New announcement about arrest

• 28 Replies

Offline MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF
    • http://www.myspace.com/canadiancutie80

New announcement about arrest

• on: December 02, 2009, 02:14:47 AM
If this has already been posted,my apologies.
The authorities have changed their deadline again to months down the road instead of January for a possible arrest.
Hmmmm,I think we need a line up of those trash bins outside MJ's for all this crap!  :lol:

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/i ... urce-says/
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
You Keep changin\' the rules
While I keep playin\' the game
I can\'t take it much longer
I think I might go insane

Dot 246637

• Show only replies by Guest

Re: New announcement about arrest

• on: December 02, 2009, 02:22:09 AM
Well of course they did. Seriously, if a black man in this country EVER gets into trouble (whether they are innocent or not) he needs to get tips from Conrad Murray. I think it is unheard of that a black man in the USA can admit to murder and not only get away scott free but can still practice medicine.  That or it is a hoax. 8-)

Offline dimmer louise

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by dimmer louise

• on: December 02, 2009, 05:44:08 AM
Quote from: "BCorn"
Well of course they did. Seriously, if a black man in this country EVER gets into trouble (whether they are innocent or not) he needs to get tips from Conrad Murray. I think it is unheard of that a black man in the USA can admit to murder and not only get away scott free but can still practice medicine.  That or it is a hoax. 8-)
agree there admit to murdering the Michael Jackson something does not fit this picture

Offline blubird

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by blubird

• on: December 02, 2009, 11:42:16 AM
Quote from: "dimmer louise"
agree there admit to murdering the Michael Jackson something does not fit this picture
Unless he was hired by the LAPD to kill Michael, His A$$ would've been strung up a long time ago. Not because LAPD is in love with Michael, but because Murray is a black man and black men don't get away with SH.T in this country. From the White House to skid row. So there is no way that a black doctor would be walking around free as a bird and going on with his life and his practice as if nothing at all happened. He would've been brought down and dragged through the mud and muck. Humiliated and paraded a million times on camera in shackels for the world to see this disgraced black doctor who thought he was something big. A black man!!!!... That was being paid $150,000 dollars a month is now arrested broke and humiliated. Either this is all a big fat lie, or Murray got the SH.T!!!!!....And I want some of it.

Offline Pancake77

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Pancake77

• on: December 02, 2009, 11:58:58 AM
Quote from: "MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF"
The authorities have changed their deadline again to months down the road instead of January for a possible arrest.
Hmmmm,I think we need a line up of those trash bins outside MJ's for all this crap!  :lol:

Ha! Ha! Tru Dat! LOADS OF CRAP! :lol:

Offline loveumj88

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by loveumj88

• on: December 02, 2009, 01:15:49 PM
Quote from: "MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF"

:o  :o  :o
next is,
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

SMILE THAT IS SO INNOCENT AND YET SO SEXY! \";)\"
http://http://www.twitter.com/lihmd8

Offline TheKingWillReturn

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by TheKingWillReturn

• on: December 02, 2009, 01:32:57 PM
I don't understand this at all?
Why hasn't he been arrested as he as admitted being the only person present with Mike and administering the fatal dose, I thought he would have been arrested and maybe bailled?
I seem to remember with OJ Simpson, the murder had only happened minutes before and there was a car "chase" to catch him.
If this death is real, Why aren't the police doing more?

One of the most famous people in the world has been murdered, yet the police are sitting back and doing nothing??!!!!  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :roll:  :roll:

Offline knowhesalive

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by knowhesalive
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/MsDanishgirl

• on: December 02, 2009, 01:52:57 PM
Quote from: "TheKingWillReturn"
Why hasn't he been arrested as he as admitted being the only person present with Mike and administering the fatal dose, I thought he would have been arrested and maybe bailled?
I seem to remember with OJ Simpson, the murder had only happened minutes before and there was a car "chase" to catch him.

One of the most famous people in the world has been murdered, yet the police are sitting back and doing nothing??!!!!  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :roll:  :roll:

Okay this may sound crazy, but i hope he doesn't get arrested.... And now you all sit there behind the screen and think WHAT THE F*CK is she talking about... If he gets arrested it could only mean one thing and we don't want that... Right.. If Murray gets arrested it means Michael is dead :(  :(

No Murray is a scapegoat and Michael+his team is paying Murray lots of doe for being the most hated man in the world

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

Offline SPAKKLE29FUL

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by SPAKKLE29FUL

• on: December 02, 2009, 02:05:25 PM
i think i have more chance of winning the lottery then murray being arrested  :lol:

Offline knowhesalive

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by knowhesalive
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/MsDanishgirl

• on: December 02, 2009, 02:08:24 PM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
i think i have more chance of winning the lottery then murray being arrested  :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  good point :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

Offline steph

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by steph

• on: December 02, 2009, 02:27:42 PM
No matter how many times we take this apart ,the pieces of this puzzle just don`t fit together . I can`t believe that no one from the media has not questioned any of this.

Offline letstalk

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by letstalk

• on: December 02, 2009, 03:39:11 PM
This is exasctly why this is a hoax.  If a black man attacks a rich powerful black man and the accused is also prominent, the law would go get Murray and arrest him.  As white men in power love to take down any and all successful black men.  Plus, have yoy noticed how quiet La Toya is now, remenber she said
" I know who is responsible someone murdered my brother and I won't rest until they are prosecuted".
Now look at ho3w quiet she is the whole family are busy repairing MJ's legacy, and going on self promotion tours using MJ as a prop.  If it was your brother and you had power like the Jackson's you would not stop until that person was arrested.  You would even most likely go as far as to have a press conference on the matter.  The family know about MJ's hoax and the only thing they are concerned with is his legacy and his future profits.  

So do not get mad about Murray not being arrested, as thuis is all part of the hoax.

• on: December 02, 2009, 07:52:03 PM
Quote from: "blubird"
Quote from: "dimmer louise"
Unless he was hired by the LAPD to kill Michael, His A$$ would've been strung up a long time ago. Not because LAPD is in love with Michael, but because Murray is a black man and black men don't get away with SH.T in this country. From the White House to skid row. So there is no way that a black doctor would be walking around free as a bird and going on with his life and his practice as if nothing at all happened. He would've been brought down and dragged through the mud and muck. Humiliated and paraded a million times on camera in shackels for the world to see this disgraced black doctor who thought he was something big. A black man!!!!... That was being paid $150,000 dollars a month is now arrested broke and humiliated. Either this is all a big fat lie, or Murray got the SH.T!!!!!....And I want some of it.

Me too. :lol:

Offline city.gal1

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by city.gal1

• on: December 02, 2009, 08:03:40 PM
Hey guys, not to defend Murray but murder indicates deliberate intent.  

From what Murray has told the LAPD all they have right now is incompetence and the question of how to deal with the propofol issue since that is not a controlled substance in the sense that never in a million years did the DEA/FDA (whoever) think that this was a drug that was going to used outside of a hospital or procedure setting.

All they might have right now is medical negligence and manslaughter.  

Supposedly, the authorities are still sifting throught the "drug chain", just like when Anna Nicole died.  No one was charged with regard to her death until about a year afterward.  My guess that is going to be the case here as well.

Offline blubird

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by blubird

• on: December 02, 2009, 08:09:16 PM
Quote from: "city.gal1"

From what Murray has told the LAPD all they have right now is incompetence and the question of how to deal with the propofol issue since that is not a controlled substance in the sense that never in a million years did the DEA/FDA (whoever) think that this was a drug that was going to used outside of a hospital or procedure setting.

Supposedly, the authorities are still sifting throught the "drug chain", just like when Anna Nicole died.  No one was charged with regard to her death until about a year afterward.  My guess that is going to be the case here as well.

Yeah, but the doctors wasn't in the room with Anna Nicole when she died with her hooked up to an IV either.

Offline hesouttamylife

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by hesouttamylife

• on: December 02, 2009, 08:31:41 PM

In my way of looking at it, any time a CARDIOLOGIST cant perform CPR - CARDIO PULMONARY RESUCITATION (notice the word cardio in meaning heart :lol: ), it is murder with deliberate intent.  If he has a license and this turns out to be true, God forbid, they should have them revoked permanently.
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Offline michaelsupporter

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by michaelsupporter

• on: December 02, 2009, 08:50:50 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"

In my way of looking at it, any time a CARDIOLOGIST cant perform CPR - CARDIO PULMONARY RESUCITATION (notice the word cardio in meaning heart :lol: ), it is murder with deliberate intent.  If he has a license and this turns out to be true, God forbid, they should have them revoked permanently.

Exactly, I agree with you!
I think that if an MD is in the room after pushing drugs and the pt. dies---especially if he admits or it is found out that he 1)didn't observe the patient for respiratory depression because he left the room (to pee/make phone calls----whatever) and 2)didn't have the proper monitoring equipment and 3)failed to perform CPR in the correct fashion equates---in the least---to gross negligence, which should be an automatic/immediate suspension of his license. After all, his obligation was to his patient-and to do no harm! Something is rotten in the state of Murray! I don't like what I hear and what I have seen (so little of it). I can only rest in the assurance that this has been so strung out for the purposes of the hoax. None of it makes sense!
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Offline QuirkyDiana

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by QuirkyDiana

• on: December 02, 2009, 09:10:59 PM
How about deliberately withholding information which could be vital for resuscitating a patient. Murray never told paramedics he administered propofol. He also never told the Lead Consultant in charge of the resuscitation team at UCLA that he gave propofol, when he had to explain how the patient had got to the state he was in. This is crucial info, it determines how they proceed.

Offline EarthSong

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by EarthSong

• on: December 02, 2009, 09:27:03 PM

Whether he had deliberate intent or not, it is still murder, he failed to provide help. If Michael is really dead, then he died way before Murray called 911 because he was more concerned about saving his butt than saving a human life. That should constitute murder in my dictionary (and Latoya keeps saying he was dead before the ambulance arrived, plus we know that MJ usually got breakfast at about 9, so that is about 3 hours unaccounted for, the police ain't stupid, thay would have to know Murray falied to call for help for hours). So my only conclusion is, MJ must be alive.

Offline darkchild

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by darkchild

• on: December 02, 2009, 11:36:35 PM
Great points about why Murray has not been charged yet.

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Offline mjgirl86

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mjgirl86

• on: December 02, 2009, 11:43:57 PM
This is a great post. I love this. More proof on the hoax.

Offline Angela1958

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Angela1958

• on: December 03, 2009, 09:54:07 AM
I'm a strong believer, that our beloved Michael is still alive. But one thing is really confusing me, the more I think about it: How can there be further investigations by the police-department, when nobody died?????  :shock:  :shock:  What are they investigating?
And if all this is just a hoax, how can it be, that the chief tells with his own name about that? If someone used his name by example, the real chief sure would put it right and say: "I never said anything about that case".

Please help me to clear my mind about this :|

• on: December 03, 2009, 10:47:59 AM
Quote from: "Angela1958"
I'm a strong believer, that our beloved Michael is still alive. But one thing is really confusing me, the more I think about it: How can there be further investigations by the police-department, when nobody died?????  :shock:  :shock:  What are they investigating?
And if all this is just a hoax, how can it be, that the chief tells with his own name about that? If someone used his name by example, the real chief sure would put it right and say: "I never said anything about that case".

Please help me to clear my mind about this :|

Well, this is the reason why I don't believe that the police or government is involve with the hoax. Really, there is no need for all the investgating they are doing when Conrad Murray basically admitted to killing Michael Jackson. It is my theory that they are "investgating" whether or not MJ really died. I think they are sort of doing the same things  we are doing. And until they are sure, they let us think that he is dead. While I am doing this, I think that if MJ is alive, he won't come back. But I do believe that if the police get too close, they will blow his cover.

Offline sweetheart1311

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by sweetheart1311

• on: December 03, 2009, 11:42:02 AM
Quote from: "knowhesalive"
Quote from: "TheKingWillReturn"

Okay this may sound crazy, but i hope he doesn't get arrested.... And now you all sit there behind the screen and think WHAT THE F*CK is she talking about... If he gets arrested it could only mean one thing and we don't want that... Right.. If Murray gets arrested it means Michael is dead :(  :(

No Murray is a scapegoat and Michael+his team is paying Murray lots of doe for being the most hated man in the world

I think it might be part of the hoax to portray him as 'so broke he can't pay child support'. If he suddenly had lots of money, it would look kinda suspicious...
Ex MJHD here \";)\"

Offline Infinitylady

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Infinitylady
    • http://www.insightsofgod.com;http://www.realorange.org

• on: December 03, 2009, 04:04:22 PM
BCorn:
[/Well of course they did. Seriously, if a black man in this country EVER gets into trouble (whether they are innocent or not) he needs to get tips from Conrad Murray. I think it is unheard of that a black man in the USA can admit to murder and not only get away scott free but can still practice medicine. That or it is a hoax. quote][/b]

You betta' tell the truth on that one!