No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Holy Cr#p! MJ smoked!!!!!!!!
February 08, 2010, 11:08:56 PM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Who cares what the "autopsy" says- this a hoax death forum, he's alive and doing this for a reson, remember?
Sorry for the big words, but I think everyone needs to snap out of it, becausehether he smoked or not is totally irrelevant to why he hoaxed his death!
I'm sorry to say this, but it needs to be said. I'm not directing this directly at you, so don't take any offense or take it personally.
Yes, this is a hoax death forum, but are we a bunch of loons doing anything in our power, including discarding all reason and logic, to make the facts fit our pre-drawn conclusions, or are we individuals who do not like to just take things at face value and are searching logically for clues?
If we are the former, then we can't blame people for looking at us much like how one would look at someone parading around their house with nothing but pink underwear with bunnies on. If we are the latter, then let's be reasonable and not keep finding random details just so we can live another day without crying.
Besides, Michael wouldn't want us, i'm fairly certain, to be so dependent upon his existence. I mean, can you imagine? People are crying and killing themselves over you, literally!
If he's alive, he's got enough problems of his own and doesn't need to be worrying about our well-being too. Some might say he faked his death because he needed to get away; he was giving too much of himself. He's already given us 40, give or take, years of entertainment. What more do we want from him?
sorry for the rant, but this needs to be addressed if we're gonna have any kind of credibility with anybody.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Check out my blog at:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Shout

Re: The Autopsy Part 2
February 08, 2010, 11:11:34 PM
But doesn´t the men (forgott the name I think it was Craig Harvey) mentioned in his emails that a license  was enough to prove the identity of somebody. I remember that it was allready discussed here. It makes me wonder if they did not supposedly recognized him...I would prefer a DNA test but I am not aware of those things. So cannot say much about it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

February 08, 2010, 11:15:31 PM
I don't want to get personal but we had a "extended" family member pass. He had all of his info with him but still a family member had to id the body. Due to the circumstances no one wanted to but it had to be done.....I don't think a DL would have been enough....just my opinion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

February 08, 2010, 11:20:24 PM
Great expression gracesong!
Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 11:41:24 PM by Shout
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

February 08, 2010, 11:22:24 PM
Quote from: "gracesong"
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Who cares what the "autopsy" says- this a hoax death forum, he's alive and doing this for a reason, remember?
Sorry for the big words, but I think everyone needs to snap out of it, because whether he smoked or not is totally irrelevant to why he hoaxed his death!
I'm sorry to say this, but it needs to be said. I'm not directing this directly at you, so don't take any offense or take it personally.
Yes, this is a hoax death forum, but are we a bunch of loons doing anything in our power, including discarding all reason and logic, to make the facts fit our pre-drawn conclusions, or are we individuals who do not like to just take things at face value and are searching logically for clues?
If we are the former, then we can't blame people for looking at us much like how one would look at someone parading around their house with nothing but pink underwear with bunnies on. If we are the latter, then let's be reasonable and not keep finding random details just so we can live another day without crying.
Besides, Michael wouldn't want us, i'm fairly certain, to be so dependent upon his existence. I mean, can you imagine? People are crying and killing themselves over you, literally!
If he's alive, he's got enough problems of his own and doesn't need to be worrying about our well-being too. Some might say he faked his death because he needed to get away; he was giving too much of himself. He's already given us 40, give or take, years of entertainment. What more do we want from him?
sorry for the rant, but this needs to be addressed if we're gonna have any kind of credibility with anybody.
Of course we are the former- and we are being reasonable. The inconsistencies of people's stories about the 25th, the obviously Photosopped ambulance photo (I noticed it looked fake the minute I saw it, even though I was pouring like a leaky faucet), and the fact that his so-called death certificate says Joseph even though the FBI files proved it was Joe, along with many other reasonable, plausible things we have worked our butts off to find are enough for me.

I would know people are going to cry over me (how do we know people actually killed themselves?)therefore I would only do this for a very important reason, to expose something big and wrong that shouldn't exist- this isn't about us wanting stuff from him, this about him on a mission- Remember in TII, he's wearing a shirt that says Mission, and he himself added a 7 7 7 to it- Good luck on the mission.. There have been way too many coincidences such as that, and I think MJ said it himself that there's no such thing as coincidences..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 11:27:44 PM
For a DNA test to take place, they would've need a reliable sample of MJ's known DNA, i.e. a fingerprint left on an item that only he would touch, hairs from his pillow, etc. Plus, those take time, too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Check out my blog at:

February 08, 2010, 11:34:04 PM
You can get DNa from cheking both your parents DNA.  I have seen that on many forensic shows.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 11:35:43 PM
OK, this is my last post on the subject 'cause I don't want ot hijack this thread.
yes, those are strange coincidnences, but what if htey are just that? I'm of the opinion that especially with something as emotional as this, we need to kind of step back and almost, I repeat, almost not care about the outcome either way.
In the end he is his own person.
BTW, how can you see a picture clearly if your eyes are swollen and teary and your judgment's all clouded by grief? I'm not asking you specifically, but it's a rhetorical question and something to think about.
P.S. In a list of two things, the former is the first, and the latter is the second. Just thought I'd let you know because i think you meant that you were being reasonable. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Check out my blog at:

February 08, 2010, 11:38:20 PM
Quote from: "ejay"
hmm, MJ  either was a closet smoker OR the autopsy is not on OUR  MJ ;)  ;) I'm going with option #2.

I'm with you! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

February 08, 2010, 11:42:50 PM
OK, this is my last post on the subject 'cause I don't want ot hijack this thread.
yes, those are strange coincidnences, but what if htey are just that? I'm of the opinion that especially with something as emotional as this, we need to kind of step back and almost, I repeat, almost not care about the outcome either way.
In the end he is his own person.
BTW, how can you see a picture clearly if your eyes are swollen and teary and your judgment's all clouded by grief? I'm not asking you specifically, but it's a rhetorical question and something to think about.
P.S. In a list of two things, the former is the first, and the latter is the second. Just thought I'd let you know because i think you meant that you were being reasonable. :)
ACH, I knew I'd make some kind of mistake in there.. And oh, come on, they repeated that stupid pic a thousand times that day AND my eyes don't swelll when I cry.  ;)  And no, there are too many to be coincidences, and I've been at this too long to just take my belief back just like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 11:51:15 PM
So in TII he had inflamed lungs? didnt sound like it and regarding him being a smoker I dont think he was but if it turns out he was one hey so be it he is a human and I still love Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

February 08, 2010, 11:52:19 PM
We definitely don't have to take our beliefs back. In fact, we can still keep on looking for clues, but let's look at both sides of the story before we cling to our side 'cause we feel it's the only right side. :)
Well, guys, have a great evening. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Check out my blog at:

February 08, 2010, 11:54:04 PM
We definitely don't have to take our beliefs back. In fact, we can still keep on looking for clues, but let's look at both sides of the story before we cling to our side 'cause we feel it's the only right side. :)
Well, guys, have a great evening. :)
Nyeh, but isn't that what you're supposed to do when you think something's right?

You, too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 12:01:35 AM
Look I really dont thnk he smoked. That would have caused accumulation between his teeth and also would have affected his lips.Although MJ used lipstick on most of the occasions, there are a lot of photos where he isnt wearing lipstick and the natural colour of lips is not like that of a smoker.

Plus if he had damaged lungs he wouldnt have danced the way he was dancing in TII....plus he sang very well too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions