Re: The Judge's Words..
February 11, 2010, 12:57:39 PM
Quote from: "karmaknowstruth"
Hi, Here I am again with 2 cents worth.  Trust when I say I am not here to convince anyone to believing in a hoax.  Just want to help fill in the blanks or remind us why we are here.

True there is small % looking into the nasty details of MJs case.   I suppose if there are people here not strong enough to deal with the guts, blood, lies and truth shown on this forum I would hope or I suggest they go back to watching cartoons on TV or pull the plug on your own computer.
Please do not ask for censorship of this investigation.

I'm just like you - from birth taught, trained, manipulated, brainwashed and beaten into submission told not to be curious about where babies come from, don't talk about what goes on inside my body, don't question authority, don't speak unless spoken to.  Raised on The Mickey Mouse Club, Wizard of Oz, Leave it to Beaver then there came segregation, desegregation, Viet Nam and still under my parents roof.. "behave like a lady and do what you are told you will be sent to your room without supper".
It's no wonder I had to struggle to think for myself, I had anxiety making decisions and gravitated toward abusive relationships.

This Forum, Michael Jacksons June 25th event began my awakening, my healing, my experience of true reality and my free education in finding the truth.  I want to see and hear all the nasty details.

Michael Jackson is not a mental defective child.  He is real man and from age 5 became street wise in business and people.  He knew and talked about people wanting to kill him.  Do you really think he would trust anyone to "put him to sleep" just to get an hour of rest before getting up to go to a rehearsal?  Do you believe that crap?

A private investigator once told me her biggest tool in her work was intuition and gut instinct.  She said that if person had a feeling that their spouse was cheating, then 99.9% of the time after doing her investigating she found that the client's gut instinct was the free way of answering doubt.
So when we labor over questions >>>>

Number 1. why is it that TMZ is the only camera crew getting the video that gets smeared all over the internet and is the only video we have to base opinions on?  
Number 2. Why is it that TMZ is the only source we have for documents and updated information from their unknown "sources"?
Number 3. Why is it that in the TMZ videos there are close ups of trash cans, dolls and toy cars and stacks of money on the judge's desk, words and phrases that seem to not sound professional when compared to our own experience inside a legal courtroom.?
Number 4.  Why are there 2 copies of autopsies, 3 or 4 death certificates and numerous examples of conflicting case data for us to debate over day after day after day?
Number 5.  Why did Murray's lawyer say and the judge agree there are no prior records against Murray, but then 3 minutes later, we heard him list the pending debts and other trial hearings of Murray while whining to lower the bail???  in one breath they say one thing and in the next they contradict themselves.  Is that how our justice system really works?
Number 6.Why isn't there any media footage of Murray leaving the courthouse?  Where did he go?  Where is he now?  Is he in jail or protective custody?

It all seems staged to me beginning with the 02 announcement, through the amazing organization of Michael's elaborate Memorial Service (put together inside 12 days after his supposed death) and inside 8 months the professional investigation is in no way (in a straight line) following lawful protocol. Is that hitting your gut as hard as it is hitting mine? - pow !  

Either this is a hoax due to Michael being in the protective witness program and Murray is posing as the front to make it all look real....at least to look sort of not as fake as it is looking to those of us who are looking with a magnifying glass.  Why else would they let him run free for 7 months, then let him go again........no one is dead, that's why !

There is record of Michael's DNA from the 2005 investigation, but no mention at all about DNA confirmation that the autopsy body is in fact MJ by DNA testing.

One thing I am noticing is that more each day the You Tube videos we are using for our investigation are slowly disappearing ""due to copy wright restrictions"".
We are being watched here, so we need to consider storing every video or document in a safe place before we cannot refer to it later.

The Murray child support trial is fake.  The Murray arraignment was staged to please the public.  Think deeply about it.  What does your gut say ?

Keep up the good work
xoxoxo

You have summed up what I have been wanting to say since last Monday but couldn't find the words - so thanks.

I also think we are being watched and have been for quite a while now.  I store everything I find (videos, my posts, my thoughts, pictures) elsewhere so that they are safe.   This is very sensible advice as I too have noticed things going 'missing' on YouTube.

And for what it's worth, my gut tells me that this is all fake - I just wish it could tell me the reason why  ;)  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

February 11, 2010, 04:37:01 PM
Quote from: "rowdyangel"
Hi, Here I am again with 2 cents worth.  Trust when I say I am not here to convince anyone to believing in a hoax.  Just want to help fill in the blanks or remind us why we are here.

True there is small % looking into the nasty details of MJs case.   I suppose if there are people here not strong enough to deal with the guts, blood, lies and truth shown on this forum I would hope or I suggest they go back to watching cartoons on TV or pull the plug on your own computer.

I'm just like you - from birth taught, trained, manipulated, brainwashed and beaten into submission told not to be curious about where babies come from, don't talk about what goes on inside my body, don't question authority, don't speak unless spoken to.  Raised on The Mickey Mouse Club, Wizard of Oz, Leave it to Beaver then there came segregation, desegregation, Viet Nam and still under my parents roof.. "behave like a lady and do what you are told you will be sent to your room without supper".
It's no wonder I had to struggle to think for myself, I had anxiety making decisions and gravitated toward abusive relationships.

This Forum, Michael Jacksons June 25th event began my awakening, my healing, my experience of true reality and my free education in finding the truth.  I want to see and hear all the nasty details.

Michael Jackson is not a mental defective child.  He is real man and from age 5 became street wise in business and people.  He knew and talked about people wanting to kill him.  Do you really think he would trust anyone to "put him to sleep" just to get an hour of rest before getting up to go to a rehearsal?  Do you believe that crap?

A private investigator once told me her biggest tool in her work was intuition and gut instinct.  She said that if person had a feeling that their spouse was cheating, then 99.9% of the time after doing her investigating she found that the client's gut instinct was the free way of answering doubt.

Number 1. why is it that TMZ is the only camera crew getting the video that gets smeared all over the internet and is the only video we have to base opinions on?  
Number 2. Why is it that TMZ is the only source we have for documents and updated information from their unknown "sources"?
Number 3. Why is it that in the TMZ videos there are close ups of trash cans, dolls and toy cars and stacks of money on the judge's desk, words and phrases that seem to not sound professional when compared to our own experience inside a legal courtroom.?
Number 4.  Why are there 2 copies of autopsies, 3 or 4 death certificates and numerous examples of conflicting case data for us to debate over day after day after day?
Number 5.  Why did Murray's lawyer say and the judge agree there are no prior records against Murray, but then 3 minutes later, we heard him list the pending debts and other trial hearings of Murray while whining to lower the bail???  in one breath they say one thing and in the next they contradict themselves.  Is that how our justice system really works?
Number 6.Why isn't there any media footage of Murray leaving the courthouse?  Where did he go?  Where is he now?  Is he in jail or protective custody?

It all seems staged to me beginning with the 02 announcement, through the amazing organization of Michael's elaborate Memorial Service (put together inside 12 days after his supposed death) and inside 8 months the professional investigation is in no way (in a straight line) following lawful protocol. Is that hitting your gut as hard as it is hitting mine? - pow !  

Either this is a hoax due to Michael being in the protective witness program and Murray is posing as the front to make it all look real....at least to look sort of not as fake as it is looking to those of us who are looking with a magnifying glass.  Why else would they let him run free for 7 months, then let him go again........no one is dead, that's why !

There is record of Michael's DNA from the 2005 investigation, but no mention at all about DNA confirmation that the autopsy body is in fact MJ by DNA testing.

One thing I am noticing is that more each day the You Tube videos we are using for our investigation are slowly disappearing ""due to copy wright restrictions"".
We are being watched here, so we need to consider storing every video or document in a safe place before we cannot refer to it later.

The Murray child support trial is fake.  The Murray arraignment was staged to please the public.  Think deeply about it.  What does your gut say ?

Keep up the good work
xoxoxo

You have summed up what I have been wanting to say since last Monday but couldn't find the words - so thanks.

I also think we are being watched and have been for quite a while now.  I store everything I find (videos, my posts, my thoughts, pictures) elsewhere so that they are safe.   This is very sensible advice as I too have noticed things going 'missing' on YouTube.

And for what it's worth, my gut tells me that this is all fake - I just wish it could tell me the reason why  ;)  ;)

Totally agree..... what I see here is that people who recently discovered about illuminatis, media control and that kind of thing are scared or exceptical....and that is not the point at all....

The point is to discover that we have to connect to our instincts..... because when we do that anybody can fool us....

If you don´t believe you are being manipulated..... you´re an easy target....
If you are scared... you´re an easy target too....

That´s the way people rule the world..... we were raised to kill our intincts... and some still do that...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

February 11, 2010, 04:49:33 PM

Keep up the good work
xoxoxo

Great observations. :)
The January Court video and the lack of footage of Dr Murray leaving LAX courthouse doesn't sit right with me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mariso83

February 11, 2010, 04:58:05 PM
Quote from: "Raven"
It's totally incomprehensable to me that some people (minors?) in here believe that Michael would be so cruel to his fans to have an autopsy report released that gives a detailled description of him being dissected and taken apart piece by piece, all as part of some "plan" of his to show the injustice of the system.
Same thing about the suggestion that Michael is the kind of person that would have an innocent man, an "actor", get prosecuted for him as part of that "plan".

Sorry, I find that highly disturbing.

You know what I think it's incomprehensible is the fans who think that Michael is dead are coming to a Michael Jackson Hoax death forum to tell the fans who believe Michael has fake is death that's cruel, that we should believe that he is dead because he is and blah blah blah. By the way most of the fans who is coming here are not minors. Well you are at the wrong place here. Go to a Michael Jackson is dead forum to complain about this, here it's not the place.

Yeah the judge's words are really odd... The whole trial was weird and Michael's family was weird too... they are pretending they are mad but when they went out of the courtroom they were all laughing and smilling. But when they saw the camera, they stop smilling and laughing and told to the camera they were mad. I'm sorry but they were not mad at all and this makes me believe more and more this is a hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shake

February 11, 2010, 07:43:36 PM
It's totally incomprehensable to me that some people (minors?) in here believe that Michael would be so cruel to his fans to have an autopsy report released that gives a detailled description of him being dissected and taken apart piece by piece, all as part of some "plan" of his to show the injustice of the system.
Same thing about the suggestion that Michael is the kind of person that would have an innocent man, an "actor", get prosecuted for him as part of that "plan".

I hope you don't feel bashed here but I have to agree that the release of a graphic report doesn't, on it's own, disprove a hoax (although it was incredibly unsettling). To me what it does lean towards is that this isn't a game. I remember early on in this forum it felt like some members guessed this could be done for art, for entertainment purposes, to pull off a massive comeback. I think the report blows all this out of the water; surely now there's something serious going on, either a serious point to be made, or a serious threat to his life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Loes

February 11, 2010, 07:58:11 PM
When I was watching the judge I saw how much he was sweating, his head was very red. He had a little ventilator on.
Maybe it's just his condition, but can it be he was very nervous?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 08:38:10 PM
Quote from: "rowdyangel"

Keep up the good work
xoxoxo

Oh My God, you two took the words right out of mouth! Karma, I have seen you before and you are a very intelligent, insightful poster here; thank you very much for having the brainy-ness that I don't have to say what I've been wanting to say! I especially like what you said there in bold, as that's what I thought the minute I learned about the hoax. Those trials were such a terrible experience for him, and I believe that they really taught him a lesson about who to trust. How could it not have? His life was nearly destroyed by people he thought cared about him, one of whom had their darn life saved by him! Would you ever think for one second that you'd be so hideously betrayed by the parents of that person, of all people? He even says "I will never put myself in such a vulnerable position ever again," in that 2005 statement he made. (Where he's in blue) What could possibly be more vulnerable than that Diprivan situation, with his life in the hands of someone else hands with no resuscitation around?! You really said it, Karma.
Quote from: "Shake"
To me what it does lean towards is that this isn't a game.
I also feel that way about ^ this, Shake. I'm not trying to say that everyone has to agree with me on the Illuminati theories, but when I first saw Mo and Souza's blog about 'them' in December, I really got the same feeling as what Shake said there. As much as Michael loves his fans, he can't make everything he does work in our favor- this world is full of many things that I'm afraid are just more important than the feelings of a celebrity's fans: the millions of suffering, starving poor in the world that no one cares enough to think about, corrupt governments that are ruining their countries, whether you believe in conspiracies or not.. I believe he's trying to direct our attention to these things, and that eventually, he'll somehow, some way expand his message to more and more and more people..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 12, 2010, 02:48:39 AM
Quote from: "Mariso83"
The whole trial was weird and Michael's family was weird too... they are pretending they are mad but when they went out of the courtroom they were all laughing and smilling. But when they saw the camera, they stop smilling and laughing and told to the camera they were mad. I'm sorry but they were not mad at all and this makes me believe more and more this is a hoax.

You said this in another post as well, but its not true.  The family was well aware there was a mob of press right there.  I was there in person, I saw the way it went down.  Katherine looked very upset...the whole family did.  Just because they smiled or laughed for a second doesn't mean they're acting.  I'm not trying to bring anyone down, but it's false to say that they stopped smiling the second they saw the cameras.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

Raven

February 12, 2010, 03:25:07 AM
Quote from: "Mariso83"

You know what I think it's incomprehensible is the fans who think that Michael is dead are coming to a Michael Jackson Hoax death forum to tell the fans who believe Michael has fake is death that's cruel, that we should believe that he is dead because he is and blah blah blah. By the way most of the fans who is coming here are not minors. Well you are at the wrong place here. Go to a Michael Jackson is dead forum to complain about this, here it's not the place.
I am at the wrong place here? Nowhere in this forum I have stated that I believe he is dead. You have quite some nerve telling me to go elsewhere. Why don't you take a hike yourself. What I am saying here is that IF this is a hoax, it would not have been done as part of some twisted "plan", but only for a very very serious reason. Michael is not that kind of person!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 12, 2010, 03:39:41 AM
Please don't quarrel .. we are all on the same page aren't we? :?:

I found this document which makes an interesting read. Especially the part where the arraignment can be done by videolink!!

Interesting that they decided to move criminal cases from Santa Monica to the LAX courthouse too.
City Council Meeting: June 23, 2009

Agenda Item: 1-C

To:                   Mayor and City Council

Subject:          Transportation of Santa Monica Police Department Prisoners to the County Courthouse at Los Angeles International Airport for Court Proceedings

Recommended Action

Staff recommends that the City Council authorize the City Manager to negotiate and execute a service agreement with the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department (LASD) in the amount of $120,061 to provide transportation for Santa Monica Police Department (SMPD) prisoners to the Superior Court of California – County of Los Angeles Airport Branch.

Executive Summary

The Santa Monica Police Department has been utilizing the services of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department to transport prisoners from the SMPD’s Jail to the Airport Branch Courthouse since July 2004; the current service agreement expires on June 30, 2009.  Under the terms of the service agreement, the Sheriff Department’s personnel makes one pick-up at SMPD on each court date and transports both male and female pre-arraignment misdemeanants, felons, and Santa Monica warrant arrestees to the Airport Branch Courthouse.  SMPD’s personnel provide security for the loading of the LASD’s van, and are responsible for the custody of all arrestees until they are physically on the van.  The term of the service agreement is July 1, 2009 through June 30, 2012.  Funds for the service agreement are included in the FY2009 -10 proposed budget.

Discussion

Since 2000, the Los Angeles County Superior Court, in an effort to consolidate its operations and reduce costs, started to transfer some criminal cases from the Santa Monica Branch Courthouse to the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) Branch of the Superior Court.  On June 11, 2004 the City was informed that no criminal case proceedings would take place at the Santa Monica Branch Courthouse and that virtually all criminal case hearings involving Santa Monica Police Department arrestees will occur at the Airport Branch Courthouse.

In response to the Superior Court’s decision, City staff identified and investigated three options in 2004:  video arraignments, an in-house prisoner transportation unit, and a service agreement with LASD for prisoner transport.

Arraignments could be conducted via a video-link between the Santa Monica Public Safety Facility (PSF) jail and a designated courtroom at the Airport Branch.  SMPD staff would be required to outfit and service at least three areas in the jail to accommodate prisoner movement, defense attorney visitation, and the arraignments themselves.  Video equipment would have to be installed in the SMPD jail and in a courtroom at the Airport Branch Courthouse, and at least six integrated services digital network (ISDN) phone lines would be required. Jail section employees would be responsible for preparation of court paperwork, jail remand paperwork, and release paperwork that would normally be completed by court personnel; potentially requiring more Jailer positions.  It was determined that the video arraignment option was not economically viable.

SMPD evaluated creating an in-house prisoner transportation unit.  However it was determined that an in-house “Court Services Unit” with employees transporting pre-arraignment arrestees to the Airport Branch Courthouse would require four Police Officer positions and one Police Sergeant from other units within the Police Department.  Additionally, SMPD personnel who would be implementing this new court services program would not have the years of experience and the extensive support system (for this function) that the Sheriff’s Department already possesses.

In 2004 Council opted to enter into a service agreement with the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department for prisoner transport and staff’s assessment is that the service has worked well for the SMPD and should be continued.

Previous Council Actions

On June 8, 2004 Council authorized the City Manager to negotiate and execute a service agreement with the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department [Contract # 8350 (CCS)].

Financial Impacts & Budget Actions

The service agreement to be awarded to the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department is $120,061 for FY2009-10.  Funds are included in the FY2009-10 proposed budget in account number 01304.566960.

Prepared by: Neela Patel, Senior Administrative Analyst – Police Budget

Approved:

Forwarded to Council:

Timothy J. Jackman

Chief of Police

P. Lamont Ewell

City Manager
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 12, 2010, 10:21:38 PM
Quote from: "bestforlast"
Please don't quarrel .. we are all on the same page aren't we? :?:

I found this document which makes an interesting read. Especially the part where the arraignment can be done by videolink!!

Interesting that they decided to move criminal cases from Santa Monica to the LAX courthouse too.
City Council Meeting: June 23, 2009

Agenda Item: 1-C

To:                   Mayor and City Council

Subject:          Transportation of Santa Monica Police Department Prisoners to the County Courthouse at Los Angeles International Airport for Court Proceedings

Recommended Action

Staff recommends that the City Council authorize the City Manager to negotiate and execute a service agreement with the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department (LASD) in the amount of $120,061 to provide transportation for Santa Monica Police Department (SMPD) prisoners to the Superior Court of California – County of Los Angeles Airport Branch.

Executive Summary

The Santa Monica Police Department has been utilizing the services of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department to transport prisoners from the SMPD’s Jail to the Airport Branch Courthouse since July 2004; the current service agreement expires on June 30, 2009.  Under the terms of the service agreement, the Sheriff Department’s personnel makes one pick-up at SMPD on each court date and transports both male and female pre-arraignment misdemeanants, felons, and Santa Monica warrant arrestees to the Airport Branch Courthouse.  SMPD’s personnel provide security for the loading of the LASD’s van, and are responsible for the custody of all arrestees until they are physically on the van.  The term of the service agreement is July 1, 2009 through June 30, 2012.  Funds for the service agreement are included in the FY2009 -10 proposed budget.

Discussion

Since 2000, the Los Angeles County Superior Court, in an effort to consolidate its operations and reduce costs, started to transfer some criminal cases from the Santa Monica Branch Courthouse to the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) Branch of the Superior Court.  On June 11, 2004 the City was informed that no criminal case proceedings would take place at the Santa Monica Branch Courthouse and that virtually all criminal case hearings involving Santa Monica Police Department arrestees will occur at the Airport Branch Courthouse.

In response to the Superior Court’s decision, City staff identified and investigated three options in 2004:  video arraignments, an in-house prisoner transportation unit, and a service agreement with LASD for prisoner transport.

Arraignments could be conducted via a video-link between the Santa Monica Public Safety Facility (PSF) jail and a designated courtroom at the Airport Branch.  SMPD staff would be required to outfit and service at least three areas in the jail to accommodate prisoner movement, defense attorney visitation, and the arraignments themselves.  Video equipment would have to be installed in the SMPD jail and in a courtroom at the Airport Branch Courthouse, and at least six integrated services digital network (ISDN) phone lines would be required. Jail section employees would be responsible for preparation of court paperwork, jail remand paperwork, and release paperwork that would normally be completed by court personnel; potentially requiring more Jailer positions.  It was determined that the video arraignment option was not economically viable.

SMPD evaluated creating an in-house prisoner transportation unit.  However it was determined that an in-house “Court Services Unit” with employees transporting pre-arraignment arrestees to the Airport Branch Courthouse would require four Police Officer positions and one Police Sergeant from other units within the Police Department.  Additionally, SMPD personnel who would be implementing this new court services program would not have the years of experience and the extensive support system (for this function) that the Sheriff’s Department already possesses.

In 2004 Council opted to enter into a service agreement with the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department for prisoner transport and staff’s assessment is that the service has worked well for the SMPD and should be continued.

Previous Council Actions

On June 8, 2004 Council authorized the City Manager to negotiate and execute a service agreement with the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department [Contract # 8350 (CCS)].

Financial Impacts & Budget Actions

The service agreement to be awarded to the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department is $120,061 for FY2009-10.  Funds are included in the FY2009-10 proposed budget in account number 01304.566960.

Prepared by: Neela Patel, Senior Administrative Analyst – Police Budget

Approved:

Forwarded to Council:

Timothy J. Jackman

Chief of Police

P. Lamont Ewell

City Manager
Interesting.. Does that mean they could have easily spared the hassle of Murray having to show up to a courtroom and whatnot if they had done it by videolink?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions