Does anybody recognize the UCLA entrance ?
December 02, 2009, 08:32:28 AM
Does anybody recognize the UCLA entrance where the ambulance is parked. How do we know that photo was actually taken there ? This could be anywhere if we cannot confirm where it was taken. This could be a film studio or set. There are reflections of trees/bushes in the metal door surrounds. Can someone in LA confirm that entrance is at that hospital. I know all the crowds gathered outside the real UCLA at the time of MJ's supposed "death" but that does not prove he was actually taken there.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

Re: Does anybody recognize the UCLA entrance ?
December 02, 2009, 08:50:02 AM
GOOD QUESTION! BUT I DON'T KNOW...  :geek:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

December 02, 2009, 09:12:13 AM
id like to know the answer as well
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 09:14:40 AM
If I lived in the area, I'd do a drive-by with a camera for the benefit of the forum!  Unfortunately, I live on the other side of the country.  Oh well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]

[size=85]Do all the good you can, By all the means you can, In all the ways you can, In all the places you can, At all the times you can, To all the people you can, As long as ever you can.
-John Wesley
 English religious leader (1703 - 1791)
[/size]

December 02, 2009, 05:19:47 PM
This is the same entrance, later that same day. I added the original photo in showing Murray etc for comparison.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

December 02, 2009, 05:24:45 PM
I JUST posted a BUNCH of posts about this on the new MJHD.net site and now I can't access the site!  

???

I found an article stating that in the 911 call, the operator intimated that he assumed that Michael would be brought to Cedars-Sinai, which is where Michael had been treated for other things and was also close to his home.

Soon after, police were blockading streets around Cedars-Sinai and hundreds of fans/media were all over the place there.

But he was brought to UCLA, which is further away (by about 5 miles).

This is the first I have heard of this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]BAM![/size]

December 02, 2009, 05:26:32 PM
ok.. here are my posts:

the part I am wondering about is at the end and I bolded it.
June 26, 2009

(CBS/ AP) A 911 caller seeking help for Michael Jackson told an emergency operator that only a personal physician had seen what happened, and an ambulance was urgently needed because resuscitation efforts weren't working.

The Los Angeles Fire Department on Friday released a redacted audio recording of the call made Thursday by a person who only referred to Jackson as a 50-year-old man. It appeared that a mention of the phone number was deleted from the recording.

"I need an ambulance as soon as possible, sir," the caller said urgently but politely. "We have a gentlemen here that needs help and he's not breathing yet. He's not breathing and we need to - we're trying to pump him, but he's not, he's not."

The caller reported that Jackson was on a bed and the emergency operator began to instruct him to do CPR, but stopped when the caller said that the personal physician was there.

"Oh, OK. We're on our way there. If your guy is doing CPR and you're instructed by a doctor, he's a higher authority than me. And he's on the scene," the 911 operator said.

The operator asked if anyone witnessed what happened.

"No, just the doctor, sir, the doctor was the only one there," the caller said.

"Did he see what happened?" the operator asked.

"Doctor, did you see what happened, sir?" the caller asked someone in the room. Only an urgent mumbling can be heard on the recording.

"We're on our way. It's less than a mile away from Cedars," the operator said, referring to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.

Paramedics, however, took Jackson to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, where he was later pronounced dead.

So, if Cedars-Sinai was less than a mile away, why did they bring him to UCLA?

1) Maybe he had been treated there before and Dr. Murray instructed them to go there, because MJ would want that?
2) They already had the hoax planned and it had to be UCLA, where everyone was in on it.
3) They never brought him to either hospital.

Thoughts?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]BAM![/size]

December 02, 2009, 05:27:00 PM
This is the link to the storr re: 911 call

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 05:30:41 PM by abbey_dahling
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]BAM![/size]

December 02, 2009, 05:27:27 PM
how odd is that i thought ucla was the nearest hospital
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 05:27:43 PM
Interesting.. I decided to look into this some more (why he wasn't brought to Cedars-Sinai, even though it was closer) and look at the article I found:

Michael Jackson is dead, aged 50
p2pnet news view Music:- Pop star Michael Jackson died in Los Angeles today, says the CBC, quoting media reports.

Captain Steve Ruda with the Los Angeles Fire Department said Jackson wasn’t breathing, “when paramedics responded to a call at his Los Angeles home about 12:30 pm,” says the story, going on:

“The paramedics performed CPR and took him to UCLA Medical Center.”

Police in Los Angeles, “blockaded streets around Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles”.

Hundreds of fans and media gathered outside Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles after reports began circulating that he had been transferred there, says the CBC.

So the police blockaded all the streets around Cedars-Sinai? Why? Did someone tell them that is where Michael was being brought?

Hundreds of fans and media gathered outside Cedars-Sinai? Why? Who told them Michael would be there? They must have seen the police blockade and "after reports begain circulating.." what reports? Who was telling everyone? I'm sure one person told another and word spreads quickly.

At what point did people start congregating at UCLA?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]BAM![/size]

December 02, 2009, 05:28:55 PM
ok, so upon further research I found that some new sources were reporting that he was brought via ambulance to Cedars-Sinai, but we now know that isn't true. He was brought to UCLA. (It says on the ambulances parked outside, and the entrance, etc.)

I also found out that Cedars-Sinai was where Michael's kids were born, and he often went there for treatments himself for various things.

So why on earth, if Cedars-Sinai is 5 miles CLOSER to his house AND it's the hospital where he is usually treated.. why did they bring him to UCLA? (Maybe thinking they could avoid the majority of fans/media by going somewhere unexpected? And possibly telling police to blockade the streets around Cedars-Sinai to further divert attention?)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]BAM![/size]

December 02, 2009, 05:32:39 PM
it does not make any sense
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 05:33:19 PM
This is the first article I came across that reported him being brought via ambulance to Cedars-Sinai. The picture that accompanies the article is him being brought into what we believe to be the UCLA entrance?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]BAM![/size]

lisap27

December 02, 2009, 05:34:42 PM
don't want to sound like a party pooper!! but didn't Michael choose the hospital he wanted to go to.. i seen on some other stuff he choose whenever he was sick where he wanted to go..

therefore he could have said if anything happens to me take me to this hospital!! not necessarily the closet one from his home!!

just a thought..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 05:42:29 PM
Quote from: "abbey_dahling"
ok.. here are my posts:

the part I am wondering about is at the end and I bolded it.
June 26, 2009

(CBS/ AP) A 911 caller seeking help for Michael Jackson told an emergency operator that only a personal physician had seen what happened, and an ambulance was urgently needed because resuscitation efforts weren't working.

The Los Angeles Fire Department on Friday released a redacted audio recording of the call made Thursday by a person who only referred to Jackson as a 50-year-old man. It appeared that a mention of the phone number was deleted from the recording.

"I need an ambulance as soon as possible, sir," the caller said urgently but politely. "We have a gentlemen here that needs help and he's not breathing yet. He's not breathing and we need to - we're trying to pump him, but he's not, he's not."

The caller reported that Jackson was on a bed and the emergency operator began to instruct him to do CPR, but stopped when the caller said that the personal physician was there.

"Oh, OK. We're on our way there. If your guy is doing CPR and you're instructed by a doctor, he's a higher authority than me. And he's on the scene," the 911 operator said.

The operator asked if anyone witnessed what happened.

"No, just the doctor, sir, the doctor was the only one there," the caller said.

"Did he see what happened?" the operator asked.

"Doctor, did you see what happened, sir?" the caller asked someone in the room. Only an urgent mumbling can be heard on the recording.

"We're on our way. It's less than a mile away from Cedars," the operator said, referring to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.

Paramedics, however, took Jackson to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, where he was later pronounced dead.

So, if Cedars-Sinai was less than a mile away, why did they bring him to UCLA?

1) Maybe he had been treated there before and Dr. Murray instructed them to go there, because MJ would want that?
2) They already had the hoax planned and it had to be UCLA, where everyone was in on it.
3) They never brought him to either hospital.

Thoughts?

This seems to be a misunderstanding or something. Cedars-Sinai is 3.43 miles from MJ's home on Carolwood. UCLA is only 2.33 miles away. UCLA is closer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)