Home Video of MJ In His Bedroom, Hide and Seek, So awesome!

  • 5 Replies
  • 1207 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mykidsmum

  • *
  • Guest
I NEVER saw this video.  I have seen video of MJ's bedroom from the raid, but never with him in it.  I love the begining when he is playing hide and seek with that child...I see you behind the couch mike!  LOL and when he bites his hang nail in the bumper car...Enjoy everyone!
[youtube:2h8bqeax]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH3AVtzJvv8&feature=related[/youtube:2h8bqeax]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline PinkTopaz

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1013
OOh, my siblings and I love this adorable video! That lucky kid and his sister..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline virgo75

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 514
Oh gosh I LOVED that!!!   :D

It was so cute how he was cold and kept pulling down his sleeves.

And it was sweet how the crib was right next to his bed.  <3

Am I the only idiot who was startled by the Storm Trooper?   :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

mykidsmum

  • *
  • Guest
Quote from: "virgo75"
Oh gosh I LOVED that!!!   :D

It was so cute how he was cold and kept pulling down his sleeves.

And it was sweet how the crib was right next to his bed.  <3

Am I the only idiot who was startled by the Storm Trooper?   :lol:
LOL he he he storm trooper... :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline BlessHisHeart

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 343
That was too precious! And I noticed the crib by the bed, too! aawwwwww..............
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DooDoo

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 437
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaw he is so special  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  I don't know, watching this video I could feel his loneliness :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


you are my life


speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

Offline loyalfan

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1641
AND HOW BEAUTIFUL IS THE PIANO VERSION OF "CHILDHOOD" ON HERE IT MADE ME CHOKED UP......AND YES YOU CAN FEEL HIS LONLINESS.......WE ALL LOVE YOU VERY MUCH MICHEAL..XXXXXX
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

MJLover1990

  • *
  • Guest
That was really beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline truthprevails

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 878
Wow, I've never seen this before!!  And I didn't know that Michael bit his nails!  That's really cute - just like a lot of other things he did.  :)  

Thanks for posting the video, mykidsmum!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DancingTheDream

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4923
thanks  xxx
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline JACKSONGIRL

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 809
Quote from: "DooDoo"
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaw he is so special  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  I don't know, watching this video I could feel his loneliness :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
me too him walking around that huge place all alone :( cry
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

mykidsmum

  • *
  • Guest
Quote from: "truthprevails"
Wow, I've never seen this before!!  And I didn't know that Michael bit his nails!  That's really cute - just like a lot of other things he did.  :)  

Thanks for posting the video, mykidsmum!
lol!  I liked how he stopped as soon as he remembered there was a camera...LOL...did you see the video of him with the hiccups?  Go to youtube and type in Michael Jackson hiccups.  I love seeing him doing every day things.  I love the breath check video and the one of him chomping on sushi too...LOL
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

mykidsmum

  • *
  • Guest
by the way, here is my alltime favorite video...I hope you enjoy it.  He is using the same voice he used with the prankster who called him and pretended to be Akon.  That is on youtube too...
[youtube:1k1o37ab]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoszPv5mwCs&feature=related[/youtube:1k1o37ab]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mehere

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 558
Quote from: "loyalfan"
AND HOW BEAUTIFUL IS THE PIANO VERSION OF "CHILDHOOD" ON HERE IT MADE ME CHOKED UP......AND YES YOU CAN FEEL HIS LONLINESS.......WE ALL LOVE YOU VERY MUCH MICHEAL..XXXXXX

Yes.  His lonliness is very palpable as viewed in some of the rare home videos, in his music/lyrics.
 :)  :(  :cry:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Mj5StarChick

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 939
This is sooo beautiful and adorable :D
He's so bad biting his finger nails lools :lol:
Thnx soo much for sharing love yall ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well



Offline Mj5StarChick

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 939
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
by the way, here is my alltime favorite video...I hope you enjoy it.  He is using the same voice he used with the prankster who called him and pretended to be Akon.  That is on youtube too...
[youtube:2nx7h5ey]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoszPv5mwCs&feature=related[/youtube:2nx7h5ey]
Lools i remember when he did that voice lools :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
I like it...it fits him well :D  :lol:  ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well



Offline liberiangirl96

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 120
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
I NEVER saw this video.  I have seen video of MJ's bedroom from the raid, but never with him in it.  I love the begining when he is playing hide and seek with that child...I see you behind the couch mike!  LOL and when he bites his hang nail in the bumper car...Enjoy everyone!
[youtube:3dr1s10w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH3AVtzJvv8&feature=related[/youtube:3dr1s10w]
he is so sexy
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
[size=200]MJ ON MY MIND <3 <3 <3 <3 <3I love him so much that im .........that im .......just simply speechless <3 <3[/size]

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
1 Replies
401 Views
Last post December 13, 2009, 08:37:51 PM
by LavdHim
100 Replies
5303 Views
Last post July 06, 2010, 02:38:12 AM
by 2MuchMJLuv
42 Replies
1723 Views
Last post March 28, 2010, 02:24:15 PM
by kingofmystery
24 Replies
1593 Views
Last post April 06, 2010, 11:58:55 AM
by RK
3 Replies
406 Views
Last post April 11, 2010, 01:22:39 AM
by voiceforthesilent