I sent it to both to see if they write the same...

That`s what I wrote:

I have a question about the DC and the Autopsy Report of Michael Jackson. Why is it always "Michael JOSEPH Jackon", when his real name was "Michael JOE Jackson" ? Schouldn`t there be the correct name on official documents??

Thanks for reading and I`m looking forward to your answer.

Ed:

The original information received from the hospital along with information provided by a family member was Joseph so the original report did list that name along with a AKA of Joe.

Ed Winter, Asst. Chief

Craig:

We were given the name early on in the investigation. By the time we were at a point where we could have made some adjustments to the report, the pressure we were under to protect the integrity of our investigation became a great concern so the decision was made to remove the case from our database, making further alterations or additions possible. For whatever reason, the mortuary prepared the death certificate with that name and we went ahead and signed it. It could have been because that was the name we had in our system or that was the name they were given when they prepared the certificate or it was a clerical error to formalize a name. We (funeral directors and coroners) have a tendency to want to do that out of habit.

Sent from my iPhone
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That's CRAZY! These are highly important official documents, correct me if I'm wrong, but they need the REAL NAME. And if Michael Joseph is NOT Michael's real name, then it has no place in those documents. They didn't even deny Michael Joe is correct, so it probably is.
Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 12:44:06 PM by Bee Bee
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

See

I just find it strange that these ppl keep answering these questions, it does not seem professional to me...Or do they just want attention :?:    BTW his real name is JOE then, they both seem to say it is!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

As someone who lives in Los Angeles, I'm a bit bothered by Mr. Harvey's sharing all of this info. On one hand I'm glad he's a little chatter box, it's good for us beLIEvers, but as a resident of L.A., I hate to think our paid officials are taking time to answer emails with such details.
I mean we have a back log of bodies at the morgue in this town and yet this guy has time to FB, email, text people all day.
Like I said, I'm glad he's so open with the info, but doesn't he have work to do?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

UNLESS OF COURSE.......THE DEAD BODY WAS ...."A"...MICHEAL JOSEPH JACKSON AND NOT NOT NOT..... MICHEAL JOE JACKSON..........SOMEONE WHO WAS TERMINALLY ILL AND PART OF THE  DEAL WAS TO AGREE TO CHANGE HIS NAME BY DEED POLL TO MICHEAL JOSEPH JACKSON.......ITS BEEN DONE GUYS.......ITS BEEN DONE IN THE PAST.......!!!!!!...JUST A THOUGHT.....BUT IT WOULD ANSWER A LOT OF QUESTIONS FOR ME IF THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED.....XXXX
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

But the autopsy report stated he was identified by his driver license  :roll:  ... and his old driver license said JOE... his passports, too. So what Craig and Ed are telling is crap. :)

Btw... "The original information received from the hospital"
which would be form 18 of the autopsy report... but form 18 apparently doesnt exist. And without form 18 the Coroner will not remove a body from a hospital.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

THE MORTUARY PREPARED THE DC?
I THINK THAT WAS THE CORONER... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Hi Souza, maybe you are reading this. :) I just watched your Michael Jackson-The Prestige video and I loved it! Thanks for putting so much effort into this. I was away from the hoax for a couple of years, so it was great to see all the clues and slip ups from the beginning  :)  I remembered that I asked Ed Winter and C. Harvey about the Joe/Joseph thing, but couldn‘t remember what they replied. So I was somehow happy to find my thread about that here again  :Party:  Thanks again, sun  :Sun:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Souza, maybe you are reading this. :) I just watched your Michael Jackson-The Prestige video and I loved it! Thanks for putting so much effort into this. I was away from the hoax for a couple of years, so it was great to see all the clues and slip ups from the beginning  :)  I remembered that I asked Ed Winter and C. Harvey about the Joe/Joseph thing, but couldn‘t remember what they replied. So I was somehow happy to find my thread about that here again  :Party:  Thanks again, sun  :Sun:

This is and interesting thread to get back up, thanks for bumping it! Good to hear you're back! We have a new chatroom too, check out the portal/home page of the forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions