becTopic starter

Lol. You guys are getting it. Delightful. I'm so glad I was able to transmit THE 3 Way Theory to the masses. It's brilliance, pure, simple brilliance, and it's been underground far too long. When I read this a long 7 months ago, my world changed forever.

(ps, I believe I was incorrect about stating Badkolo first presented this in August, rather, late July may be more accurate. I edited my original post)

The beauty of the 3 way theory is that it opens up many other avenues of thought, and works as a jump off point for brainstorming, as well as the fact that it keeps you centered and focused, staying well within the rhelms of reality and common sense.

For example, the 3 Way is why Murray "interfered" with the emts at the scene, kept "butting in" at UCLA. Remember, Murray was described as "frankly kept getting in the way". Remember that report?

The 3 way is why Murray did one armed CPR. Totally ineffective in a real cardiac arrest, yet perfect for the situation. Won't hurt Michael yet puts on a good show. Perhaps this is why Murray did one armed CPR on the bed too.

The 3 way is why no defibrulator was used, and why the claim of "weak pulse" was reported. Can't defib with a weak pulse, you'll kill the man, and defib would certainly kill a live and well Michael faking cardiac arrest. Who reported weak pulse? Murray.

The 3 way is why no mouth to mouth resescitation was performed. Can't do this on a live person, can be very harmful. Again, one armed CPR, totally ineffective, but innocuous, and puts on a good show.

The 3 way is why no doctor would sign the DC at UCLA and why no UCLA spokesperson would make a statement. No one actually SAW Michael dead. No one was going to go on record based on hearsay.

And there's so much more I could say but at some point I have to quit typing.

The member here who brought up the coronor's tweet about 3 men keeping a secret if two are dead, yes, when that came out... well... it simply further supported the 3 way. That and about 1000 other weird events and reports since last summer.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

This is a great theory. I have been thinking about things along this line lately. How many people would be involved in the hoax?

I have been writing down some of my own thoughts about why people think MJ is behind the hoax death sites and if that even makes sense.  And I was thinking about risky it would be to fake your death.  Faking your death is a HUGE risk and would you risk blowing it by coming onto a hoax site?   Just a thought.  So yes, the less people who know the better.

Good theory badkolo and thanks bec for posting it!

Peace/Love/Hoax/Michael

LovetheGlove (klhayes)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1

this is a great theory , so simple but so accurate ,  i remember this theory in the old mjhd chat , thanks bec for let people know about this brilliant  theory , and thanks to the big man too.

love u both
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "bec"
You say I'm wrong, so you gotta prove you're right.

We have been presented an initial and a last name. Someone jumped to the conclusion that it must be this Dr. that works at ucla. Any substantiation? A statement? A link? Anything?

If this dr. was so real, why not sign the DC right then and there. Why not make a statement. Why did this fall to Jermaine. Why did this become a coronor case.

Because it's bullshit. Again. Look deeper into what we are given and take nothing at face value without substantiation. Use logic and reasoning, common sense and fact. The theory stands.

Ps. remember the name DB Cooper. If you don't know who that is/was, Googleing is highly recomended.

Da Troot: read the italiced paragraph at the end, I addressed this thought.

Calm down...I didn't say you were wrong, I only asked you a question...you don't have to get so defensive.  The onus is on you to prove your theory if you want people to believe it.  There is nothing about what you posted that is based in "logic and reasoning, common sense and fact"...it's just a theory.  You can see that there is a Dr. Cooper who works at UCLA, it's on their website.  Don't you think they might wonder why their name is on Michael's autopsy report if they didn't work on him, or they're not in on it?  Although I believe if this is a hoax there would have to be very few people who know, there would have to be a lot more than three if you're saying it was really Michael himself that was transported to the hospital.  If it were a body double, then that is more plausible.  And the reason this became a coroner case is because a 50 year old dying from respiratory arrest is not a natural death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

Quote from: "PrettyYoungTeletubby"
Quote from: "karmaknowstruth"
I sure don't recall seeing any photos taken inside the hospital do you ?

In fact of any interviews or vids or pics of the family rushing to the hospital did we ever see the hospital in the background to prove they were actually there ?

Was there a pic or video showing us a body on a cart being taken into the hospital? For all we know a bunch of actors got permission to do a Hollywood shoot in front of the emergency room doors.  Anything we know we were TOLD or we READ.

It was even proved how 7 photos could be layered on top each other to make a video scene of Michael on a cart shielded by men holding suit jackets up for a screen, by Bec I believe it was.  

Remember the video of when Jermaine walked across a stage to announce that his brother Michael was in fact dead?  I thought it was odd we could not see the news media in the foreground, but could only see camera flashes. Help me remember - did we ever see an official from UCLA make an official announcement?  The magic of Hollywood is so easy even a kid could make anything believable with a digital camera and a good computer program.

There does not need to be a real body to pull off a hoax.  There only needs to be a story that the people can believe.  We have not seen a body.  We were only TOLD there was a body and TOLD all about what they did to the body.

Hope I helped with a different perspective on a body.

xoxoxo

Now this makes much more sense to me that the idea of murray entering a real hospital and taking the command of everything when he s not even able to do CPR.  U r right we never saw anything that proves it was really in UCLA (well as far as i remember)

But if it wasn´t a body... and nobody go into UCLA..... don´t you think people in UCLA would be saying something??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

One Doctor would be needed to get Michael to the hospital because he MUST be pronounced dead at a hospital. Michael may NOT be pronounced dead anywhere else as more complicated legalities are involved in death occuring outside of a medical facility. The "scene" must be sealed, police must be brought in, pictures must be taken and detectives must be involved immediatly. This is entirely too many witnesses to attempt to deal with. This scenario is unacceptable. No. Michael MUST be taken to a hospital where the situation can be controlled, and "death" becomes a simple matter of paperwork. Dr. Murray plays this role. Remember, Murray "overrules" the paramedics at the scene and accompanies Michael's "body" to UCLA. It can safely be assumed (in leu of any information at all) that Murray conceivably could have, being a medical professional and attending physician, retained specific priviliges that allowed him to control situations once at UCLA as well. It is very very conceivable that Murray could have gotten Michael into that "closed off wing" of UCLA ER and simply out the back door, then he could have easily turned it into a "he said/she said situation from there, and no one would be the wiser, simply following orders and passing along information that they have been told.

I mean that can happen... "he said she said" but there has to be happening something on the hospital....
A body that no everyone can see.... the ones who saw them says it wasn´t like him.... but with all the circus.... they believe is him....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

becTopic starter

Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
You say I'm wrong, so you gotta prove you're right.

We have been presented an initial and a last name. Someone jumped to the conclusion that it must be this Dr. that works at ucla. Any substantiation? A statement? A link? Anything?

If this dr. was so real, why not sign the DC right then and there. Why not make a statement. Why did this fall to Jermaine. Why did this become a coronor case.

Because it's bullshit. Again. Look deeper into what we are given and take nothing at face value without substantiation. Use logic and reasoning, common sense and fact. The theory stands.

Ps. remember the name DB Cooper. If you don't know who that is/was, Googleing is highly recomended.

Da Troot: read the italiced paragraph at the end, I addressed this thought.

Calm down...I didn't say you were wrong, I only asked you a question...you don't have to get so defensive.  The onus is on you to prove your theory if you want people to believe it.  There is nothing about what you posted that is based in "logic and reasoning, common sense and fact"...it's just a theory.  You can see that there is a Dr. Cooper who works at UCLA, it's on their website.  Don't you think they might wonder why their name is on Michael's autopsy report if they didn't work on him, or they're not in on it?  Although I believe if this is a hoax there would have to be very few people who know, there would have to be a lot more than three if you're saying it was really Michael himself that was transported to the hospital.  If it were a body double, then that is more plausible.  And the reason this became a coroner case is because a 50 year old dying from respiratory arrest is not a natural death.

I was quite clear but I'll repeat, I am simply the messenger of this theory. This is Badkolo's theory, period. I was chartered to present it to you. Do I believe he is right? Yes.

I don't believe those people listed exist. I don't have any substantiation to that fact. In regards to the Dr. I have a title, a first initial, and a last name. That is not enough to identify a person anymore then you can be sure Mr. M. Jackson refers to Michael. Because my neighbor is named M. Jackson does that make him Michael? Not likely.

And you are factually incorrect about this point, the reason it became a coronor case is because no Dr. agreed to sign the DC at UCLA. Why wouldn't a Dr. sign the DC? Well that is a mystery.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

I must agree the less people involved the better. However 3 people is too 'less'.

If the Coroner makes a fake report, he doesn't need fake body. He simply writes it outta of his... imagination.

Mike needs strong legal back up and protection for all this, trust me. Nobody would help him with hoax... what we've learned all these years, during trial, is that Mike was almost alone in this.... the police, the prosecutors were against him 100% chasing him even he would have hide in a cave in Himalaya mountains...
Only Murray and Coroner is not enough to pull this...

The simplest way to fake a death - is a mountain 'accident' or plane 'accident' in mountains or over deep ocean. Then body wouldn't have been found.... No need for fake autopsy, no need for too many people then.....

I know people here believe into a Hoax theory  but why Mike didn't do it before trial or after trial, when he was truly hurting?

The act of faking ones death is not illegal if money are not involved. No assurance was collected, but what about the contract with AEG, lying in it, then disappearing, what about all the people that bought tickets, bought tickets plane and booked hotels, some of them losing thousands of $ ? Is this nice and trully needed?

I do not believe in a Hoax before 25 June, I might believe in PR damage and plan of hiding the truth post 25 June.

* If Mike is alive than all efforts are to hide it, as PR damage - simple, Mike got very ill and he couldn't perform the concerts, he might have some threats on his life also ( there is a phone recording with Mike, being scared that he would be end up killed/ he phoned that spiritual lady and she put the record on the tv/ what if there's more into it?? ) so police stepped in and he is under protection.
They rushed in 25 June and dropped the news that he was dead ( good idea then, bad idea in long term ) and now all they do is to hide and patch the mistake, and Mike is giving us signs being desperate to communicate with us somehow.
This can explain why his family is not acting sad, but in the same time why some members experience sadness, but not so deep... in fact is more as a level of stress than sadness ( look at Janet tired of all, saying that she wants to let go and look after her life and career )

or

* If he is dead then those signs and 'wonders' are the work of AEG, and they are doing this as PR, to keep the show going on, and money pouring richly towards them. They now our sites, they knew we read their twits and they act accordingly.
The same for some of the brothers... finally in spotlight they enjoy it and they say that all they do is for Mike legacy... and knowing very well that Mike was unto symbols, they use those too, to keep us happy and upbeat about their own projects.
Police and prosecutes - are just lazy, and what we see as fake documents, inconsistencies, it's just their luck of interest in Michael, or even more their happiness that the weirdo is finally gone...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

Brilliant theory,it's very plausible,from the very start i thiought that very few people are involved in the hoax,thanx for sharing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

I love 3-Way theory and glad to see people sorting out how it could work.
Bec
"For example, the 3 Way is why Murray "interfered" with the emts at the scene, kept "butting in" at UCLA. Remember, Murray was described as "frankly kept getting in the way". Remember that report?
I really don't remember reports of Murray getting in the way.  Bec, can you direct me to that comment and the source ?  And I remember first he wasn't in the ambulance, then he was. Anyone know for sure if he was or wasn't ?
The 3 way is why Murray did one armed CPR....  Won't hurt Michael yet puts on a good show..... The 3 way is why no mouth to mouth resuscitation was performed....
I fully get the beauty of this, but  :lol:   if I think about it too much my imagination starts to wander ---
I do think more people would have to be involved though.

Here's the short version of what I think happened and explains the 4 hour practice lapse before Michael got that last punch of prop-fool on the day of June 25th.
:oops: Murray gets off the phone from signaling Bob to have the fake coroner with the fake Death Certificate hiding in the supply closet at UCLA emergency room.

:geek: Ortega“okay guys, don’t be nervous it’s the 3-Way, it’s gonna work.
He, MJ & Doc hold hands in a circle for a moment of energy.

:geek: Ortega - “bring up the lights slowly, 4-3-2, he smacks the clapper board and twitters “ACTION”.

:o Kia and the kids down in the kitchen huddled together begin preying in harmony:
“ It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day for a neighbor, could ya be mine….. won’t ya be mine….. ??” Row Row Row yur boat…….

:shock: :shock: Staff  member dials the phone --

:arrow: "911, what's the emergency?

:shock: :shock: "uhh, I need an ambulance as-soon-as-poss-i-ble-sir"….

:arrow: What's your address?"

:lol: Michael rolls his eyes & giggles holding up scribbled paper pointing to include the really hard to remember, really important correct zip code :lol:

:arrow: “Is that a hotel or residence sir ? ? ?

:shock: :shock: uhh sir, I have, uhh, we have a gentleman here that really needs help and he's not laugh...I, I mean he's not breathing sir...we're trying to pump him but he's not...

:lol: MJ is doing spins on the bed making silly faces :lol:

:shock: :shock: what's his age?

:lol: MJ holds up his hand "honnnnk honnnnk", wiggles his finger, then flips a full open peace sign. :lol:

:arrow: Okay, you say he's 50, he's not laughing or is he or did you say NOT BREATHING ???

:shock: :shock: yes sir...he's still warm,,,we're trying to pump him,,,but he's not cooperating...

:oops: Murray – "quickly, Kia, get Prince up here now,,,,,,,okay,  okay, Paris and Blankie too.

:shock: :shock: and where is he? He’s what ? You lost the script ? Well get him OFF the friggin bed onto the floor dumbass!

:lol:  :lol: Just then Michael takes 2 momentum bounces, leaps into a full triple Lindee dismount landing in perfect beautiful balance (as always) onto his toes with full Peter Pan spread eagle. :lol:  :lol:

:o Kia and the kids enter the doorway ecstatically applauding, shouting, 10 daddy 10……....( edited out later)

:arrow: ”did anyone witness…I mean, did anyone see….I mean did anyone witness seeing what happened…um, yeah, that’s what I meant to say…

:shock: :shock: uh, yeah, you won’t believe what I just saw, sir

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: LHAOROFL, MJ covers his face while Murray pretends to start mouth to mouth. :lol:

:shock: :shock: “No,,, no one saw nothing…just the doctor… the doctor’s the only one here…

:arrow: ok, we’re on our way…Oh, you say you have a Dr of higher authority than myself there?   huh...okay  :?:

:oops: :oops: Murray with one arm behind his back pumps 10 push ups…”datroot 1, datroot  2, datroot tree, datroot  4……………..

:shock: :shock: umm, Yes, but the Dr....he’s not sure how to fake, uhh, do CPR properly….

:o  :o  :o 99 bottles of prop-po-fol, 99 zz’s of winks, drip one down and pass it around, 98 bottles of ……the children continue in excellence.

:arrow: Well,, if you have a real doctor there, then why did  you call me ?  Has the TMZ rep arrived yet sir ? Is your surveillance turned on sir ?

:lol:  :lol: With very a weak pulse from laughter MJ grabs his crotch, jumps over the blue incontinence pad , accidentally breaking his beaded necklace, then lifts up his “Remember the Time” skirt to relieve 350 cc’s into the bottle.   :lol: Hum hum hum hum hummmm ~ hum hum hum hum hummmm ahhhhhhh, then seals it off with a rubber cathetar. :lol:  :lol:

:geek: “Hey, buddy, Save some for the autopsy “ Ortega twitters softly.

:arrow: Now, how’s the double doing?  Did he get the pills or did you decide not to use him?

:o Paris tugs on Ortega’s shirt, “Please please Kenny, I want to be in the movies like daddy and I have something very important to say………..”

:geek: Ortega – one minute sweetie one minute,,,,OMG, Paris, quick,,, into the phone, say ONE MINUTE JOE…..

:arrow: What’s happening there, did the doctor figure out the CPR ?

:shock: :shock: he’s pumping, he’s pumping, but he’s almost unconscious from pumping….

:oops: “datroot 8, datroot 9, datroot 10………….

:arrow: We’re on our way, less than a mile, I’m gonna hang up, and if the Dr needs to leave, we can take over for him, no problem

:geek: Ortega ~ Claps the clapper “Cut,,,,and lights fade down slowly”

:| Blanket dangling himself over the balcony rail says, “they’re hearrrrrr…………..”

And that’s how the 3-Way got famous.
 Hat's off to you badkolo

xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "tipareth"
The simplest way to fake a death - is a mountain 'accident' or plane 'accident' in mountains or over deep ocean. Then body wouldn't have been found.... No need for fake autopsy, no need for too many people then.....

that is easy if the goverment and the state is involved..... otherwise they would have spent a lot of money in searching the body....and that would be a problem for him if he wanted to come back....

I know people here believe into a Hoax theory  but why Mike didn't do it before trial or after trial, when he was truly hurting?

He would have been in serious trouble.... he had to face that trial... no option here...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

becTopic starter

Quote from: "karmaknowstruth"
I really don't remember reports of Murray getting in the way.  Bec, can you direct me to that comment and the source ?  

No I'm really sorry, that stuff is so old, I don't have it, and with the way stuff has been vanishing and links been breaking I'm not sure it even exists anymore. I remember it clearly, but that's the best I can say.

Karma, your skit rendition cracked me upppppppp! LOL!!

Hat's off to you badkolo

Damn straight.

(funnily enough Karma, lower case the b on my name and uppercase it on Badkolo's and you got it right.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

becTopic starter

Quote from: "still beLIEve"

that is easy if the goverment and the state is involved..... otherwise they would have spent a lot of money in searching the body....and that would be a problem for him if he wanted to come back....

He would have been in serious trouble.... he had to face that trial... no option here...

Ding ding ding and bingo, right on both counts.

Remember, best lawyers in the biz have ensured no laws broken in the course of a death hoaxing. CYA execution.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Jennie

Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
This reminds me, the Coronor put on his facebook somethng like "3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead" will see if I can find the link and edit it into this post.  Im sure thats what he said, anyone remember that?  It was quite a while ago.

;)

Yes I remember. He said now I know why "name of some gangsters that I cant remember" say 3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead.

I dont have the link though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I suddenly think may be we don't have to constantly look for a proof for death hoax. If Michale did this, then there is a reason and that hoax should not be discovered. What if we disturb Michael's plans and decision of new life presenting all facts of hoax openly, on youtube, other sites. Finally, to whom and what we are trying to prove guys, seriously?   :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions