Re: Does anybody recognize the UCLA entrance ?
December 02, 2009, 05:47:30 PM
I also think that article is weird. I've listened to that call many times and I never heard them mention Cedars. And every transcript I've read shows this:

Caller - Thank you sir. He's pumping, he's pumping his chest but he's not responding to anything sir, please.

911- Okay, okay. We're on our way, we're on our way, we're we're less than a mile away. We'll be there shortly.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

mehere

December 02, 2009, 06:03:30 PM
here are some links to different views of ucla emergency building, etc.  maybe they went into emergency via parking garage?  or a side entrance???  but clearly the front of emergency is clearly marked with EMERGENCY.  and the picture of michael does not show that.  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

youtube video showing emergency room.  check about the 3:10 mark.  they show front of emergency.  are they really going to bring people through those front doors?  looks more like a reception area.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 06:26:18 PM
I've been on the RR UCLA Centre website and the main entrence is at the south of the buiding whilst the emergency dept is at the north end but there are no pics of that.

There are some pics of Cedars Sinai Hospital and I think the building looks similar to that were he is being taken in rather than the UCLA[attachment=1:jq9wst8d]Cedars Sinai.jpg[/attachment:jq9wst8d][attachment=0:jq9wst8d]Cedars Sinai 2.jpg[/attachment:jq9wst8d]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=85]When Morning Awakes Me
Will You Come And Take Me
I\'ll Wait For You...
[/size]

December 02, 2009, 06:30:52 PM
But there is a Dr Cooper who works in the emergency dept at UCLA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=85]When Morning Awakes Me
Will You Come And Take Me
I\'ll Wait For You...
[/size]

December 02, 2009, 06:42:55 PM
I was looking for some more pics of UCLA and came across this...it's on X17Online and there are 26 pics form June 25 at UCLA. I'd not seen many of these pics before. Several show one of MJ's bodyguards (I think his name is Michael Amir Williams??) blocking a photographer/camera guy from video-taping things. Just thought I'd share this since I'd not seen them before.

But I will say...the ER entrance we see in these pics is clearly NOT the entrance that MJ was supposedly taken into. The entrance looks totally different.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

December 02, 2009, 06:48:28 PM
Quote from: "abbey_dahling"
I JUST posted a BUNCH of posts about this on the new MJHD.net site and now I can't access the site!  

???

I found an article stating that in the 911 call, the operator intimated that he assumed that Michael would be brought to Cedars-Sinai, which is where Michael had been treated for other things and was also close to his home.

Soon after, police were blockading streets around Cedars-Sinai and hundreds of fans/media were all over the place there.

But he was brought to UCLA, which is further away (by about 5 miles).

This is the first I have heard of this.

I posted about this on another site, Dileo thought it would be Cedars too, I looked it up and the only thing I could find that might be relevant was that the helipad at Cedars was closed at the beginning of June (fumes getting into the hospital) I can phone and check when it was open again.  - No helipad might hamper the gettaway.... :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 06:53:26 PM
Quote from: "alexa7"
Quote from: "abbey_dahling"
I JUST posted a BUNCH of posts about this on the new MJHD.net site and now I can't access the site!  

???

I found an article stating that in the 911 call, the operator intimated that he assumed that Michael would be brought to Cedars-Sinai, which is where Michael had been treated for other things and was also close to his home.

Soon after, police were blockading streets around Cedars-Sinai and hundreds of fans/media were all over the place there.

But he was brought to UCLA, which is further away (by about 5 miles).

This is the first I have heard of this.

I posted about this on another site, Dileo thought it would be Cedars too, I looked it up and the only thing I could find that might be relevant was that the helipad at Cedars was closed at the beginning of June (fumes getting into the hospital) I can phone and check when it was open again.  - No helipad might hamper the gettaway.... :P
good idea but what about the underground tunnels at ucla,that was on another thread more confusion sorry
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 07:57:23 PM
This seems to be a misunderstanding or something. Cedars-Sinai is 3.43 miles from MJ's home on Carolwood. UCLA is only 2.33 miles away. UCLA is closer.

ok, so it makes sense that they would bring him there in terms of location.

I also think that article is weird. I've listened to that call many times and I never heard them mention Cedars.

I never did either. Do you think any part of the call was cut out when it was released? Probably not or one of us would have figured that out by now. lol.
maybe they went into emergency via parking garage? or a side entrance??? but clearly the front of emergency is clearly marked with EMERGENCY. and the picture of michael does not show that.

that's what I've always thought. The bins/emergency equipment being right outside the door made me think it was a rear/side entrance.

There are some pics of Cedars Sinai Hospital and I think the building looks similar to that were he is being taken in rather than the UCLA

I was thinking that too, once I started reading news reports that were initially stating that they brought him there, but I've also seen pictures that show vehicles out front with UCLA all over them. I guess that doesn't mean anything. Those pictures could have been taken at UCLA at any time.

But there is a Dr Cooper who works in the emergency dept at UCLA

Yes there is. I've e-mailed her. lol. (no reply though).
If you google her, you will find a TON of stuff about her in regard to her position at UCLA, so that part has to be real.

I posted about this on another site, Dileo thought it would be Cedars too, I looked it up and the only thing I could find that might be relevant was that the helipad at Cedars was closed at the beginning of June (fumes getting into the hospital) I can phone and check when it was open again. - No helipad might hamper the gettaway....

Diloe thought it would be Cedars? Or is he just saying that? Did he tip people off that it would be at Cedars? What I am wondering is why were police blockading Cedars and that is where all the fans/media were initially going? Or was the article wrong about that too?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions