Re: BARRY SHAW...MICHEALS DOUBLE MAN???
April 08, 2011, 12:07:29 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "allforlove"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
does anybody remember a thread  there was a video of whoever and they were saying hi i'm barry shaw  and on their face it was really white or there was bright light on it. but they were kind of gigglie like it was michael pretending to be someone else?  :oops: have i lost touch with reality again :?  it has been such a long road with so many twist and turns  :?
I know one where he joked he was Adrian Grant, you don't mean this one I suppose?

[youtube:1ietvbcd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXsVInbnv4Y&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:1ietvbcd]

yeah. sorry i got the names confused . who is adrian grant?

what is with the blinding white face?
that is what creeps me out . i have and i know that others have dreamed about those times with the really white face.
Maybe it's just bad quality?
This one is also very bright but sure is funny! :lol:
[youtube:1ietvbcd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2iFoQwJnwM&feature=fvst[/youtube:1ietvbcd]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 08, 2011, 06:43:32 PM
Adrian Grant is the creator of Thriller Live.  According to the article at this link, Grant and MJ first met in 1990:      
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

~Souza~

April 08, 2011, 07:21:19 PM
Whatever his name might be, there is a double that fools the whole bunch, for years and years already. There is just something off sometimes and the differences are small, but they are there. I have collected tons of pictures in the past 2 years and there are pictures where I can see immediately that it's him, but there are also pictures that are just...off in some way. It's the expression in the eyes, the mouth differs and the ears don't match. I can see it clearly since the BAD era, and I even get the feeling he was there before that already when I look at some pictures and videos. But this double is so good that either it was not O2 dude, or the double acted weird on purpose.

There are some people who say that Michael suddenly changed, he became more polite, nicer, more shy (talking about private life here and I don't know where I read that anymore), I am not saying MJ himself is an unpolite @sshole, but I do think there is a chance that a lot of fans are 'cheering for the wrong man' if you get what I mean. Is it MJ, or is it his double you love so dearly? Reminds me of what bec and I talked about on msn regarding 'Behind the Mask'... "Who do you love? Is it me? I don't know". So many fans think he had so much surgery on his face, while I think he hadn't. Will the fans believe it's him? It's something I have had in my head since the beginning. Something is up with it, I just can't put my finger on it.

Listen to Trump talking about the 2 Michael Jacksons

[youtube:8p2ztfiz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soXm_uLPSsg[/youtube:8p2ztfiz]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 08, 2011, 07:23:40 PM
Barry Shaw was a fake character and his FB account was deactivated long time ago. Those are all Michael in the pictures he showed like it was him. Just someone who is playing with people's feelings. Do not waste your time with these kind of liars.

I personally do NOT believe Michael has a twin or has a double that looks EAXCTLY like him. But I do believe that Michael wanted to create an illusion of a double that looks so close to him because that would be useful for his safety! Especially after he comes back, he doesn't want everyone to recognize him and probably he wants people to fall into contradiction if it is Michael or a double. So I do believe that he wanted to create the illusion of a double on purpose and he asked his family to tell about doubles in TII. It wasn't because there were really doubles in TII but he wanted to create the double illusion. The same voice double rumor came from the family again for the last album. There's a reason why we heard this double rumor and I believe that it came from Michael and for safety purposes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 09, 2011, 02:29:10 PM
If that isn't Michael, I don't know who michael is anymore.. But I'm pretty convinced most of those pictures were Michael =)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions