Hello =)
February 10, 2010, 03:02:13 PM
I've been lurking for quite aome time and finally decided to join. I absolutely loved MJ as a child but through my teens i got into other music, but i still enjoyed his artistry.. I must say when I first heard of his passing I felt nothing... i hope you all don't take this the wrong way Im just being honest... it was strange, like I just felt it was so bizarre! LOL even before i know any details about his death or anything I got this strong feeling of unreality.

Of course i percieved that as normal, whne someone like that dies it can seem surreal. And after awhile i did start to grieve and feel emotional, it sucked! Every day felt a little empty knowing he wasn't here anymore, and it shocked me that I would so much pain over someone i don't know and haven't even followed that closely in recent years...

I finally got to the point where i was ready to move on with my life knowing that Michaels spirit is foreven and ever and nothing can harm him anymore... then a monkeywrench got thrown in that plan and i stumbled upon a thread about this being a hoax on another forum. Needless to say i thought the people in the thread were talking nonsense and were very delusional, until i started investigating for myself. That was around November and ever since then I can't let this go..

In the beginning I felt I was wasting my time but the more i probed the more things to not make sense about all of this. i can tell you i had thoughts of this being a murder and I have never for a second felt that will to be real or accurate. But the things I have found out on my own the things listed on this site have helpped me come to the conclusion that this is indeed a hoax.

In short Im here for the same reasons you guys are, to see this through to the end and find out the truth. I hope i can be of some help to this investigation, I know a lot about the Jackson family thanks to my sisters obssession and I myself am a paralegal.

Sorry for such a long post to basically say what some many others have already said. :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Hello =)
February 10, 2010, 03:13:49 PM
Welcome - your story is so much like a lot of ours. With every passing day I admire Michael (the man) more and more by just learning who the real man behind the mask is. I always thought I knew who he was, and was an advocate of his innocence, but I'm learning a whole new side to him that shows just how brilliant and unique he is.

I can say truthfully that I've been through detox of the media's deception :)  Even so, my mind struggles to accept at times the hoax because I've always been such a rational person but my heart never fails to tell me whenever I see beyond the superficial that it's only rational to believe he's alive. I can't wait to hear what you've uncovered that we may not know and I'm sure your paralegal expertise will come in very handy in the adventure ahead.

Don't lose heart - always hold onto faith. Blessings.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012