THE TAPE THAT COULD CLEAR MURRAY !
February 14, 2010, 03:34:10 PM
Here's the tape that could be a very good card for Murray .

[youtube:478hq3rv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jq89ltElzE&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:478hq3rv]

This phonecall  took place  at exactly the same time that Murray
was supposed trying to save Michael's life .
Murray calls to a patient of him and sounds soooo calm like ABSOLUTELY  nothing terrible has happened !
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: THE TAPE THAT COULD CLEAR MURRAY !
February 14, 2010, 03:38:16 PM
The only thing that strikes me as odd is the "overseas sabbatical".
What's he talking about, I wonder?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In one blink I’ll disappear, and then I’ll come back to haunt you
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

February 14, 2010, 03:39:23 PM
Did it say it was at the same time as he was with MJ? Sorry maybe I just missed that bit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

February 14, 2010, 03:41:41 PM
The prosecution and the defense are using the same tape. One to prove CM didnt give a shit of mj while he was dying and the other to show there was nothing abnormal going on and that s why murray was calm on the phone....geeeez
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 04:12:13 PM
I know it's the News of the World but if you wanna take a look...
They call him Jacko  , even now... :evil:  :evil:  :evil:
God, I hate those people  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 04:15:58 PM
and this proves to me that if mj is gone, he was murdered.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

February 14, 2010, 04:19:14 PM
He's not gone !
I really beleive that Murray is on our side !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 07:51:00 PM
Quote from: "KINGdom52"
He's not gone !

If michael jackson is alive, why is he trying to make his fans believe that someone killed him? Why not just die, and leave a much nicer 'clue' that the fans can be pretty certain of, rather than putting people in turmoil?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

February 14, 2010, 08:01:53 PM
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
Quote from: "KINGdom52"
He's not gone !

If michael jackson is alive, why is he trying to make his fans believe that someone killed him? Why not just die, and leave a much nicer 'clue' that the fans can be pretty certain of, rather than putting people in turmoil?

Because if he wouldn't have hoaxed it, it might have been murdered for real and that is what needs to get out. They couldn't get him in '93, they couldn't get him in '05 so big chance they had a new plan to get rid of him. Keep in mind that Mike is worth $$$$$$$ in death. And some are still after his catalogues...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 08:19:15 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Because if he wouldn't have hoaxed it, it might have been murdered for real and that is what needs to get out. They couldn't get him in '93, they couldn't get him in '05 so big chance they had a new plan to get rid of him. Keep in mind that Mike is worth $$$$$$$ in death. And some are still after his catalogues...

I agree.  I think there have been multiple hints and reminders to the public these past 8 months that Mike was really in danger. I don't think that information was given to us by accident.  It was to give the public a little bit of knowledge and understanding of the possible threats to his safety.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

February 14, 2010, 09:14:41 PM
Do you remember the first video released with Murray ? There are some phrases he said: I'M CONCERN ABOUT YOUR HEALTH... someting like that, please watch and listen again MURRAY'S WORDS IN THAT VIDEO.

So you may think that I'm crazy but I believe that this is more deeper and more important. Also I want to remind you that Pr. Obama wants to make a change into the Heath System in a positive way.

I also consider that Murray's message on that video, the first one is coming from Michael.
I also remember MJ's words the planet is sick, it's like a fever... everything goes around the words related to health both said by MJ and Murray

So I believe I found who is Bob from this video where Murray says about EECP. It seems that this EECP is very good, but dr. don't want this and the reason is money. This EECP is alternative to bypass and it's paid by Red Cross.... so think some will lose money that's why dr. don't want it.  

This is the article signed by BOB LIVINGSTONE

Miracle For Your Heart! Enhanced External Counter-Pulsation (EECP)
December 8, 2008 by Bob Livingston

Enhanced External Counter-Pulsation (EECP)—This non-invasive heart therapy is truly a valid cardiovascular treatment for ischemic heart disease and congestive heart failure. Although developed more than 50 years ago, I’ll tell you most cardiologists, especially heart surgeons, are disinterested in EECP. It is, as they know, a strong alternative to bypass surgery.

EECP, in many cases, is paid for by Medicare and Blue Cross and is approved by the FDA. It costs about $10,000 to $12,000 versus $50,000 to $70,000 for bypass surgery, which is also a much greater health risk.

EECP should be used as a first option before bypass surgery. At this point this is unthinkable to conventional heart medicine that runs on huge amounts of money.

The testimonials of patients with severe angina are full of the highest praise. I have talked to one extremely serious heart patient who called EECP a miracle! He was an invalid, and now he’s back to life, even playing golf.

EECP improves coronary flow reserve significantly at rest and with increased exercise tolerance.

The main, essential feature of the EECP mechanism is the development and recruitment of collateral arteries. Collateral, or new arteries, implies more circulation and less angina.

Yes, this is the spontaneous growth and development of brand new arteries on and around the heart to supply new and improved blood flow and oxygen to the heart.

The heart patient knows only too well the benefits of vasodilatation and increased blood flow to the heart. Extra dilation of the coronary arteries plus added blood flow via the new collaterals means greatly improved quality of life for an extended period, maybe several years, as experience has shown.

The data suggests that EECP therapy not only improves myocardial perfusion (circulation), but also decreases cardiac workload.

Some patients who may be excluded are patient who have:

Had myocardial infarction in the preceding three months
Had intervention in the preceding two weeks
Unstable angina (i.e., high risk angina)
Overt congestive heart failure
Left ventricular ejection fraction of less than 30 percent
Significant valvular disease
Blood pressure more than 180/100 mm Hg
A permanent pacemaker or implantable cardioverter defibrillator
Non-bypassed left main stenosis of more than 50 percent
Severe peripheral vascular disease, phlebitis, deep vein thrombosis, etc.
Atrial fibrillation or frequent ventricular premature construction that would interfere with enhanced external counter-pulsation triggering (i.e., your electrocardiogram has to be reliable enough for the machine to work.)
All this may sound very limiting, but my personal interview was with a serious cardiac patient who did exceedingly well. He previously had 17 procedures from two bypass surgeries and many stents, etc. If you have any of these limitations named, I would still pursue EECP evaluation by a cardiologist to make sure that you aren’t excluded. If your cardiologist is indifferent to EECP, then get another cardiologist.

My research reveals that EECP is the best possible therapy before bypass surgery or even as a preventive for everybody. Why not overhaul your vascular system before you have a problem, particularly if heart disease is in your family.

External Enhanced Counter-Pulsation (EECP) coupled with a steady oral chelation and nutritional protocol could easily add many quality years to your life.

I have had this full treatment for seven weeks. I know that the results are significant and I have no angina except during extra heavy work or exertion.

I have no trouble predicting that within a few years EECP therapy will become public knowledge and in wide use. This activity will trigger more research and the development of a far more sophisticated and efficient EECP. This is very exciting—except maybe not for the bypass surgery industry.

I truly believe that this is Bob and Murray's message is coded, because it has no logic meaning all this call record and especially this :...  About your results of EECP you did quite well ON THE STUDY, ON THE STUDY is accentuated a bit, We would love to continue to .........
Who WE ??? normally was to say I would

also the word study made me think must have a connection with EECP

so I research on google writing this words EECP on the study

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

February 14, 2010, 11:31:13 PM
SABBATICAL (noun)
  The noun SABBATICAL has 1 sense:

1. a leave usually taken every seventh year
  Familiarity information: SABBATICAL used as a noun is very rare.

• SABBATICAL (adjective)
  The adjective SABBATICAL has 2 senses:

1. of or relating to the Sabbath
2. of or relating to sabbatical leave

Familiarity information: SABBATICAL used as an adjective is rare.
Synonyms:
sabbatical; sabbatical leave

Hypernyms ("sabbatical" is a kind of...):
leave; leave of absence (the period of time during which you are absent from work or duty)

Hyponyms (each of the following is a kind of "sabbatical"):
sabbatical year (a sabbatical leave lasting one year)

noun 4. (lowercase) sabbatical year.  
5. (lowercase) any extended period of leave from one's customary work, esp. for rest, to acquire new skills or training, etc.

A sabbatical year is a prolonged hiatus, typically one year, in the career of an otherwise successful individual taken in order to fulfill some dream, e.g. writing a book or travelling extensively

sabbatical  

1645, "of or suitable for the Sabbath," from L. sabbaticus, from Gk. sabbatikos "of the Sabbath" (see Sabbath). Meaning "a year's absence granted to researchers" (originally one year in seven, to university professors) first recorded 1886 (the thing itself is attested from 1880, at Harvard), related to sabbatical year (1599) in Mosaic law, the seventh year, in which land was to remain untilled and debtors and slaves released.

Murray becomes more and more interesting ! so erudite.. ;)  Mosaic Law, SEVENTH YEAR   ..  

Why would Murray say that he leaves for one year ?
And overseas is clear enough what it means...  he was referring to London.

Considering the period of London Concerts July 13, 2009-March 2010 that does not represent one year. But one year is from July 13, 2009 to July 13, 2010.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions