Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
Well, as 'The People' magazine is not considered to be a reliable source(?), i guess we can dismiss this then, particularly as there are no quotes from the family.

I am not dismissing anything, but I would like to have a source. This might be a start, let's see what happens next.
Yeah- I immediately thought when I saw the thread title "Michael is starting to get his message through to the masses"- I sense that the end of the hoax could very well near if more like this comes out!

IMO the hoax will only come to an end IF this all comes out. If not it will not be safe for him to return.
How would that work, about stuff coming out? This could mean it's starting to..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah- I immediately thought when I saw the thread title "Michael is starting to get his message through to the masses"- I sense that the end of the hoax could very well near if more like this comes out!

But the mere mention of 'illuminati/freemasons' by the family (if true) does not automatically support a hoax theory. It's fair to say it could mean also he was murdered by those they implicate?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

But the mere mention of 'illuminati/freemasons' by the family (if true) does not automatically support a hoax theory. It's fair to say it could mean also he was murdered by those they implicate?
Of course I know that, but there's also been people looking into that since the 25th. Don't be so quick to push me to believe he's passed..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Well, he is not dead, so you can rule out murder here...

And reliable or not, the fact that it's out there is a start.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "virgo75"

Yup!  People is pretty respected.
It's definitely NOT TMZ or News of The World...

Which makes me shocked that they would even say this!
Well, as 'The People' magazine is not considered to be a reliable source(?), i guess we can dismiss this then, particularly as there are no quotes from the family.
Is there a reason for these opposite statements..? @_@

:lol:

Different opinions maybe?

I've read the tabloids, newspapers, & People magazine.

Of them all, People magazine seems to be the one that the celebrities themselves goto when they want to "set the record straight" or come out about something in an informal way.  Which is why I consider it "pretty respected" but not on par with say, The New York Times or Time Magazine.

You are right and wrong.. lol.. and not your fault.  :D People magazine that is in print is the Celeb one. (they do have a site too, but the point I am making is this is a different one that you are thinking about).
This particular site they are talking about is not the same thing. That site seems unreliable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

~Souza~

Quote from: "reading_on"

Of them all, People magazine seems to be the one that the celebrities themselves goto when they want to "set the record straight" or come out about something in an informal way.  Which is why I consider it "pretty respected" but not on par with say, The New York Times or Time Magazine.

You are right and wrong.. lol.. and not your fault.  :D People magazine that is in print is the Celeb one. (they do have a site too, but the point I am making is this is a different one that you are thinking about).
This particular site they are talking about is not the same thing. That site seems unreliable.

Reliable or not, they do have quotes and Joe's statements at LKL says it all, see link I posted above. Means it's out there for non believers to read, someone has to start the shit train, I can only hope the rest will follow...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reliable or not, they do have quotes and Joe's statements at LKL says it all, see link I posted above. Means it's out there for non believers to read, someone has to start the shit train, I can only hope the rest will follow...
Haha, Souza! Is there any way we could, like send suggestions to newspapers and whatnot to think about running stories like this, to help out?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Rule out murder? Rule out death? Where is the unequivocal evidence for that, backed up with sources of course. My statement was neither controversial nor inflammatory. Not designed to provoke, just an equal opinion. Actually just an obvious observation, that such an ambiguous 'statement' can go either way. I didn't actually say that it 'definitely does not support hoax theory' and i also stated that it 'could mean' not 'does mean' he was murdered. How is it ok for yourself to state 'he is not dead' and not ok for me to say he 'could be murdered'?

You seem angry though that I even mentioned the possibility of death. Remember, i posted this so that people could discuss.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Haha, Souza! Is there any way we could, like send suggestions to newspapers and whatnot to think about running stories like this, to help out?

They will come. Don't you think they read our stuff? Mo and I are bombarded with mails from alleged reporters. The train needs to get going first before the rest will follow. France, England and Germany have mentioned the hoax already in different ways, the rest will come too, just wait and see. The autopsy report is clearly not MJ's, so they HAVE TO question his death now, otherwise they would make a fool out of themselves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Rule out murder? Rule out death? Where is the unequivocal evidence for that, backed up with sources of course. My statement was neither controversial nor inflammatory. Not designed to provoke, just an equal opinion. Actually just an obvious observation, that such an ambiguous 'statement' can go either way. I didn't actually say that it 'definitely does not support hoax theory' and i also stated that it 'could mean' not 'does mean' he was murdered. How is it ok for yourself to state 'he is not dead' and not ok for me to say he 'could be murdered'?

You seem angry though that I even mentioned the possibility of death. Remember, i posted this so that people could discuss.

Not angry at all, it takes a LOT more to get me angry believe me. But I am very convinced he is alive so murder is not the case. If you want to think about that possibility that's fine by me, but we are investigating a hoax, not a murder. For those that have followed this for 8 months, it should be very clear it is a hoax. Don't feel attacked if someone says it's a hoax, because that is why we are here...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

They will come. Don't you think they read our stuff? Mo and I are bombarded with mails from alleged reporters. The train needs to get going first before the rest will follow. France, England and Germany have mentioned the hoax already in different ways, the rest will come too, just wait and see. The autopsy report is clearly not MJ's, so they HAVE TO question his death now, otherwise they would make a fool out of themselves.
Well over here in America, they only mention Michael when stuff actually happens, like  the Murray court stuff, Joe making another idiotic claim for more money.. It's already been nearly a week since that "autopsy" came out, so if they haven't talked about it not really being Michael's here, I suspect they won't.. They would have already..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Not angry at all, it takes a LOT more to get me angry believe me. But I am very convinced he is alive so murder is not the case. If you want to think about that possibility that's fine by me, but we are investigating a hoax, not a murder. For those that have followed this for 8 months, it should be very clear it is a hoax. Don't feel attacked if someone says it's a hoax, because that is why we are here...
Thanks Souza, that's what I was trying to say when I responded to her earlier in the thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Well over here in America, they only mention Michael when stuff actually happens, like  the Murray court stuff, Joe making another idiotic claim for more money.. It's already been nearly a week since that "autopsy" came out, so if they haven't talked about it not really being Michael's here, I suspect they won't.. They would have already..

American media is very controlled. The rest of the world will need to get this rolling, so they can't deny it anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Okay, I'm flippin' out after reading the People Daily article, not only because of the Illuminati stuff but the article about Prince offering to testify because he "was there and saw everything". Please tell me that this magazine is not legit or something because my roller coaster ride just dropped drastically. I couldn't even finish reading your posts to see if anyone else mentioned this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions