Outfit MJ Supposedly Was Buried In...?
February 10, 2010, 02:53:30 PM
Hi everybody I'm new here, anyway look!...

I remember the interview Latoya did with Barbara Walters and she described the outfit MJ supposedly wore in his coffin. She said 'He was dressed in all white pearls beads going across, draped across'. That was her exact words, and she said he was wearing two black leather cloves. Go towards the end of the video around 5:46, that's where Barbara asked her what he was wearing...

Okay stay with me y'all...Now, I found another video on Youtube of MJ at the 1993 35th Grammy awards...He's wearing an outfit that look just like what Latoya described! On this video around 7:28 he say's 'The last few weeks, I have been cleansing myself and it has been a REBIRTH for myself' (notice they are both wearing white and remember Janet wore white at the BET Awards after he "died"). Sooooo, do you guy's think this is a clue or something?

PS. Don't nobody freak out over this topic please. I know there are people on here that are a bit sensitive. This topic wasn't meant to upset anyone, we all love Michael and we that still believe will continue to investigate. Thank you...Here are the vid's, let me know what you think...

Latoya on Barbara Walters
[youtube:2pavv2kv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AAfL3xDQeg[/youtube:2pavv2kv]

MJ at 35th Grammy Awards
[youtube:2pavv2kv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZRCXVuyTJU[/youtube:2pavv2kv]

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Outfit MJ Supposedly Was Buried In...?
February 19, 2010, 06:52:44 AM
Quote from: "Heatherette"

I remember the interview Latoya did with Barbara Walters and she described the outfit MJ supposedly wore in his coffin. She said 'He was dressed in all white pearls beads going across, draped across'. That was her exact words, and she said he was wearing two black leather cloves. Go towards the end of the video around 5:46, that's where Barbara asked her what he was wearing...

Okay stay with me y'all...Now, I found another video on Youtube of MJ at the 1993 35th Grammy awards...He's wearing an outfit that look just like what Latoya described! On this video around 7:28 he say's 'The last few weeks, I have been cleansing myself and it has been a REBIRTH for myself' (notice they are both wearing white and remember Janet wore white at the BET Awards after he "died"). Sooooo, do you guy's think this is a clue or something?

PS. Don't nobody freak out over this topic please. I know there are people on here that are a bit sensitive. This topic wasn't meant to upset anyone, we all love Michael and we that still believe will continue to investigate. Thank you...Here are the vid's, let me know what you think...

[youtube:2jkws4ov]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AAfL3xDQeg[/youtube:2jkws4ov]

MJ at 35th Grammy Awards
[youtube:2jkws4ov]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZRCXVuyTJU[/youtube:2jkws4ov]

Welcome!

Yes I agree with you that this is the outfit he was "supposed to be burried in"  I posted it on the old MJHD.

The part in the award acceptance speach about a "rebirth" was one thing  that  kept me convinced that he is alive, when it was announced that this outfit was his "burial outfit" different to what he was supposed to be dressed in for the memorial!  Like you would change outfits for the funeral.  I think this was a major clue back at the time of the funeral.  

The other thing I find interesting is a jacket very similar to this one was made and was going to be presented to MJ on the This is It tour, Travis Payne was wearing the jacket on the red carpet at the This is It premier in October, Travis seemed to spend a lot of time waiting to tell the interview about the jacket, IMO.  It was a very similar jacket white and pearls I thought immediately of this jacket at 35 Grammys.

:D

Edit.   The only difference to the outfit at the 35 Grammys to the outfit for the funeral was that he was supposed to be wearing a belt like the one in the Liberian Girl Picture at the funeral (he also wore a similar belt in the Come Together video on ytube)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 02:24:34 PM
Hi, IJustCantStopLovingU...

Thanks so much for replying. I'm new, so I had no idea that this topic was discussed before, sorry about that. I thought I had some new information, LOL. No wonder why no one responded.

Hmmm very interesting, I didn't know about the Travis Paine thing. Again thanks for responding  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

February 20, 2010, 11:31:50 PM
Hi, IJustCantStopLovingU...

Thanks so much for replying. I'm new, so I had no idea that this topic was discussed before, sorry about that. I thought I had some new information, LOL. No wonder why no one responded.

Hmmm very interesting, I didn't know about the Travis Paine thing. Again thanks for responding  :D

I remember that interview,and i believed that this was supposd to be the burial outfit too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Boreas

February 20, 2010, 11:46:04 PM
How could LaToya say that she doesn't know? MJ is their father....and she's so outspoken about how close that she and her brother were, yet she doesn't know? Makes you wonder.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

February 21, 2010, 08:36:20 AM

[youtube:2jqcap5l]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AAfL3xDQeg[/youtube:2jqcap5l]

MJ at 35th Grammy Awards
[youtube:2jqcap5l]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZRCXVuyTJU[/youtube:2jqcap5l]

I didn´t know it. Thank you for the topic. I think that here are some members who do not know everything what  already has been discussed, so do not apologise.

Welcome on board
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

the arabian nights

April 20, 2010, 03:23:17 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson's body moved from tomb

Michael Jackson's body has been moved amid fears fans would break into the crypt where it was stored.

The late 'Thriller' star's coffin was taken to a private tomb belonging to Motown records founder Berry Gordy after the memorial service last week, but thousands of people have flocked to the spot since the location was leaked last weekend.

The Jackson family have now moved the coffin to the basement of the main building at Forest Lawn Cemetery - where the singer's private funeral took place - until his final resting place is decided.

A source said: "The Jackson family was not pleased and ordered the casket to be placed in the basement for security reasons."

Michael's sister LaToya Jackson - who supplied information for the star's death certificate - was reportedly responsible for choosing what he wore to be buried in.

The 50-year-old star is believed to have been dressed in black studded trousers, an oversized gold belt and two black gloves. His trademark single white glove was also placed in the coffin with him.

It is believed that Michael's family want him to be laid to rest in his Californian ranch Neverland.

However, his mother Katherine is said to be blocking their wish because she believes it is not what the late star - who moved out of the property when he was acquitted of child abuse charges in 2005 - would have wanted.

Katherine has failed in another bid to be "treated like a third trustee" of the singer's estate, after originally being refused to be legally named as co-administrator last Monday (06.07.09).

Documents filed at Los Angeles Superior Court yesterday (13.07.09) contained details of the dispute but Judge Mitchell Beckhoff signed off papers for the singer's two existing trustees - attorney John Branca and music executive John McClain - to begin doing business on behalf of the estate.

Katherine had been named temporary administrator in the aftermath of Michael's death last month.

A new court date has been set for August 3.

Meanwhile, toxicology results that could help establish the cause of the 'Bad' singer's death may be available this week or early next week, an official from the Los Angeles County Coroner's office has claimed.

It is expected the office will announce they have the results and then release the details the following day.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

April 20, 2010, 03:55:54 PM
Welcome and hello. Good comment and thoughts
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2010, 08:08:46 AM
Quote from: "mumof3"
Welcome and hello. Good comment and thoughts

Hi, mumof3...Actually I've been a member of this forum for about 3 months now. I made this post back in february, but thanks for the welcome and the compliment though.
:D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2010, 10:52:59 PM
I was watching the interview with Karen Faye, Michael Bush and Dennis Tompkins on 20/20. I don't know if this has been discussed, but LaToya stated MJ was buried with black Leather Gloves. Well Karen Faye and Michael Bush didn't mention this. Michael Bush indicated he was the one who dressed MJ and placed in the coffin. So which is it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2010, 11:17:48 PM
Quote from: "techdiva"
I was watching the interview with Karen Faye, Michael Bush and Dennis Tompkins on 20/20. I don't know if this has been discussed, but LaToya stated MJ was buried with black Leather Gloves. Well Karen Faye and Michael Bush didn't mention this. Michael Bush indicated he was the one who dressed MJ and placed in the coffin. So which is it?

Hi - I think it was also mentioned by Janet that MJ didn't have any gloves on but there was one in the coffin with him. Yep - too many conflicting stories for me. Great to bring these things up again for discussion. Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

December 11, 2010, 05:51:43 AM
If I remember correctly, (its been a long time) MJ had two outfits one for the memorial, and one for the funeral above we are now discussing.   James Brown also had two outfits for his funeral/memorial I believe.  It was discussed but cannot find it. :oops:

:?  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2010, 06:53:22 AM
well, this dispute's LaToya's claim :roll:

Makeup artist and designers talk about preparing Michael Jackson for burial
June 25, 2010 by admin  
Filed under Makeup artist and designers talk about preparing Michael Jackson for burial
1 Comment
Dennis Tompkins, Michael Bush and Karen Faye were called upon by Michael Jackson’s family to prepare Michael Jackson for burial. On this one-year anniversary of his death, the three who worked with him for over 25 years are sharing their story.

For over 25 years, Dennis Tompkins, Michael Bush and Karen Faye costumed and made up Jackson for appearances and performances. In an interview with ABC News, they explain how they became friends with the man-in-the-mirror and got to know the man not just the myth.
“Nobody else could have [done it],” his makeup artist Karen said tearfully. “It was an honor … I knew how he wanted to look. So I did it for his family and his children.”
Stylists Dennis and Michael created brand-new clothes for Jackson’s funeral, using various elements from his favorite costumes over the span of his career. They say they worked on him for an exhausting nine hours, even helping to place him in his casket.
Though they kept details of his outfit private, Dennis designed a crown to give the King of Pop a proper farewell.
“When the casket was brought in at Forest Lawn, Prince, Paris and Blanket lifted it and put it on the center,” he says.
One item that wasn’t included was his famous white sequined glove. “To Michael, the glove was Billie Jean,” Michael said. “That represented that song. That’s not Michael Jackson.”
Private and never-before-seen images which ABC News paid to license from the three friends’ personal collections provide snapshots of the global superstar’s most unguarded moments.
The three were determined that Jackson would go out how he lived: a showman. For nine hours, Faye and Bush fought back their own grief and the overwhelming smell of formaldehyde to prepare Jackson for his final curtain call. After dressing him, Bush even helped to lift and place the body in the coffin.
“The work me and Karen did with Michael at Forest Lawn, that bonded us for life,” said Bush.
In an exclusive interview for the “20/20″ special “Michael Jackson: After Life,” Tompkins, Bush and Faye talked with ABC’s Cynthia McFadden about what it was like to work with the star — and addressed persistent rumors that followed Jackson about his sexual orientation, his plastic surgery and his reported drug abuse. The interview marks the first time the trio has spoken publicly about their friend.
Karen Faye met Michael Jackson in 1982, when she was hired to do his hair and make-up for the “Thriller” album cover.
“He walked in; he was very shy but was very gracious,” Faye remembered. “Everything was ‘please’ and ‘thank you.’”
Faye said she was not at all intimidated by his fame. For example, when she saw that Jackson had with him a baby tiger, she flashed her tiger-print underwear.
“He went ‘Ah!’” Faye said while demonstrating how he covered his face. “He was just so embarrassed by that. But I think that’s why he called me back the next job. He liked people who have a sense of humor.”
They also address the many rumours that plagued their friend during his lifetime during this special.
The conventional wisdom is that Jackson began taking painkillers after his hair caught fire during the taping of a 1984 Pepsi commercial. Faye maintained that wasn’t the case. She said the musician’s use of prescription drugs began in 1993 — almost ten years after now-infamous commercial.
“Just before we went on tour for “Dangerous,” he had an operation, in order to help the scarring. But he didn’t have enough time to heal,” said Faye. “So in order to keep going, he started using painkillers, because it is very painful when nerve endings are severed.”
Faye said she has no idea what drugs Jackson was taking.
As for the sexual abuse rumors, Bush and Faye were with the star in Bangkok when Jackson’s world exploded: California authorities announced they were investigating the singer for allegedly sexually abusing a 13-year-old boy.
“The day that came out, he was stepping onstage in front of 80,000 people,” recalled Bush.
“It was devastating,” said Faye, “because he had to go out every day in front of a world and the media that was [saying] he was a pedophile.”
Faye said painkillers “gave [Jackson] the ability to get through” the combination of the emotional pain brought about by the allegations and his already existing physical pain.
A few months after the allegations came to light, Jackson settled out of court with his accuser for a reported $20 million. Nearly a decade later, another boy came forward, also claiming that Jackson had sexually abused him. The boy was seen in a British documentary holding hands with the musician, and Jackson spoke of their sharing a bed. The remark fueled Jackson’s prosecution.
“He said the word ‘bed,’” recalled Bush. “A lot of people think sexual, and that is the farthest thing from Michael’s mind.”
Jackson’s inner circle is adamant that the star was not a pedophile or homosexual, as many have speculated. According to his friends, Jackson constantly checked out the “hot girls” who appeared in his videos.
Jackson was acquitted on all charges after a three-and-a-half month trial. The taint of the accusation, however, lingered. The trial on the second round of allegations was devastating for Jackson.
Karen Faye and Michael Bush were at Neverland early every morning to get their friend and boss ready for court.
“Before I washed his hair, we knelt down on the ground and [Jackson] put his arms around me and wept. We would pray for God to help us and for people to know the truth,” said Faye, adding that situation was just “vicious” and tore Jackson up inside.
Each day when he walked into the courtroom, running the gauntlet of cameras, he wore a new outfit designed by the stylists who became his friends — a small morale booster.
As for Michael Jackson plastic surgery Karen Faye knew Jackson’s face almost as well as he did. She said one thing is certain: Jackson had vitiligo, a skin condition producing white blotches.
As for the eyeliner and lipstick Jackson preferred, Faye said: “He didn’t like the line that was drawn between what’s allowed for men and what’s allowed for women.”
Faye acknowledged that Jackson had plastic surgery. “He was always trying to perfect everything,” she said. Faye denied, however, rumors that the star had a prosthetic nose.
“It was the tape that he used to wear on his nose to [help] keep it in form or else it would expand,” she said. But she admitted that she personally thought Michael Jackson went a little too far with plastic surgery.
As for the ‘This Is It’, soon after Jackson announced his final tour, “This Is It,” Faye received a call from him asking if she would team up with him once again.
Faye says she sensed he was frightened of being judged again. He was still stung by the worldwide backlash against him.
“Standing up in front of an audience, all that fear, all that doubt, all the cruelty people directed at him, he was afraid,” said Faye. “He didn’t want to go through that again.”
Faye said she was concerned that Jackson was too thin to do the show. As the clock ticked, the pressure mounted.
The tour was going to be his first major appearance since the trial ended, and it would be the first time his children would him see perform on stage. The stage was his element, a place he had electrified countless times, dazzling millions, since hitting it big as child superstar in 1969.
Faye, Bush and Tompkins couldn’t comment on whether Jackson was taking any medications while preparing for the “This is It” tour, because the three anticipate being witnesses at the upcoming trial of Dr. Conrad Murray, Jackson’s personal physician. But they say they were all extremely concerned about the star’s well-being.
According to Bush, Jackson was “bone-thin.”
“I feared he was physically unable to do the shows,” Faye said.
On June 25 last year, Karen Faye was waiting for Jackson at the Staples Center to begin rehearsals when she got the news she dreaded — Jackson had been rushed to the hospital. She then got a phone call from her boyfriend, who said he heard news reports that Jackson had suffered a heart attack.
“So many things went through [my] mind,” Faye said. “But because of my fears I knew it was probably true.”
According to Faye, the tour’s director and choreographer, Kenny Ortega, instructed everyone to carry on as usual. “I was headed back to my make-up room,” said Faye, “and Kenny came out of his office and he put his arms around me and whispered, ‘He’s gone. We lost him.’ And my knees just collapsed.”
Faye said she believes that if people paid attention, the world would still have its King of Pop, Michael Jackson. She said she takes solace in remembering all the great times she had with the star, and the laughter that first brought them together.
Their full interview, including private photos and video, can be seen tonight on the “20/20″ special “Michael Jackson: After Life” on ABC at 9 p.m. tonight.
Tags: Dennis Tompkins, Karen Faye, Michael Bush, Michael Jackson 20/20 special, Michael Jackson burial, Michael Jackson's costume makers, michael jackson's makeup artist
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

December 11, 2010, 09:44:15 AM
Wow...I forgotten I'd made this post!...I haven't been back to this site in so long!  :lol: (I was so enthralled with this hoax thing, that I had to stop and get my life back)...

I tried to go back and watch the video of Latoya to refresh my memory but for some odd reason it's not playing...Anyway, thanks so much for posting this article! I've never heard any of this before. Very interesting...

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
well, this dispute's LaToya's claim :roll:

Makeup artist and designers talk about preparing Michael Jackson for burial
June 25, 2010 by admin  
Filed under Makeup artist and designers talk about preparing Michael Jackson for burial
1 Comment
Dennis Tompkins, Michael Bush and Karen Faye were called upon by Michael Jackson’s family to prepare Michael Jackson for burial. On this one-year anniversary of his death, the three who worked with him for over 25 years are sharing their story.

For over 25 years, Dennis Tompkins, Michael Bush and Karen Faye costumed and made up Jackson for appearances and performances. In an interview with ABC News, they explain how they became friends with the man-in-the-mirror and got to know the man not just the myth.
“Nobody else could have [done it],” his makeup artist Karen said tearfully. “It was an honor … I knew how he wanted to look. So I did it for his family and his children.”
Stylists Dennis and Michael created brand-new clothes for Jackson’s funeral, using various elements from his favorite costumes over the span of his career. They say they worked on him for an exhausting nine hours, even helping to place him in his casket.
Though they kept details of his outfit private, Dennis designed a crown to give the King of Pop a proper farewell.
“When the casket was brought in at Forest Lawn, Prince, Paris and Blanket lifted it and put it on the center,” he says.
One item that wasn’t included was his famous white sequined glove. “To Michael, the glove was Billie Jean,” Michael said. “That represented that song. That’s not Michael Jackson.”
Private and never-before-seen images which ABC News paid to license from the three friends’ personal collections provide snapshots of the global superstar’s most unguarded moments.
The three were determined that Jackson would go out how he lived: a showman. For nine hours, Faye and Bush fought back their own grief and the overwhelming smell of formaldehyde to prepare Jackson for his final curtain call. After dressing him, Bush even helped to lift and place the body in the coffin.
“The work me and Karen did with Michael at Forest Lawn, that bonded us for life,” said Bush.
In an exclusive interview for the “20/20″ special “Michael Jackson: After Life,” Tompkins, Bush and Faye talked with ABC’s Cynthia McFadden about what it was like to work with the star — and addressed persistent rumors that followed Jackson about his sexual orientation, his plastic surgery and his reported drug abuse. The interview marks the first time the trio has spoken publicly about their friend.
Karen Faye met Michael Jackson in 1982, when she was hired to do his hair and make-up for the “Thriller” album cover.
“He walked in; he was very shy but was very gracious,” Faye remembered. “Everything was ‘please’ and ‘thank you.’”
Faye said she was not at all intimidated by his fame. For example, when she saw that Jackson had with him a baby tiger, she flashed her tiger-print underwear.
“He went ‘Ah!’” Faye said while demonstrating how he covered his face. “He was just so embarrassed by that. But I think that’s why he called me back the next job. He liked people who have a sense of humor.”
They also address the many rumours that plagued their friend during his lifetime during this special.
The conventional wisdom is that Jackson began taking painkillers after his hair caught fire during the taping of a 1984 Pepsi commercial. Faye maintained that wasn’t the case. She said the musician’s use of prescription drugs began in 1993 — almost ten years after now-infamous commercial.
“Just before we went on tour for “Dangerous,” he had an operation, in order to help the scarring. But he didn’t have enough time to heal,” said Faye. “So in order to keep going, he started using painkillers, because it is very painful when nerve endings are severed.”
Faye said she has no idea what drugs Jackson was taking.
As for the sexual abuse rumors, Bush and Faye were with the star in Bangkok when Jackson’s world exploded: California authorities announced they were investigating the singer for allegedly sexually abusing a 13-year-old boy.
“The day that came out, he was stepping onstage in front of 80,000 people,” recalled Bush.
“It was devastating,” said Faye, “because he had to go out every day in front of a world and the media that was [saying] he was a pedophile.”
Faye said painkillers “gave [Jackson] the ability to get through” the combination of the emotional pain brought about by the allegations and his already existing physical pain.
A few months after the allegations came to light, Jackson settled out of court with his accuser for a reported $20 million. Nearly a decade later, another boy came forward, also claiming that Jackson had sexually abused him. The boy was seen in a British documentary holding hands with the musician, and Jackson spoke of their sharing a bed. The remark fueled Jackson’s prosecution.
“He said the word ‘bed,’” recalled Bush. “A lot of people think sexual, and that is the farthest thing from Michael’s mind.”
Jackson’s inner circle is adamant that the star was not a pedophile or homosexual, as many have speculated. According to his friends, Jackson constantly checked out the “hot girls” who appeared in his videos.
Jackson was acquitted on all charges after a three-and-a-half month trial. The taint of the accusation, however, lingered. The trial on the second round of allegations was devastating for Jackson.
Karen Faye and Michael Bush were at Neverland early every morning to get their friend and boss ready for court.
“Before I washed his hair, we knelt down on the ground and [Jackson] put his arms around me and wept. We would pray for God to help us and for people to know the truth,” said Faye, adding that situation was just “vicious” and tore Jackson up inside.
Each day when he walked into the courtroom, running the gauntlet of cameras, he wore a new outfit designed by the stylists who became his friends — a small morale booster.
As for Michael Jackson plastic surgery Karen Faye knew Jackson’s face almost as well as he did. She said one thing is certain: Jackson had vitiligo, a skin condition producing white blotches.
As for the eyeliner and lipstick Jackson preferred, Faye said: “He didn’t like the line that was drawn between what’s allowed for men and what’s allowed for women.”
Faye acknowledged that Jackson had plastic surgery. “He was always trying to perfect everything,” she said. Faye denied, however, rumors that the star had a prosthetic nose.
“It was the tape that he used to wear on his nose to [help] keep it in form or else it would expand,” she said. But she admitted that she personally thought Michael Jackson went a little too far with plastic surgery.
As for the ‘This Is It’, soon after Jackson announced his final tour, “This Is It,” Faye received a call from him asking if she would team up with him once again.
Faye says she sensed he was frightened of being judged again. He was still stung by the worldwide backlash against him.
“Standing up in front of an audience, all that fear, all that doubt, all the cruelty people directed at him, he was afraid,” said Faye. “He didn’t want to go through that again.”
Faye said she was concerned that Jackson was too thin to do the show. As the clock ticked, the pressure mounted.
The tour was going to be his first major appearance since the trial ended, and it would be the first time his children would him see perform on stage. The stage was his element, a place he had electrified countless times, dazzling millions, since hitting it big as child superstar in 1969.
Faye, Bush and Tompkins couldn’t comment on whether Jackson was taking any medications while preparing for the “This is It” tour, because the three anticipate being witnesses at the upcoming trial of Dr. Conrad Murray, Jackson’s personal physician. But they say they were all extremely concerned about the star’s well-being.
According to Bush, Jackson was “bone-thin.”
“I feared he was physically unable to do the shows,” Faye said.
On June 25 last year, Karen Faye was waiting for Jackson at the Staples Center to begin rehearsals when she got the news she dreaded — Jackson had been rushed to the hospital. She then got a phone call from her boyfriend, who said he heard news reports that Jackson had suffered a heart attack.
“So many things went through [my] mind,” Faye said. “But because of my fears I knew it was probably true.”
According to Faye, the tour’s director and choreographer, Kenny Ortega, instructed everyone to carry on as usual. “I was headed back to my make-up room,” said Faye, “and Kenny came out of his office and he put his arms around me and whispered, ‘He’s gone. We lost him.’ And my knees just collapsed.”
Faye said she believes that if people paid attention, the world would still have its King of Pop, Michael Jackson. She said she takes solace in remembering all the great times she had with the star, and the laughter that first brought them together.
Their full interview, including private photos and video, can be seen tonight on the “20/20″ special “Michael Jackson: After Life” on ABC at 9 p.m. tonight.
Tags: Dennis Tompkins, Karen Faye, Michael Bush, Michael Jackson 20/20 special, Michael Jackson burial, Michael Jackson's costume makers, michael jackson's makeup artist
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bonita

December 11, 2010, 11:34:21 AM
I bet this jacket went on auction... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions