No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Re: Animated Signature Help!?
February 14, 2010, 05:55:12 PM
:lol: I see your new avatar  :lol:

To your question. I think it would be a good idea to create a new forum section to post mini tutorials, as there are questions that are asked once and again. I´m not talking about yours, I´m talking about how to embed a youtube or a link or a pic...

I say this because is not the first time I think it, and your question is a little bit more tricky...

I use Photoshop and animation window, there you create slides, give them time, say what layers are visible or invisible in each slide... when it´s finished you choose save for the web and save it as gif, that will be animated as you part from the slides.

If you want a pic with some text or the hat moving is easier than if you want it from video.

If you want to do it from a video, that´s a little more difficult.
You have to import video to layers (File/Import/Video to layers) and PS creates the slides, then save again as before.

But the video must be short, so you may need to cut first your source video with to teh secuence you want to use. I use Virtual Dub.

I don´t know about your skills about what I´m talking, if you don´t have, it´s tricky.

If Souza or Mo create a new section for this kind of things, I promisse I´ll post the making off of this animated gif...  ;)

I like your new avatar!  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Animated Signature Help!?
February 14, 2010, 06:30:10 PM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
:lol: I see your new avatar  :lol:

To your question. I think it would be a good idea to create a new forum section to post mini tutorials, as there are questions that are asked once and again. I´m not talking about yours, I´m talking about how to embed a youtube or a link or a pic...

I say this because is not the first time I think it, and your question is a little bit more tricky...

I use Photoshop and animation window, there you create slides, give them time, say what layers are visible or invisible in each slide... when it´s finished you choose save for the web and save it as gif, that will be animated as you part from the slides.

If you want a pic with some text or the hat moving is easier than if you want it from video.

If you want to do it from a video, that´s a little more difficult.
You have to import video to layers (File/Import/Video to layers) and PS creates the slides, then save again as before.

But the video must be short, so you may need to cut first your source video with to teh secuence you want to use. I use Virtual Dub.

I don´t know about your skills about what I´m talking, if you don´t have, it´s tricky.

If Souza or Mo create a new section for this kind of things, I promisse I´ll post the making off of this animated gif...  ;)

I like your new avatar!  :lol:
Thanks, it's Gangsta  8-)  The Pic sig is fine  :lol:  appreciate your Response Though! and i LOVE your posts. you do Your Research and your Really Helpful.  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions