BAMSDAY IS NEAR

• 750 Replies

Offline Mammu94

• Hoaxer

Re: BAMSDAY IS NEAR

• on: March 06, 2010, 04:00:52 PM
700  8-)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Darkness isn't the absence of light... it's the absence of you.
I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!

http://www.facebook.com/mariinv
http://www.twitter.com/mammu94

Offline Jacksonology

• Hoaxer

• on: March 06, 2010, 04:02:37 PM
Quote from: "Mammu94"
700  8-)
???

Offline tabloidburn

• Hoaxer

• on: March 06, 2010, 04:06:07 PM
Quote from: "Jacksonology"
700  8-)
???

right. 700 what? days?  :? i still consider the fact that 'bamsday' might be an option, subject to the general development of the whole thing. calculating a bamsday would be outthinking mike...unlikely.
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Offline Mammu94

• Hoaxer

• on: March 06, 2010, 04:08:48 PM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
700  8-)
???

right. 700 what? days?  :? i still consider the fact that 'bamsday' might be an option, subject to the general development of the whole thing. calculating a bamsday would be outthinking mike...unlikely.

700th post lol :D
Darkness isn't the absence of light... it's the absence of you.
I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!

http://www.facebook.com/mariinv
http://www.twitter.com/mammu94

Offline Jacksonology

• Hoaxer

• on: March 06, 2010, 04:10:11 PM
700  8-)
???

Ooh, gotcha!  ;)

Offline loma

• Hoaxer
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1652844645

• on: March 06, 2010, 04:15:52 PM
:shock:
Thats huge! 700!
I remember when it was still a widdo baby..
Oh he's a jolly good thread..
 :lol:
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

Offline Jacksonology

• Hoaxer

• on: March 06, 2010, 04:17:39 PM
Quote from: "loma"
:shock:
Thats huge! 700!
I remember when it was still a widdo baby..
Oh he's a jolly good thread..
Aww, I know right! Under the Official Double Thread this is Longest topic in this Section!

Offline XspeechlessX

• Hoaxer

• on: March 06, 2010, 05:18:34 PM
Quote from: "Kuki"
Quote from: "Eva R"
please don't think like that. I mean he does this hoax one time in his life. And he knows for this time he finally can have some rest. If I were him, I wouldn't come back after a year or maybe two years. He does this hoax one time in his life so he does it good you know what i mean?

I totally agree with you!

Ok... but I cant wait that long  :(

I hate to say that cause it makes me feel really selfish. He deserves the break more than anyone else and I totally support him whatever he does...

but this is driving me insane. Literally. We all joke about rubber rooms but i honestly think im going that way.
Im 16, half way through GSCEs and I cant concentrateon revision cause im too confused by all this.  :cry:

I just want him back.

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

Offline Jacksonology

• Hoaxer

• on: March 06, 2010, 07:43:22 PM
Quote from: "XspeechlessX"
Quote from: "Kuki"
please don't think like that. I mean he does this hoax one time in his life. And he knows for this time he finally can have some rest. If I were him, I wouldn't come back after a year or maybe two years. He does this hoax one time in his life so he does it good you know what i mean?

I totally agree with you!

I hate to say that cause it makes me feel really selfish. He deserves the break more than anyone else and I totally support him whatever he does...

but this is driving me insane. Literally. We all joke about rubber rooms but i honestly think im going that way.
Im 16, half way through GSCEs and I cant concentrateon revision cause im too confused by all this.  :cry:

I just want him back.
We all Do. but Don't let it Interrupt your life and cause you Distress. Michael wouldn't want that. And sometimes you have to face the Possibility of Him not Returning. Just look at the Slip-Ups and Clues as Michael talking to you and letting you know He is ok  :)

Offline Jacksonology

• Hoaxer

• on: March 06, 2010, 08:27:43 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
the skin colour under the green mesh can be seem it looks brown not pale like mikes
i think it's just how the lighting hit's the material that gives it that effect

Offline farhatmjj

• Hoaxer
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1350276285

• on: March 07, 2010, 12:23:41 AM
Quote from: "farhatmjj"
Yeah.... 5th march is gone as well. I'm starting to believe he's never gonna return.

Im so scared of that being true.  :cry:

:cry:  :cry:  :cry: XspeechlessX, i think that is going to be true...

I don't know what rest are we talking about. I'm in no way saying Michael doesn't need rest. But he wasn't performing for last one decade or so was he? If we believe the This Is It tour was not even meant to happen ever, was he really rehearsing THAT much then? What i want to say is i think he'll be fine with some months or a year's rest. It's not like he has been performing really for last 4 decades and now he needs 3-4 or more year's rest. I have this gut feeling that if he's alive, he WILL return. I always believed Michael loved dramaticality (if that's the right word), he's not like those that he'll just run away from public's eyes and spend the rest of his life out of the limelight. No. He loves drama as his "friend" Ben said. Whatever the reason might have been for the hoax i strongly believe Michael is enjoying the drama in this whole thing, he is as excited as us for the bamsday. I really, honestly don't think he started the hoax with the decision of a return pending or with no intention of returning. So if he doesn't return, i think i'll start to believe we were wrong about the hoax and he indeed is gone.

Michael, baby you have to return, i know you understand.  :cry:
[/b]

Offline ladylee1979

• Hoaxer

• on: March 07, 2010, 04:43:37 PM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/interac ... -the-world     an interactive picture of whos who hmmm

Offline whatyourheartsays

• Hoaxer

• on: March 07, 2010, 04:53:41 PM
Quote from: "ladylee1979"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/interactive/2010/feb/03/haiti-we-are-the-world     an interactive picture of whos who hmmm

I LOVE YOU  :lol:
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

Offline XspeechlessX

• Hoaxer

• on: March 07, 2010, 05:07:26 PM
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
Quote from: "ladylee1979"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/interactive/2010/feb/03/haiti-we-are-the-world     an interactive picture of whos who hmmm

I LOVE YOU  :lol:

No green man?!!!  :o

Oh. Shocking.
 - sense the sarcasm ?

"Call the man
He can heal the world
Shine a light ahead
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

Offline loma

• Hoaxer

• on: March 07, 2010, 05:20:48 PM
That'd be hilarious if Green Man was there, and you highlighted it.
And it said "Michael Jackson. BAM!!1"

Offline XspeechlessX

• Hoaxer

• on: March 07, 2010, 05:51:23 PM
Quote from: "loma"
That'd be hilarious if Green Man was there, and you highlighted it.
And it said "Michael Jackson. BAM!!1"

Anyone here know how to hack internet sites, photoshop photos and add text??  ;)

"Call the man
He can heal the world
Shine a light ahead
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

Serenitys_Dream

• on: March 09, 2010, 05:24:15 AM
Little White Lies & Green Men! - We Are The World & The Michael Jackson "Death Hoax"
This video looks at  Green Screen Technology and why "Green Man" may have appeared in the video.

[youtube:kmtejvme]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeCBh7chHoU[/youtube:kmtejvme]

Offline loyalfan

• Hoaxer

• on: March 09, 2010, 11:35:01 AM
THIS IS A GREAT  VIDEO....WELL DONE..!!!!!...AND WHERE WAS THE SECOND GREEN MAN IN THE VIDEO..........OH PLLEASE!!!!..HA HA HA.........WAY TO GO MICHEAL.........AND MANY THANKS FOR ALL THE HARD WORK DONE TO PUT THE VIDEO TOGETHER......XXXX

Offline Victor

• Hoaxer

• on: March 09, 2010, 12:55:32 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Little White Lies & Green Men! - We Are The World & The Michael Jackson "Death Hoax"
This video looks at  Green Screen Technology and why "Green Man" may have appeared in the video.

[youtube:20byrd69]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeCBh7chHoU[/youtube:20byrd69]
Awesome video, loved it ! :D  :D

Offline whatyourheartsays

• Hoaxer

• on: March 09, 2010, 01:22:49 PM
Very good video  ;)
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

Offline mjboogie

• Hoaxer

• on: March 09, 2010, 02:22:34 PM
I must say Well Done!!! i always did say that they were trying to get over on us with that Green Man incident. We know better than that and as usual the media falls for the Okey Dokey!!! Anyone can look at that green man and see it is MJ.... Some say the green man is shorter well YEAH!!! because he is not standing on anything.......

I mean seriously who in the hell is going to go out and buy an expensive program (unless your filthy rich ) just to INSERT YOURSELF????? You really want to INSERT YOURSELF next to MJ maybe ;) but really remember Quincy said oh yeah MJ will definiley be involved. Green Screen my u know what! :lol:

Offline Jacksonology

• Hoaxer

• on: March 09, 2010, 10:51:27 PM

[youtube:2ynoazq9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeCBh7chHoU[/youtube:2ynoazq9]
GREAT VIDEO!! I would appreciate Credit for Discovering this and Making a topic about it And using my Photo (With the red lines) ......

Serenitys_Dream

• on: March 10, 2010, 01:28:14 AM

[youtube:grfqbn4a]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeCBh7chHoU[/youtube:grfqbn4a]
GREAT VIDEO!! I would appreciate Credit for Discovering this and Making a topic about it And using my Photo (With the red lines) ......

Thanx.
1. You are not the only person to have discovered this...
2. As your name appears in the first post of this thread and as the creator of the thread. You have your credit for making the topic. The thread has nothing to do with the video.
3. I saved the picture from a thread a long time ago. It took me a while to research and understand the green screen technology. If you are the original poster of the screen shot, I apologize for overlooking you & thank you. It wasn't intentional as you saw, I did credit people for their pictures etc.  

If this is only about getting credit perhaps this is the last video I will be posting on these forums anyway. They are a lot of work and take a considerable amount of time to research and then create. For it to come down to such pettiness just really bothers me. It shouldn't be about who did what first, a contest or about getting credit; it's about sharing information. I made the video to try and help people better understand how it is very possible that "Green Man" was Michael and maybe by being it on youtube more people would see it. I could truly not a give Sh*t about receiving kudos, credit or a freaken brownie badge. All I care about is people getting the message so Michael will return... :(

Just so you know, I have had things I created such as the Glenda Money Comparison picture included in other people's videos and blogs, without receiving credit for it. So what...

Having said that I will add an annotation thing with your name on it for the screen shot and I will remind myself to take my own screen shots next time.

Offline tabloidburn

• Hoaxer

• on: March 10, 2010, 06:37:51 AM
700  8-)
???

Ooh, gotcha!  ;)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: boy, are we clue-ridden, or WHAT?!?!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

note to the 'credit posts' above: i thought the purpose of a forum like this is to exchange thoughts and research here and kick it all around. this being available to anyone, i think it is difficult to claim credits for anything. sometimes i come to conclusions by the thoughts of other people and i also include that into posts without crediting the one who 'kicked it off'. whoever reads anything i wrote here, might quote just that and not even find the 'original thought' which might have came from someone else on here. i think it is great that even a video regarding the senselessness of the green guy's appearance is on youtube, since that was very much discussed here.
i would rather regard this as a joint effort of the forum altogether than giving credit to individual posters. everybody finds stuff, some things may be 'bigger' in terms of it being newsworthy, but i really see all of this as a collaboration, not a competition.  :mrgreen:

relax, people! it's all for l.o.v.e. anyway, isn't it?  :mrgreen:
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Offline loma

• Hoaxer

• on: March 14, 2010, 05:39:43 AM

I just want him back.
:cry:
Same here.
16 too and this is driving me insane.
I feel like I've lost touch with reality somehow.
But maybe it's a good thing?  :? I've changed a lot. I've learned to investigate things, be respectful, and not prejudge. Heck, this forum is like another parent.  :lol:
 But let's make something of that craziness, eh?
 :)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal