mjj4ever777Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
New video from Lastsevenwords
February 14, 2010, 06:22:19 PM
Check out this new video and tell me what you make of it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

Re: New video from Lastsevenwords
February 14, 2010, 06:40:07 PM
very clever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

February 14, 2010, 07:11:55 PM
Disturbing. IMO this guy is bad news and his vids give me the creeps. Manipulative, claiming to give truths but only making weird videos that doesn't answer anything. He is manipulating people by making them think he is someone he's not, and sadly people buy it and follow him blindly. At least he doesn't seem to have access to his twitter account anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 07:13:34 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Disturbing. IMO this guy is bad news and his vids give me the creeps. Manipulative, claiming to give truths but only making weird videos that doesn't answer anything. He is manipulating people by making them think he is someone he's not, and sadly people buy it and follow him blindly. At least he doesn't seem to have access to his twitter account anymore.

That's good enough for me.  I won't even click on the link. Thanks Souza.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Loes

February 14, 2010, 07:24:40 PM
I just don't understand the video anyway ...  :D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 07:45:55 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

Seriously? Think for yourself, man! Watch the video if your curiosity is piqued.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In one blink I’ll disappear, and then I’ll come back to haunt you
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

February 14, 2010, 07:52:12 PM
Quote from: "susie_23"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

Seriously? Think for yourself, man! Watch the video if your curiosity is piqued.

My curiousity is not piqued and I do think for myself. That is why I'm not interested. My opinions have been the same as Souza and Mo's much of the time and if someone else can "pique" my interest by something they say, maybe I'll take a look at that time. Thank you for your concern.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

ER911

February 14, 2010, 08:10:51 PM
I found the video to be quite creative. They state to make our own evaluation:) Honestly, it did not seem that they've stated anything different than has been discussed here, i.e. clues leading to the truth.

The only thing they did elude to alot, is the number 7.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 10:04:45 PM
I agree with several of the comments about these videos thus far:

1. They are creepy/haunting.
2. They don't (upon a cursory viewing, at least) assert anything that we haven't discussed here on MJDHI.
3. They are creative.
4. They are manipulative (isn't ALL media?).

My beLIEf is that these videos are incredibly sophisticated to be the work of an amateur -- somebody with experience put a LOT of time and effort into them. That, I think, we can assume, right?

This begs the question -- did the creator of these videos make them as part of the hoax....as a means of providing affirmation for much of the work we've done thus far and likely providing us with more clues?

Or...is this someone who simply wants to mess with our minds and show us to be fools?

Either way, a WHOLE lot of effort is being put into it.

Souza, I definitely feel where you're coming from with your skepticism, but I'm not sure that we should dismiss these videos -- we shouldn't be dismissing ANYTHING at this point.

Think about it....if Michael created this elaborate hoax, as we believe, wouldn't it be a multimedia effort? Wouldn't he use YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and every other commonly visited form of internet communication?

If someone thought that we hoax beLIEvers were so pathetic, would he or she go to the lengths LastSevenWords has to deceive us?

Maybe....or maybe not. Only time will tell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 10:28:53 PM
Quote from: "anamama"

2. They don't (upon a cursory viewing, at least) assert anything that we haven't discussed here on MJDHI.
3. They are creative.

My beLIEf is that these videos are incredibly sophisticated to be the work of an amateur -- somebody with experience put a LOT of time and effort into them. That, I think, we can assume, right?

This begs the question -- did the creator of these videos make them as part of the hoax....as a means of providing affirmation for much of the work we've done thus far and likely providing us with more clues?

Or...is this someone who simply wants to mess with our minds and show us to be fools?

Souza, I definitely feel where you're coming from with your skepticism, but I'm not sure that we should dismiss these videos -- we shouldn't be dismissing ANYTHING at this point.

Think about it....if Michael created this elaborate hoax, as we believe, wouldn't it be a multimedia effort? Wouldn't he use YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and every other commonly visited form of internet communication?

If someone thought that we hoax beLIEvers were so pathetic, would he or she go to the lengths LastSevenWords has to deceive us?

I agree that we shouldn't write anything off. These videos may be a bit creepy or with a "mind control" vibe, but mostly I see creativity and brilliance. Stuff we already know put in a way that not too many people are capable of....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

February 14, 2010, 10:32:09 PM
Quote from: "anamama"

3. They are creative.

See the part I bolded, I really think this guy is bad news, too many triggers in his vids, I can't believe Mike would agree on posting this by his team...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 10:54:26 PM
Someone can only mess with your mind if you let them. I think the vids are very creative and very interesting. Nothing should be dismissed in regards to this hoax. The idea is to put everything on the table, look it over, disect it, ask questions, push forward and find the truth.
Whom ever is making these videos is putting a lot of time into them.  I like them but I'm not sure they have any more information than any of the hoax sites.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

February 14, 2010, 10:57:15 PM
Quote from: "foreverking"
Someone can only mess with your mind if you let them. I think the vids are very creative and very interesting. Nothing should be dismissed in regards to this hoax. The idea is to put everything on the table, look it over, disect it, ask questions, push forward and find the truth.
Whom ever is making these videos is putting a lot of time into them.  I like them but I'm not sure they have any more information than any of the hoax sites.

I only see triggers and no answers at all. The fact that they put that much effort into making the vids disturbes me the most.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 11:01:00 PM

I only see triggers and no answers at all. The fact that they put that much effort into making the vids disturbes me the most.
You mean.. you're afraid ordinary people might become mind-controlled by watching these..?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

February 14, 2010, 11:11:12 PM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"

You mean.. you're afraid ordinary people might become mind-controlled by watching these..?

No I don't think that can be done because programming people takes a lot more, but he is manipulating people. My thought is just that because there are too many triggers in the videos, he can't be good camp. If I look at how persistant this guy is, makes me think he is very bad news.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions