This Is It Doubles????

• 130 Replies

Offline bubaliciousjlb

• Hoaxer

Re: This Is It Doubles????

• on: February 24, 2010, 02:57:18 PM
i have heard people ask why would michael use doubles in tii ?  imo i think doubles were used to show the different side of michael that the media has portrayed. for example the media said that michael was a homosexual so he showed someone acting like they were homosexual. the media said that michael never wanted to grow old he wanted to stay young forever so he showed them a young michael. the media said that michael was childish so he showed them someone who chewed gum and sucked on suckers. so i think the doubles in the movie each one of them had a certain role to play. so u say what about the singing and it sounding just like michael? imo you can find people everyday that can imitate someones elses voice comedians do it all the time look at jamie foxx and how he does his ray charles u cant tell the difference. but as far as the dancing goes no one can move like mike just look at orange pant. this is just my opinion.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Jacksonology

• Hoaxer

• on: February 24, 2010, 03:37:34 PM
Quote from: "bubaliciousjlb"
i have heard people ask why would michael use doubles in tii ?  imo i think doubles were used to show the different side of michael that the media has portrayed. for example the media said that michael was a homosexual so he showed someone acting like they were homosexual. the media said that michael never wanted to grow old he wanted to stay young forever so he showed them a young michael. the media said that michael was childish so he showed them someone who chewed gum and sucked on suckers. so i think the doubles in the movie each one of them had a certain role to play. so u say what about the singing and it sounding just like michael? imo you can find people everyday that can imitate someones elses voice comedians do it all the time look at jamie foxx and how he does his ray charles u cant tell the difference. but as far as the dancing goes no one can move like mike just look at orange pant. this is just my opinion.
Good analysis, and most Likely they Lip-Synced

Offline MSMJFANFOREVER

• Hoaxer

• on: February 24, 2010, 09:04:31 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Quote from: "MSMJFANFOREVER"
Quote from: "AgentBJ"

You guys can think what you want but to me it was never MJ at the O2 announcement.

Just "curious"....So you still think that THIS is not MJ?

so do you have a pic of fake mj on stage and real mj by the curtain at the same time?

No,  I DON'T.

What's your "sarcastic" comment supposed to mean?  I asked a simple question. :roll:

Offline essenceofebony0to9

• Hoaxer

• on: February 25, 2010, 03:43:56 AM
Honestly I didn't see any doubles. I think all the different changes were all one, just MJ. He changed into alot and out of alot clothing but all the changes is just one person the King of Pop MJ/Mikaeel.
o

the arabian nights

• Notice: Undefined index: can_view_profile in /home/www/michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forums/Themes/CometThemeLight/Display.template.php on line 387

Notice: Undefined index: website in /home/www/michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forums/Themes/CometThemeLight/Display.template.php on line 392

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forums/Themes/CometThemeLight/Display.template.php on line 392

• on: February 25, 2010, 06:51:23 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Lots of doubles, I even wonder if he's in there at all.
hi souza, i was so sure that there were no doubles but after all the research which is on the web it is clear that he used doubles heavily and the question is when do you see the real mj?

the arabian nights

• Notice: Undefined index: can_view_profile in /home/www/michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forums/Themes/CometThemeLight/Display.template.php on line 387

Notice: Undefined index: website in /home/www/michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forums/Themes/CometThemeLight/Display.template.php on line 392

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forums/Themes/CometThemeLight/Display.template.php on line 392

• on: February 25, 2010, 06:52:33 AM
guys have a look at this thread

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6185

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal