Quote from: "~Souza~"
No, because as long as people will dismiss Illuminati as being a myth, they can do anything they want and 'keep it in the closet'. If the mass is aware of the evil shit they can't anymore, because if Mike pops up and gets killed shortly after exposing them, people will KNOW they killed him. As soon as those groups (Bilderberg, Skulls & Bones, Bohemian Grove etc.) are exposed, they will lose their power and justice will be served. Still Mike is doing a very brave thing here, risking everything not only for his own sake, but the world's sake, so we and our kids can live in freedom and peace. It takes a lot of courage to pull off something like this.

I agree for 200%, Souza!  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

Quote from: "Infinitylady"
reading_on » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:35 pm

You know after seeing that sites ads (affiliate marketing) it made me wonder why this board hasn't been spammed to pieces.

Where?!

The site has all these ads all through there. A lot of sites have them, even CNN. Like that list of Sponsors over on the right. Anyone can just about sign up for those things and they frequently SPAM the crap out of people and message boards etc. (not say People's Magazine site would, I am talking about in general I am surprised someone hasn't done that yet with all the people here)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

Quote from: "TrueBeLIEver1981"
Maybe it's just me and I don't mean any disrespect to anyone with this post. But is the idea of the Illuminati a bit over the top? I just don't believe a powerful secret organization would try to do Michael in.

Granted he's a global, culture, music, and entertainment icon. But he definitely didn't wield the power of a president, scientist, religious figure, or an educator to a degree. Why would the Illuminati set their sights on Michael? Wouldn't that go against their creed in terms of gaining a one world government? Wouldn't that go against their hunger for power?

I do believe an organization was involved in the deaths of JFK, Yassir Arafat, John Murtha, and other political/religious leaders. If Michael was a huge threat to the exposure of the Illuminati then how come Bono, Michael Moore, Dixie Chicks, and many other celebrities/entertainers aren't dead? I mean they've criticized the government and have said far more damaging claims than Michael has. Once again this isn't trying to start any trouble, I am just trying to grasp my mind around the idea of the Illuminati trying to take out Michael.

Michael is very well aware of the illuminati and the way they brainwash people, he tried to expose them to us in a subtle way in songs like Money, They Dont Care About Us, We've Had Enough, Tabloid Junkie and others.
He also is too influential, he reaches out to people all over the world.
So they had enough reason to take him down. But I think he was one step ahead of them. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

paula-c

For all I've read and heard from Michael, he is anti-illuminati.
We are so hard to understand that these people dominate the world economy, including media, recording industry and movie industry. I think they have much to do in this story. :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have such respect for this man for refusing to become another knot on their logs. He is standing up for what he believes in. I just hope theres some way that all of us can help him and protect him. That part scares me.  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
No, because as long as people will dismiss Illuminati as being a myth, they can do anything they want and 'keep it in the closet'. If the mass is aware of the evil shit they can't anymore, because if Mike pops up and gets killed shortly after exposing them, people will KNOW they killed him. As soon as those groups (Bilderberg, Skulls & Bones, Bohemian Grove etc.) are exposed, they will lose their power and justice will be served. Still Mike is doing a very brave thing here, risking everything not only for his own sake, but the world's sake, so we and our kids can live in freedom and peace. It takes a lot of courage to pull off something like this.

I agree for 200%, Souza!  ;)
Wow me too
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

loveratheart4mj, not be afraid, it freezes, you have to talk much about these issues, look at this thought;  The love banishes fear and reciprocally love drives out fear. And not only expels fear to love, but also to the intelligence, kindness, all thoughts of beauty and truth, and nothing but the mute despair, and Ultimately the fear of man comes to Expel humanity itself.
Novelist Aldous Huxley, English essayist and poet 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
Well, as 'The People' magazine is not considered to be a reliable source(?), i guess we can dismiss this then, particularly as there are no quotes from the family.

I am not dismissing anything, but I would like to have a source. This might be a start, let's see what happens next.
Yeah- I immediately thought when I saw the thread title "Michael is starting to get his message through to the masses"- I sense that the end of the hoax could very well near if more like this comes out!

IMO the hoax will only come to an end IF this all comes out. If not it will not be safe for him to return.
I know I may be reading too much into this but isn't it quite a big thing for this to be written about at all - even without a source? This subject is not an average topic and as you know the messenger is usually shot down in flames for the mere mention of it. I mean I know there is no conformation of the Jacksons saying anything so it hasn't been verified but just the very fact it is an article?
        And yes, I agree that this must come out for Mikael to come back - I really hope people start to see & hear the message.
Love x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Consciousness expresses itself through creation.
Dancers come and go in a twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on.
I\'ve felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists.
I become the stars and the moon.
The creator and creation merge into one wholeness of joy.

Wow,  Just want to add a few thoughts to this really good discussion.

:o No matter what publication we find shit in I think the loose guidelines the rags get away with is this >>> all they would have to hear is any word implying "illuminati or free masons and could come from the rag maggot suggesting it and if one of the Jackson's gave them as much as a certain look, that in itself would be a cue for the rag to take off with pure fabrication.  The rag always has the option to retract any statement if they get caught, right?  Just my 2 cents

~Souza~ wrote
No offence, but I think Mike is a little bit bigger than the names you posted above, makes him way more influential and more dangerous.

I have mentioned before that Michael Jackson does in fact have a global following larger than some organized religions,,,,Think about it.  Black or white, when an icon like MJ starts making public statements about any belief it's for certain that a large % of his fan base will follow and that is a threat to the elite or anyone who wants to keep him under control for their own benefit.

I cast my vote and agree that if the media picks up the notion that MJ was "whatever" by the illuminati that is fantastic news. Think of it this way...all Michael has to do is tell his family to imply illuminati in this case so he can use the media as a weapon against them just like they use the media against us. Quite an addition to his plot to expose the judicial system using Murray.  Once the sheeple start hearing the word illuminati along with NWO, terrorists and other Key control words and they start asking questions, that makes it easier for the awakened one's to quick educate them to the truth....uhh, umm, yeah, what I meant to say is easier for the sheeple to have the "option" to decide for themselves about it all :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael wants to expose them but something bad might happen to him in the process like MLK and Malcolm X, how come people didn't question there deaths because the illuminati control everything so God forbid Michael dies for this cause will people question it or just accept everything the media tells them, we won't because we are his true fans and we dont let the media control us but we are not a majority and a majority of MJ fans think he is dead so they wouldnt accept the illuminati theory
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

*Mo*

Quote from: "King_Michael"
a majority of MJ fans think he is dead so they wouldnt accept the illuminati theory

They are being prepared for it.  Some of our members do post about this subject on the fan pages, they are spreading the word already.  This month we already had close to 12.000 visits coming from the fan pages.  They might not believe Mike is alive yet, but for sure there are people among them who know about the existence of the illuminati, who will be able to educate the other members on those pages.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[*Mo* » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:26 am

King_Michael wrote:
a majority of MJ fans think he is dead so they wouldnt accept the illuminati theory

They are being prepared for it. Some of our members do post about this subject on the fan pages, they are spreading the word already. This month we already had close to 12.000 visits coming from the fan pages. They might not believe Mike is alive yet, but for sure there are people among them who know about the existence of the illuminati, who will be able to educate the other members on those pages/b]

Yeah, keep on exposing the rulers of darkness and high places.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "TrueBeLIEver1981"
Maybe it's just me and I don't mean any disrespect to anyone with this post. But is the idea of the Illuminati a bit over the top? I just don't believe a powerful secret organization would try to do Michael in.

Granted he's a global, culture, music, and entertainment icon. But he definitely didn't wield the power of a president, scientist, religious figure, or an educator to a degree. Why would the Illuminati set their sights on Michael? Wouldn't that go against their creed in terms of gaining a one world government? Wouldn't that go against their hunger for power?

I do believe an organization was involved in the deaths of JFK, Yassir Arafat, John Murtha, and other political/religious leaders. If Michael was a huge threat to the exposure of the Illuminati then how come Bono, Michael Moore, Dixie Chicks, and many other celebrities/entertainers aren't dead? I mean they've criticized the government and have said far more damaging claims than Michael has. Once again this isn't trying to start any trouble, I am just trying to grasp my mind around the idea of the Illuminati trying to take out Michael.

Michael is very well aware of the illuminati and the way they brainwash people, he tried to expose them to us in a subtle way in songs like Money, They Dont Care About Us, We've Had Enough, Tabloid Junkie and others.
So they had enough reason to take him down. But I think he was one step ahead of them. ;)

i could imagine that they have been trying all those years to lure him in but he kept refusing them ('give in to me'?), so this is why they had to infiltrate his environment the way they did, like getting him back out into the public somehow and around other people. of course that couldn't happen with him not doing shows, there had to be some kind of staff, so there could be a reason to send him people or hire them. what's better than a comeback for that? i don't think, the public knows everyone involved in the project. someone of the staff or different staffs could have acted in the background without anyone noticing. murray himself is a very good example for some to go pretty  unnoticed (until something happens...). and he is linked to the freemasons...
just a thought... :roll:
Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 12:15:00 PM by tabloidburn
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

paula-c

tabloidburn, remember all the farce surrounding Murray and all we found here, tell me Which is the real Murray, the black man or white man?. Who can Ensure that this man belongs to the Masons?, This representation of Murray will be a message that maybe she really wanted out of the way to Michael? :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "King_Michael"

They are being prepared for it.  Some of our members do post about this subject on the fan pages, they are spreading the word already.  This month we already had close to 12.000 visits coming from the fan pages.  They might not believe Mike is alive yet, but for sure there are people among them who know about the existence of the illuminati, who will be able to educate the other members on those pages.

That is amazing, great job! The more people are prepared for it and know it the better.

I absolutely agree with you! :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions