So I thought I would take a little "break" today from researching and simply enjoy some of MJ's music. While doing that, I was reminded of how profound ALL the lyrics from the Invincible album are, and how they allude to the hoax.

I would suggest taking the time to listen to the album again when you have a chance. It's really nice to just take a break and listen to Michael's amazing gift that he shared with us. And, in my opinion, all the clues we need are right there in his music.

He is incapable of being conquered or defeated. And will be the one leading the conquering and defeating.  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

I agree whole-heartedly. I saturate myself with it, walking to and from work, and walking the dog. So much is cryptic though, needs Michael to help interpret, but maybe with time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
So I thought I would take a little "break" today from researching and simply enjoy some of MJ's music. While doing that, I was reminded of how profound ALL the lyrics from the Invincible album are, and how they allude to the hoax.

I would suggest taking the time to listen to the album again when you have a chance. It's really nice to just take a break and listen to Michael's amazing gift that he shared with us. And, in my opinion, all the clues we need are right there in his music.

He is incapable of being conquered or defeated. And will be the one leading the conquering and defeating.  :D

Exactly!!!!!!!!!! :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions