Re: Prince to testify at Murray's trial?
February 14, 2010, 01:16:38 AM
Quote from: "loma"
Quote from: "mjboogie"
LAPD HADDD to see that shirt right ? How is it that this BLOODY shirt is just conveniently hanging in the closet and we have a pic of it hugh? This is getting crazier and crazier. WHO the hell is leaking these pics>?  Just like when we saw the pic of MJ's bedroom. Weird. That 3.99 tag weird.

ANother thing..ok if Janet and latoya entered the home ummmmmm did they see the shirt? I mean they were in his bedroom right? OR....was it planted there like lots of other things? ;)

And did Latoya state that she slept over night at the mansion? :x

Even if Murray.. ahem..  :cry: "mopped up blood" would he hang it back in the closet?

Yeah that's right. Why would he even hang the shirt back up nicely on the hanger in the closet. Not only that, he left all the propofol evidence there too.  He's not very smart at covering his tracks is he? Did he want to get caught or something?

All this stuff, is planted. Murray really can't be that stupid now can he?.... (yeah, yeah I know about the CPR b4 someone responds with that answer)  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

February 14, 2010, 03:41:20 AM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
If this turns out to be true then Im going to take it that either he is really dead, or MJ is givng us a hint to back off.

The only way I will beleieve this is if I actually see Prince on the stand....and even then Im not sure I would beleieve it, cus TMZ will most likely be there!! LOL

Dont lose hope you guys.....remember the autopsy report being released and we all freaked out? Well we have MANY odd things with it...and remember Murray in court on Monday? The trash cans and all the toys on the judges desk?

DO NOT lose hope!!
exactly!! Its sad how many people are losing hope.. it's all part of the plan!!! like the autopsy documents. thats just hilarious! Just trust Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

Xsy

February 14, 2010, 03:51:46 AM
Did they even test whose blood it is on the shirt?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

February 14, 2010, 04:26:27 AM
Could be the shirt was worn when they did the resuscitation, are the bloodpatterns on the shirt consistent with the AR puncture wounds.

But then why hang it up again in a closet, makes no sense. Unless the shirt picture is fake, enscenated by a tabloid. OR the closet was the easiest way to get rid of it and not be found for the first couple of hours/days.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jill

February 14, 2010, 12:05:33 PM
@Jacksonologist.  You said or MJ could be telling us to back off.  Could you elaborate on what you mean?  I am very curious about this.  How does this relate to the bloody shirt?  I had another strange experience is the reason I want to know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

February 14, 2010, 01:54:30 PM
jill wrote:Prince said there was blood on Michael's clothes. I had the weirdest dream the other night that MJ was standing beside my bed and there was blood on his shirt (on his chest) and on his left hand. That was all that was in the dream. I woke up immediately and got up and prayed.

AFTER READING ABOUT YOUR DREAM, I BECAME SO SAD, ICOULDNT SLEEP AT NIGHT, IT REALLY SCARED ME BADLY, SO I WENT TO MY AUNT AND ASKED HER WHAT IT MEANS,SHE HAS BEEN STUDYING DREAMS FOR ABOUT TEN YEARS, SHE HAS A LOT OF SCIENTIFIC BOOKS ON DREAMS, ON DIFFERENT THINGS THAT WE SEE IN OUR DREAMS AND WHAT THEY MEAN, SO I ASKED HER WHAT DOES BLOOD MEAN(I DIDNT TELL HER ABOUT MICHAEL AND ALL HOAX THING) IN A DREAM, AND SHE ANSWERED ME IMMEDIATELY THAT IT MEANS A HUGE LIE, A FAKE, AN ILLUSION, THEN SHE CHECKED UP SOME BOOKS ON IT AND PROVED IT,SO MAYBE BLOODY SHIRT AND ALL YOUR DREAMS ARE CLUES, MAYBE MICHAEL HAS LEFT THE SHIRT ON PURPOSE TO MEAN THAT IT'S A HUGE LIE,JUST THINK-IF SOMEONE "MURDERD" HIM,HOW COULD HE LEAVE THE BLOODY SHIRT IN THE CLOSET. THERE CAN BE A LOT OF FINGERPRINTS ON IT,SO WHEN I GOOGLED  WHAT BLOOD'S MEANING IS, I GOT THIS-

As the nature of all things is determined by that of the man of whom they are predicated, so also is the signification of "blood." Relatively to the regenerate spiritual man, "blood" signifies charity, or love toward the neighbor; relatively to the regenerate celestial man it signifies love to the Lord; but relatively to the Lord it signifies all His Human essence, consequently Love itself, that is, His mercy toward the human race. Hence "blood," in general, because it signifies love and what is of love, signifies celestial things, which are of the Lord alone; and thus relatively to man the celestial things which he receives from the Lord. The celestial things which the regenerate spiritual man receives from the Lord, are celestial spiritual-of which, by the Divine mercy of the Lord, elsewhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

February 14, 2010, 03:05:34 PM
...leave the bloodstains on the carpet ... 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 04:42:10 PM
"MashMike"

Wow ! That was such an interesting read. Thank you for following up on that and sharing!

Blood on the Dancefloor:
"To escape the world I've got to enjoy that simple dance
And it seemed that everything was on my side
(Blood on my side)"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

jill

February 14, 2010, 05:03:44 PM
@Mashmike...thanks for that.  I have been praying for the interpretation of the dream since I had it.  I woke up last night and heard very clearly..."he wants you to leave it alone."  That's very interesting the interpretation your aunt gave.  I believe it all ties in together.

Did read MJ5starchick had the same dream and so did her cousin?  Very interesting!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 07:49:11 PM
Just to let you guys know, there is a thread about MJ dreams: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

~Souza~

February 14, 2010, 08:16:10 PM
Quote from: "lisap27"
Quote from: "rowdyangel"
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
This article sounds like a bunch of BS, but if it turns out to be true that Prince is testifying, then the hoax is 100% over for me.

I agree with you.  Anything that involves Michael's children appearing at the trial and giving evidence means game over for me too.  No way in hell would Michael put his kids through a trial if this is a hoax.

agreed!! :(

Seriously?? Those kids are some fine actors, I wouldn't even wink if that happened, but I doubt it will come that far.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2010, 12:27:48 AM
Quote from: "jill"
Quote from: "farhatmjj"
If this happens, all my hopes will be gone and i will have to accept that Michael is really gone. Oh my god, i can't even think of all this being true.  :cry:  

There's alreay a topic about dreams and experiences about Michael. I can't give the link at the moment. Please search yourself, it's "dreams and experiences about Michael Jackson".

Thanks, I'll look it up.

here : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

MashMike

February 15, 2010, 06:58:17 AM
TO JILL and TINKERBELL

Always welcome,glad to help u :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE