Does anyone find it odd that:

1. Craig Harvey & Ed Winter seem to jump at the chance to offer explanations to anyone who sends an email questioning their actions. How many times have you known this to happen? To me they are just a little too eager to offer explanations when in all reality they never have to respond and just let their work speak for itself in the end. I just find it completely and utterly odd. Hmmm....

2. I have nothing against the Jackson family. I for one believe they are doing exactly what they are supposed to be doing. I don't know the inner workings of this whole thing so I'm not here to bash them (that's not my style anyway...too vexing to the spirit to thrash around negative thoughts). What I do find interesting with them is that not one of them has ever just blatantly confronted the believers in this whole thing. They address things in a roundabout fashion. It seems like they would just put us all in our places by saying something like "Look we know you all mean well & we wish Michael was still alive too but guys people are misleading you. There is no hoax, never was a hoax, we wish this was the case but Michael died on the 24th. We want you to get closure so it is our duty to let you know this is not a hoax." You know something to that effect, but not one single thing like that.

3.Since TMZ seems to be the go to source for all things Michael Jackson related at the moment. Even though I do not care for TMZ in the least. They profit off of sensationalism and the misfortunes (be it real or made up by the media) of others and make a mockery of people. Anyway, I just find it odd that they have never blatantly made a mockery of believers. They've made fun of us from time to time I believe, but again in a roundabout fashion and never directly. There has never been a "these people are crazy for believing this", "can you believe the delusion of believers". They very well could and to the glee and delight of many non-believers but they haven't.

4. Lastly, I find it odd that so many people are saying Michael was murdered by a bigger ring of people like the mafia or illuminati and such. My thing with this is if he was murdered by them, then why all the theatrics. They could have made this seem like a suicide or freak accident and we would have been none the wiser. If a group as manipulative as the illuminati were in this all coverage or most coverage of this would have ceased months ago. I think it just would have gone more seamlessly, not as many holes in it all. Could be wrong just my thinking?

Does anyone else find these things odd? Do you have anything else to add to the list? Please offer some feedback.

These are just a few of the many reasons why I still believe Michael is alive. On that note, I wholeheartedly believe he is alive but I understand that doesn't necessarily mean he is coming back. I would love, love, love to see his beautiful presence grace my television screen with a message of "I'm alright guys...here's why I had to to do this" but I'm completely aware that this may never happen. So don't let people get you down by saying "Michael is gone because this has gone too far, he's never coming back". True he may never come back but that does not in the least mean that he is not alive.

Until proven otherwise or my heart tells me different I am 100% a believer that the man is alive and breathing the same air as you and I.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I beLIEve BUT WHAT MAKES ME KINDA NERVOUS IS THE FACT THAT I ALSO KINDA THINK DR. MURRAY WAS HIRED TO MURDER MJ. THATS WHY THEY WOULD FILM HIS REHEARSALS LIKE THAT AND SUCH BECAUSE THEY KNEW THEY WERE GONNA MAKE A FILM OUT OF THIS. AND IF THIS IS THE CASE. THEN YES EVERYONE NOT JUST MURRAY NEEDS TO BE EXPOSED AND PAY FOR THIS. BUT IM HOPING IT IS JUST A HOAX. WE WILL SEE. IF IT ISNT THEN I WILL BE EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED IN THE INVOLUNTARY MANSLAUGHTER BS!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

Quote from: "i[MISS
my[KING]"]I beLIEve BUT WHAT MAKES ME KINDA NERVOUS IS THE FACT THAT I ALSO KINDA THINK DR. MURRAY WAS HIRED TO MURDER MJ. THATS WHY THEY WOULD FILM HIS REHEARSALS LIKE THAT AND SUCH BECAUSE THEY KNEW THEY WERE GONNA MAKE A FILM OUT OF THIS. AND IF THIS IS THE CASE. THEN YES EVERYONE NOT JUST MURRAY NEEDS TO BE EXPOSED AND PAY FOR THIS. BUT IM HOPING IT IS JUST A HOAX. WE WILL SEE. IF IT ISNT THEN I WILL BE EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED IN THE INVOLUNTARY MANSLAUGHTER BS!!!
                                                                                                                                                                                      THIS IS WAS i THINK HAPPENED ! iT WIIL BE TO LATE TO BE UPSET ABOUT THE mANSLAUGHTER CHARGE . PEOPLE HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE iLLUMINATI / SHADOW gOVT . OWN INTERESTS IN mEDIA ,gOV. cLIMATE ,POLITICS , ENTERTAINMENT AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY AND THEY LIKE TO USE mOVIES ,TV AND mUSIC TO PUSH THEIR AGENDA . tHEIR ARMS ARE FAR REACHING . the lAPD  HAS A LONG HISTORY OF BEING CORRUPT AND RACIST {rODNEY kING BEATING  LA  rIOTS } They also have ties to FBI .Lets not forget that THe LAPD ,CA . DA"S office and Tom Sneddon CONSPIRED to convict MJ of a crime he did not commit ! Sneddon and the FBI KNEW they would fail trying to convict MJ yet he proceeded any way . ..... Think to yourself ... why would Sneddon do this ? Other than the vendetta he had on MJ ?  MONEY !!!!!!! I think that Sneddon was PAID to do a SMEAR Job on MJ to affect the amount of Money flow that MJ had so they could force him to sell his half of Sony back to them . So they could torture him mentally ,I mean look what this trial caused for MJ .They wanted to destroy his ability to make money , because he decided or discovered at some point that this evil element were trying to use him in their evil Agenda . Agenda being NWO and all the other evil stuff this Illuminatti / system / shadow Gov . whatever you want to call it , it is there ,it exsists . No one on here ever discusses or even questions the Rest of the 3or 4 hundred pages of FBI files they have on MJ ,that are permanately classified ! Why ? What is in those files that the public or even his family are not  allowed to know about ?.Why do they have these files ? Is Mj some secret agent or something ? what is the Gov. Hiding ? why Michael ? according to Obama he was nothing more than a " troubled " singer and dancer . { I do not like obama and I thought him HIGHLY disrespectful to Michael , Why use the word" troubled " at all ? Failing to mention his humanitarian work all over the world }  :twisted: and why was Murray never handcuffed and paraded around for all to see ? why wasn't Mj allowed to sneak out a back door . They have more regard for Dr Murray than they did MJ ??????  :?:  :evil: Because the LAPD ,DA office and the media are in cahoots together ,to make Money ANYWAY THEY CAN .LAPD taking bribes from media "to get that Money shot of MJ in Handcuffs ,they { lapd ,DA } get paid from media  to produce this Circus enviroment to make Money off MJ . People wrote books and made money ,the city made revenue with all of the media and Journalist from all over the world staying in CA for mths .{I could go on but u get the pic } They ,{ shadow Gov } also like to use MJ as a distraction ,you are so wrapped up with { or other celebes ETC} That you are not aware what is going on in  this world politically . Mj was trying to bring a sense of "awakening & awareness " well ,he wasn't just talking about Global warming !!!!!!! Like they try to make it sound like in THIS IS IT AND THE GRammys . He got in trouble with Jewish Sony excct. for using  his Lyrics in "They don't really care about us " He also "got in trouble for the Tank he used in THe EArTh SONG performance during the History Tour . The U.S. Gov are arms Dealers  They just sold a bunch of weapons to Thaiwan,pissing China off . I could go on for hrs .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

Quote from: "lovelidae"
4. Lastly, I find it odd that so many people are saying Michael was murdered by a bigger ring of people like the mafia or illuminati and such. My thing with this is if he was murdered by them, then why all the theatrics. They could have made this seem like a suicide or freak accident and we would have been none the wiser.
Maybe it was too difficult to get through his security, hence the use of a physician.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

4. Lastly, I find it odd that so many people are saying Michael was murdered by a bigger ring of people like the mafia or illuminati and such. My thing with this is if he was murdered by them, then why all the theatrics. They could have made this seem like a suicide or freak accident and we would have been none the wiser. If a group as manipulative as the illuminati were in this all coverage or most coverage of this would have ceased months ago. I think it just would have gone more seamlessly, not as many holes in it all. Could be wrong just my thinking?

I agree 100%. I would think everything would be much smoother. IThe details of the case may still not make as much sense because the deaths of MLK, JFK and many others have many holes. However, the case would've been closed a long time ago. And I would think the family would be much more angry and upset if this was the case. They may not say too much about the details of the case if he was murdered that way but their emotions I think would clearly state he was set up. I know Randy, Joe and LaToya has been claiming something along these lines but their emotions and actions don't add up to their claims in my opinion. I could be wrong. You never know but this whole thing feels very staged and very much a movie...by MJ. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

jill

Quote from: "looking4truth"

I agree 100%. I would think everything would be much smoother. IThe details of the case may still not make as much sense because the deaths of MLK, JFK and many others have many holes. However, the case would've been closed a long time ago. And I would think the family would be much more angry and upset if this was the case. They may not say too much about the details of the case if he was murdered that way but their emotions I think would clearly state he was set up. I know Randy, Joe and LaToya has been claiming something along these lines but their emotions and actions don't add up to their claims in my opinion. I could be wrong. You never know but this whole thing feels very staged and very much a movie...by MJ. :)

I think the family is being quiet, other than the few times LaToya and Joe have spoken out, because they are scared.  Remember the attorney that is handling MJ's estate also worked for Sony.  That is the reason MJ fired him.  The will named him as an executor.  Branca claims MJ hired him back within 3 weeks of his death.  That's the reason Katherine contested the will when it was first found.  Branca is in cahoots with Sony and AEG!  I also believe that they are who MJ was talking about when he told friends and family "they are trying to kill me". He wasn't eating for fear of poisoning.  Watch the Dick Gregory video under hoax videos if you have not seen it yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

thats exactly what i thought too. hence cm not calling 911 for all that time. and obviously if that list of meds is correct thats insane. i knew when i first heard that he had died that he was put to sleep. euthanized. murdered. but when i started looking around and the more info i have seen the more i really believe that yes he COULD VERY WELL STILL BE ALIVE. but if hes not and it angers  me to even have to say that its obvious he was murdered and maybe thats why stuff is not adding up, i sure hope mike is behind this. id give anything to see that smile again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions