Re: MJ needs our support (scroll down a little)
February 22, 2010, 11:29:37 AM
Quote from: "tina420shadows"
OMG! I JUST NOTICED SOMETHING ELSE!!!

THERE IS NO MENTION OF MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH ANYWHERE IN THE RE-PRINT... I'm going to say again, 2009 REPRINT... in Michael Jackson's autobiography: Moon Walk. Not one RIP or June 25th "death" mention. Even with the new introduction and afterword printed

There are no coincidences. I understand that about the world now

actually I havr the reprint and it says 1958-2009.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: MJ needs our support (scroll down a little)
February 23, 2010, 03:12:02 PM
OH! MICHAEL! wish ur now happy with ur fans sharing and trying to spread ur message LOVE ,its all about love L.O.V.E. , im so happy to see you all here everyone is more important than the last update ur getting stronger in love which is something that will make Michael happy and especially GOD , oh! its so beautiful ,i will also try to share love with people all over the world people that i don't evil know and people that I hate , u know my school is so bad because there is no real L.O.V.E. but as much as i can i will try to love everyone and try to make them L.O.V.E. from the bottom of the because L.O.V.E. brings respect,politness,caring,sharing,peace,freedom, and comfort.Everyone dreams of this and you can so easily gain this , if you just L.O.V.E. people hurt me with their words and they keep making fun of me because i L.O.V.E. Michael and they are trying to pull me away because they don't know the real truth , i don't listen to a word they say and may GOD always help on this and till forever but i'll keep loving them as much as i can without being pulled! Thank you Michael!!! for giving this message and for trying to heal the world as much as you coould and i think ur still helpinh to heal the world we living , save it for our children.Hope that you all people do this and this time i think ur really going to make michael proud! We L..O.V.E. you more Michael , and we love you more then more, agian and again, Its for love, L.O.V.E. :D always smile
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions