the arabian nights

Re: THIS IS SUCH A HOAX FOR REAL CHECK THIS OUT
February 15, 2010, 04:38:11 AM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
Exactly, how in the hell is a family member going to make that conference. AND ummmm did Jermaine really need Thome standing next to him like that? Something is not right I tell ya. Also we got Joe on LK stating that he believed THome and Dileo had something to do with MJ' s death. SO....I am sorry? Something aint right!!! Why would Jermaine stand up there with Thome? WHy?? Did Jermaine know MJ feared Thome? Hell, does Jermaine think that THOme or Frank has anything to do with this IF and I do mean IF this is a murder? Its all quite confusing!!! ANd I wonder what Frank and Thome are thinking about Joe's remarks? Dam!!! They are probably tripping out on this! Especially THome!

I wonder has Joe asked Jermaine why Thome needed to be up there with him. :o
jermaine does what right for jermaine, always has always will (that's me being naughty)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2010, 04:52:59 AM
If this is a hoax and Thome and Dileo were present maybe it was for a reason.  If these guys truly were out to get MJ and they were bad news to me this would be the perfect plan.  If they are present at the hospital and they witness everything like the family being upset and Jermaine announcing that he's dead then they will believe MJ is dead for real right?  So if they think he's dead they will no longer threatened him or take advantage of him.  So maybe the Jacksons had them present because they are playing these guys to believe something that's not really true.  I think that would be brilliant if that were the case.  This is just an idea I'm not saying that's what actually happened.  Maybe Jermaine is playing this role for a reason to help his brother.  He's the perfect one to do it.  Someone said Jermaine was smiling maybe that's why.  Maybe these guys are getting a taste of their own medicine.  Play nice with the enemy then bring them down.  Also I just find it plain weird that there wasn't a medical professional that announced the death so that's why I think somethings up for real.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tereza

February 15, 2010, 07:32:31 AM
Quote from: "loveratheart4mj"
i BELIEVE THAT WAS FRANK DELIO HE WAS HUGGING AND TO ME IT LOOKED LIKE HE WAS ALMOST TO CRY WHEN HE PUT HIS HAND UP TO HIS FACE. just my humble opinion.
It's Frank Dileo and I agree, he looks like crying and not smiling.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions