Quote from: "missy_missy"
Quote from: "tklein1014"
i read the message about dr murray's fake twitter message and immediately thought "that's MJ". MJ was always saying "don't judge or condemn me until u have walked in my shoes". his song "Childhood" also asks us to not judge him and in other interviews he has given he has also spoken words along these lines. also at the memorial, his brother said "we will never know what it was like to walk in his (MJ's) shoes" - something like that.

anyway this is getting interesting and we all have to keep the faith and have an open mind. can't wait for the BAM. i can feel it will happen soon. can anybody feel it too?

What I'm thinking, and it makes sense, is that he is just waiting until enough people get the message and show their support before he comes back...because basically it's a confession of the hoax.  "I'm sorry I put you all through this, please forgive me, I need your prayers and support"  Just a hunch at this point, as I'm getting no direction whatsoever.  So I'm thinking we need to get that message out as much as we can and get people over there.  I've been posting it everywhere I can myself.  Don't just follow him...spread the message...in beLIEve groups, any place you can think of.  I'm guessing he wants us to "call" him back...he might not come back on his own.  Like I said, just a hunch, but it makes sense.

where are the believe groups?

and just wondering if someone can clarify something for me - were cassandra gretchen sims and derek clontz imposters?

I know there are some on Facebook, probably MySpace also, Twitter...other social networking sites.  TIAI has redirected somewhere else now, so you may have to post a direct link.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i read the message about dr murray's fake twitter message and immediately thought "that's MJ". MJ was always saying "don't judge or condemn me until u have walked in my shoes". his song "Childhood" also asks us to not judge him and in other interviews he has given he has also spoken words along these lines. also at the memorial, his brother said "we will never know what it was like to walk in his (MJ's) shoes" - something like that.

anyway this is getting interesting and we all have to keep the faith and have an open mind. can't wait for the BAM. i can feel it will happen soon. can anybody feel it too?

What I'm thinking, and it makes sense, is that he is just waiting until enough people get the message and show their support before he comes back...because basically it's a confession of the hoax.  "I'm sorry I put you all through this, please forgive me, I need your prayers and support"  Just a hunch at this point, as I'm getting no direction whatsoever.  So I'm thinking we need to get that message out as much as we can and get people over there.  I've been posting it everywhere I can myself.  Don't just follow him...spread the message...in beLIEve groups, any place you can think of.  I'm guessing he wants us to "call" him back...he might not come back on his own.  Like I said, just a hunch, but it makes sense.

and just wondering if someone can clarify something for me - were cassandra gretchen sims and derek clontz imposters?

I know there are some on Facebook, probably MySpace also, Twitter...other social networking sites.  TIAI has redirected somewhere else now, so you may have to post a direct link.

ok thanks. and can u answer my question about cassandra gretchen sims and derek clontz too? or ur not sure either? thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: MJ needs our support (scroll down a little)
February 16, 2010, 10:31:16 AM
Damnit I need to DO something!!!

Its all very wel reading through the evidence and adding more ooking for clues etc etc.. but does no one else feel the need to DO something more constructive. Something that could directly help Michael, link us to him...find a way to help.

Its so frustrating not knowing what to do... whether were on the right track with all this or whether... god forbid.. we are completely wasting our time  :cry:

I cant take much more of this, its driving me insane.

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

February 16, 2010, 10:37:19 AM
Who's says this is real? Couldn't it be a fake as we saw before with all those people pretending to be Michael and all the fake twitter accounts?  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

February 16, 2010, 11:42:36 AM
Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
Who's says this is real? Couldn't it be a fake as we saw before with all those people pretending to be Michael and all the fake twitter accounts?  :?:

the fact that this person do not claim to be Michael and the fact that TMZ is talkin about this one in articular
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

twitter account ] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 16, 2010, 04:11:48 PM
Doctor Death » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:51 am

I really dont mean to attract sympathy here but in the context of this thread I have been an outcast all my life.....Even when in school, I had to literally beg my so-called friends to talk to me...Why? Because I am a stutterer...I stammer while talking......How embarasssing is that?  

Plus I have very abusive elder brother who'd beat me up every now and then.......So I turned into this contemplative and introspective person over the years.....I'm quite a recluse.I just dont wanna go out on the streets....I only go out in the evenings when its dark.....So that no one can see me properly..I just wish to be left alone and remain anonymous most of the time.......I am REALLY best when left alone.

So, I learnt to think for myself a long time ago......And so I hardly ever blindly follow whatever is told/said to me coz I have the habit of seeing for myself whats wrong and whats right......
.....Beacause guys, TRANSPARENCY is more ELUSIVE tha a DIAMOND in our times....So it is valued more than ever....You'd only make a fool out of yourself if you opened your heart to any stranger who pretends to be friendly and all.....

So Michael Jackson's message was pretty clear to me right from the beginning........

A man so frequently misunderstood and mocked at for his insecurities has tried to tell us that theres a reason to every aspect of a man's personality....Sometimes its forgivable and sometimes its not unforgivable. So before hurlng insults or forming opinions and jumping to conclusions about a person, we should see for ourselves....that to what extent is the person judged, worthy of rspect or disrespect.

Be it respect or disrespect....Generally,in either case,(respect/disrespect)...Its not imposed.It is earned.

I feel ya!! But you know regardless of your weakness God created you with a purpose and for a purpose and where you may be weak you are strong.   :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2010, 04:14:21 PM
paula-c » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:24 am

karmaknowstruth and MJsDangerousGirl, so we have to start and then demand that all accounts Sheridan, who chose to guide the destinies of our countries, can not they think they were elected to do with people as they please. Everyone must be accountable for their actions.

I agree!

People have gripped theirselves with pride and vain!! This will cause you to fall real hard!!
The same way it was given it can surely be taken away.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2010, 04:19:23 PM
[Report this postReply with quote Re: TIAI redirect...Hidden message (scroll down a little)
by tklein1014 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:02 am

I'm contemplating whether I should just throw it down on the MJ fan page on FB...there's over 10 million people on there...tklein1014

Private message Top
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report this postReply with quote Re: TIAI redirect...Hidden message (scroll down a little)
by tklein1014 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:04 am

Darnit...fans can't post links./quote]

:lol: yeah, with 10 million fans I see why they didn't want to allow posts! WOW!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Quote from: "bec"
Oh for god sake

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What does Michael have to do? Hit you over the head with a BRICK???
not everything that glitters is gold
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 16, 2010, 07:55:09 PM
Infinitylady  wrote ;    The same way it was given it can surely be taken away.  8-)

People have to stop thinking about their rulers as beings who can not access them, and these ruling houses to get to their positions, look at the people who have the least forgiving as though they were living, on the contrary they are our employees, and are there to administer the wealth of each country to benefit everyone, not only for the elite that is becoming more rich and powerful. :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ok thanks. and can u answer my question about cassandra gretchen sims and derek clontz too? or ur not sure either? thanks

Sorry, as I understand it I think they were frauds.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Oh for god sake

And not everything that is brown is shit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Oh for god sake

And not everything that is brown is shit.
So sorry for the off-topic, but Bec, you always make me laugh so damn hard..!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 17, 2010, 06:59:32 AM
bec wrote; And not everything that is brown is shit.
 :?:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2010, 02:37:43 AM
Quote from: "Infinitylady"
[Report this postReply with quote Re: TIAI redirect...Hidden message (scroll down a little)
by tklein1014 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:02 am

I'm contemplating whether I should just throw it down on the MJ fan page on FB...there's over 10 million people on there...tklein1014

Private message Top
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report this postReply with quote Re: TIAI redirect...Hidden message (scroll down a little)
by tklein1014 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:04 am

Darnit...fans can't post links./quote]

:lol: yeah, with 10 million fans I see why they didn't want to allow posts! WOW!

Yeah, that makes sense...but it was a thought.  When I joined there were under 100,000...he gained a lot after his "death" lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions