Way too simple)

12. There was NO funeral procession with his "casket" trough LA or whatever with miles and miles of fans all over the world lined up to say their last goodbye to the LEGEND Michael! (They can't block the streets if it's fake :lol: )

13. It looked like the memorial was planned long before. How were they able to set up a memorial like that in 2 weeks?

14. In Jack5ons Family Dynasty Jackie says he's sure he will see his brother very soon.  :?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login @3:29

@SoundOfCrescendo, it would be great if you updated the list in your first post  ;)
I might just have to take you up on that. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We didn\'t lose Michael, we just can\'t find him.[/size]

"Everyone loved Michael, we all loved him, but I mean, look what we did..." --Gladys Knight

February 20, 2010, 07:27:55 PM
Great! Now we can have one list with all the odd things we discovered  ;)

I have something to add to the list:

18. The family that acts very strange, as in very unaffected and indifferent like they didnt lost a brother/son/father!

19. No sirens on the ambulance at all and no one seemed particularly upset or in a hurry when supposedly Michael is dying
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions