Dear Michael - For You
December 02, 2009, 05:09:32 AM
Dear Michael

It is very difficult finding the right words to express what I think and feel about you and this situation. We are from opposite poles on this earth and are also from completely different times as well.

All my life I have watched you from my corner of the globe. As I watched you I felt your happiness and Joy and felt my heart break when yours did. To me you are always just "Michael" sweet and kind. You have always been illusive and out of reach.

Throughout the passing years I have wanted to know you and understand you and only now I am slowly starting to do this but it took your absence to wake me up from this sleep I have been in for so long.

On the 25 June, the world as I knew it ended. You have always been there and then like a puff of smoke or mist on a lake you disappear from my life and now you are gone. That day had an ethereal effect on me. I found myself being pulled by your mystery and falling deeply into a kind of strange supernatural LOVE of which I have never experienced before.

The magic of the internet has brought us all here together, we are strangers living side by side sharing this experience.

Please don't feel afraid and YES I will be here for you always.

I don't know what I can say or do to help ease your mind.. I can only imagine that you are feeling lonely, isolated and very frightened at the enormity of everything and perhaps feel the need to reach out to someone.

I am a gentle spirit (with an over active imagination) who means no harm, so don't misunderstand me and know me first. Reach out to me and let me be your TRUE friend.

My PM is always there,
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions