DooDoo

Wow, this is a great finding!!!! It all seems staged, it's true!!! I thought that too when I first watched the video. Even his reactions to the questions, if you compare this video with the other ones linked in this topic, seem staged.
YAY!!!! :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

the arabian nights

to me mike looks as if he is not saying the truth  or manipulating the truth in his responses, because he wanted to get out of the contract and not want the financial consequences of breaking that contract. that is an understandable human reaction. no one has every said mike was a little angel, he was a clever man. i dont mean that in a bad way.  we all make decision and then look to get out of it. he was complex and dimensional and had been in the business all his life he would have learnt like reading a book how to play the system.

generally the courts will believe what is presented to them, it is for the otherside to  tear it apart, that is way the better legal team the better the result because of loop holes, because technical points etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

It may work both ways. It only shows he was -according to himself- at some point drugged in such a way that it impaired his consciousness to the point of not even remembering to have given a power of attorney to D. Wiesner.

It does not make clear WHO did the drugging. It may have been Michael himself, yes, but it may also have been people wanting to take control over him to gain access to his assets. Same scenario seems to have been repeating itself with Tohme Tohme, remember the phonecall Michael made to J. Gaitlin? SOMEHOW Tohme got into a position where he had gained total control over Michael's business. How to do it? Just slip a little pill in his drink, wait until he is sleepy/groggy, then keep him in that state with more sufficient medication, then have him sign a power of attorney or a checque, et voila. He mentioned several times that they were trying to poison him.

Arabian Nights, wouldn't it be interesting to post your link to the forensic pathologist Youtube video into the coroner's report thread?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mumof3

Quote from: "Hoaxornot"
very interesting Video
think this is more recent then 2007...
I would say late 2008 to early 2009
His face was more caved in... just before he got some filler from Dr Klein
Blue background is strange..  It is not a blue screen (for special effects) since it is actually GREEN!!! go figure!
It seems to me that he is lying or not saying the whole truth
He knew he was filmed because he looked directly at the camera
Perfect hair, makeup and clothes like for a TV interview
I dont think  michaels face  caved in he is always handsome
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It would be an interesting theory, and it does look strange with the blue screen, but to me he looks just how he looked when he went to Japan in 2007.  

Edit:  I found these articles dated in 2007 & 2008 speaking about this exact deposition, so it must have happened when it said it did... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

Ive found this interesting blog.

Makes some good representations that the 2007 "drug depositions" were not legal depositions but PRODUCTIONS...  and made much LATER than claimed.
Yes, yes, yes!! I feel cheated here because I discovered this back in October, I just wasn't a member of any hoax board yet- I knew I should have joined back then..! DancingtheDream, have you seen the one from ET that's supposed to be from 2005? It's really short, but it's filmed with like a weird home movie camera- That's the one I saw in Oct- and I thought the exact same thing as you!! I don't know if it's on YT, I don't think it it, but he's in his beloved red shirt in that one and it looks just like 2009! They don't show the lawyer's face, and they never even really say why they're filming this- the guy just asks Michael about that terrible spider bite, and Michael seems nervous and you can kinda tell he's acting. Does anyone else know which one I mean?

No.. ive not seen that one, i dont think ive ever seen one where he wearing a red shirt.

If you ever find it please post it.  xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
It would be an interesting theory, and it does look strange with the blue screen, but to me he looks just how he looked when he went to Japan in 2007.  

Edit:  I found these articles dated in 2007 & 2008 speaking about this exact deposition, so it must have happened when it said it did... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thankyou.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

[youtube:1dapmaqy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk-hb4Fwr94&feature=related[/youtube:1dapmaqy]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@arabian nights..  very interesting video.   All hell is about to break loose because the lies are unravelling.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
@arabian nights..  very interesting video.   All hell is about to break loose because the lies are unravelling.

I sure hope they will because I want the whole truth! Everyonecontradicting themselves all the time is doing my head in... How many people are actually involved or are they just being fame-seeking retards that can't even convince a child with their lies?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

didn't Michael say to LMP that he DID NOT WANT TO TURN OUT LIKE ELVIS ? why would he produce a video making himself look like a drug addict ? Someone else wants him to look like a drug addict ,is the way it would appear to me . Why become {intentionally } exactly what you do not want to become . It makes no sense . Could it be that someone was preparing a senario for the future murder of MJ in advance so when he wound up dead from drugs no one would be surprised ? Were they setting up a defense for a Dr to murder Mj this far in  advance ?1 st they try to make him look like a freak ,then a child molester ,and a homosexual {BTW are paedophiles usually sexually active with children ,women and men ?} and now they are trying to make him look like a hardcore drug addict .I read that the defense would be producing video that proves Mj had a bad drug problem .Will they use this video ? They better not ,it is tainted and should be inadmissable in court . I hate to be a Debbie Downer but I don't think it is possible that the DA office will properly represent Michael and his family .I think that a special prosicutor  should be called in .Due to the corruption going on .There is another on going case of corruption  going on  right now and it involves Tom Sneddon . See the William Wagner channel on u tube . He lives in CA and taped a lot of the trial and has interviews with T. Measereau and and Aphrodite Jones . It is a case involving a women named April .I would post it but I don't know how . But anyways you all  should check it out .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus7

Mike wanted to get out from some contract, I think from some shows in Berlin, if I'm not wrong.
He looks to me like 2007-2008 Michael.
But talking about propofol, I would like to know where is Michael's ex-Doctor Anesthesiologist who was working for Mike on HIStory tour? He said that he was putting Michael down every night after the shows and bringing him back in the morning. Why is his x Dr. staying low key?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Quote from: "Venus7"
Mike wanted to get out from some contract, I think from some shows in Berlin, if I'm not wrong.
He looks to me like 2007-2008 Michael.
But talking about propofol, I would like to know where is Michael's ex-Doctor Anesthesiologist who was working for Mike on HIStory tour? He said that he was putting Michael down every night after the shows and bringing him back in the morning. Why is his x Dr. staying low key?
it seems on must tours he had private doctors giving him stuff
this information may not have been put on his official medical records like the ones we have
the other doctors, the causation, link may be too great to attribute blame for his death. thus it would fall on the immediate care he received.

but as i said in another thread - consider the play/book the inspector calls, the players all contributed to the woman's death, and if this is a death or a hoax the players in mikes life all contributed to the present situation death or hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

Quote from: "Venus7"
There has been mentioning of that yes, but to my knowledge there was no mention of propofol specifically of having been used by those HIStory tour physician(s).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@arabian nights...  now that IS interesting, what you have put above.

RANDY JACKSON....   :shock:   MICHAEL BLAMED RANDY!!!!    Yet Randy is the one now who is apart from the other brothers and doesnt agree with TII and their reality show.
Randy was the one who was always portrayed as being close to MJ at the end...  yet here we have MJ blaming Randy for trying to steal his fortune.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions