Re: 911 Call made from Hotel
December 09, 2009, 01:45:17 AM
Quote from: "pyt777"
Quote from: "Christiana"
Let's keep in mind one very important fact: The video image is blurry, but the person who was looking through that gate could have seen that person (whom I do not believe was MJ) very clearly. If it was MJ, or if they even thought it was MJ, why did we never hear about it?

IDK guys, but let us say that the person is like me...when I am capturing a video of something, my eyes rarely leave the view finder (? I have no idea what that thing is called) so I basically only see what my camera picks up, that way I can adjust the lens to make the image clearer. So if the person was looking through the hole/gap with the camera they may not have seen very clearly after all.  The video moves pretty quickly so they may not have even seen what they picked up on it (in all that chaos), until after the incident when it was too late to go back and readjust (?).  I am not saying that it is Mike, that would be pretty ballsy of him...but he always was a pretty ballsy guy....

I agree that it could be him...I just personally don't think it was. I don't see a reason for him to be out and about like that. That's why I don't believe any of the sightings...because if he's just galavanting around in public (even if in disguise like how some people believe he was with the kids at karate class), then the hoax is a giant JOKE! I believe this hoax was necessary. I believe his life was/is in danger. I believe he had no choice but to do this to ensure his own safety and the safety of his family. I don't believe he carried out the hoax to get a little vacation or plan for some gigantic comeback--that would make no sense to me. So, that being said, and believing as I do that MJ HAD to hoax his death, there is no possible way for me to justify or reconcile any suggestion that he is just out and about letting himself get photographed.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

Lou

December 09, 2009, 05:34:17 PM
I agree with Christiana's opinion: if it's a hoax it's for a serious reason. Why would he keep standing outside waiting for someone to film/ photograph him? I don't think he would do it, but IDK.

Now about the 911 call. Do we have enough information to say without a doubt it was made from the hotel or not? Because if we had, it would be a major clue... I'm asking it because I didn't understand the part of "tracing the location".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 10:03:56 PM
Quote from: "Lou"
I agree with Christiana's opinion: if it's a hoax it's for a serious reason. Why would he keep standing outside waiting for someone to film/ photograph him? I don't think he would do it, but IDK.

Now about the 911 call. Do we have enough information to say without a doubt it was made from the hotel or not? Because if we had, it would be a major clue... I'm asking it because I didn't understand the part of "tracing the location".

I gave up on the 911 call because people started going off in tangents instead of the call itself. Have been looking into this further, but I'll just let this run it's course about the videos/climbing out the window/standing outside etc.. I guess. I have from the get-go believed the hoax is for serious reason too, particularly regarding Michael's  "fear of life" and some of the circles directly and indirectly involved with him and business deals. Posted that on the old MJKIT Forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lou

December 10, 2009, 04:49:06 PM
Quote from: "Happy Feet"
Quote from: "Lou"

I gave up on the 911 call because people started going off in tangents instead of the call itself. Have been looking into this further, but I'll just let this run it's course about the videos/climbing out the window/standing outside etc.. I guess. I have from the get-go believed the hoax is for serious reason too, particularly regarding Michael's  "fear of life" and some of the circles directly and indirectly involved with him and business deals. Posted that on the old MJKIT Forum.
Thank you for answering. Don't give up... I'll try to read again the explanations about the location and this things and if I understand this time (lol) I'll try to research it too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2009, 11:34:20 AM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
okay i have something that is bothering me we know this alveraz man made the call,where is he now what is he doing ,has he vanished into thin air :?: i ask cos if mj is really dead wouldnt his story be worth mega bucks imagine the headlines my last hours with michael jackson.  :!: how is this man making a living thats what i need to know

Oh,, Im sure he's been made to keep his mouth shut. He probably knows alot more then anybody close to MJ. He could BE with MJ right now too....
SEE AND THEY WANT US TO BELIEVE MJ IS DEAD IM NOT THAT STUPID YET :!:

And WHO made him to keep his mouth shut?
His lawyer stated, that he, Alvarez and another bodyguard had TWO appointments with LAPD.
First time, it was cancelled, second time they went there to find nobody to speak to them (or the other way around...)!
They nearly had to BEG for being heard!!!

Read both articles on that page: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 07:53:36 PM
okay i have something that is bothering me we know this alveraz man made the call,where is he now what is he doing ,has he vanished into thin air :?: i ask cos if mj is really dead wouldnt his story be worth mega bucks imagine the headlines my last hours with michael jackson.  :!: how is this man making a living thats what i need to know

Mr. Alvarez was really bummed out.  You could see that clearly at the funeral.  I think he cared about Michael and maybe someday he will tell his story but I wouldn't hold my breath...I'd rather he didn't.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

December 29, 2009, 09:10:52 AM
I absolutely agree with Cristiana,from the very beginning i was almost sure and still i'm sure that Michael had very serious reasons to this hoax,it's not cause of any debts,money, comeback or piar,ha has several times claimed that he was threatened,he was afraid of his own life and the life of his children,i think that he had to fake his death,really had to, otherwhise he would be killed or smth terrible would have happened to him(OMG),that's why all these sightings are unacceptable for me(except the horror movie night cause i'm almost sure it was him,i've been his obssessed fan since my very childhood and i know by heart his gestures,the groove of his walk,manners),so i absolutely don't believe that it was him trying to get out of the window,those clues that he has left and that seem to be slip-ups,i relly think they are hints for his real fans to catch them,to realize that he is be alive and not to worry so much,now he might be there where noone can see him (IMO except his children from time to time),deserted and not in the spotlight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

December 29, 2009, 10:09:57 AM
This is so confusing, I just want to make sure I'm getting this right... in the video the ambulance is in the drive of MJ's home and also a black car like MJ's also drove in?  I don't know what to make of it, the video is really bad quality and as much as I'd love it to be Michael, it could technically be anyone.

My minds running overtime... was the call made from the hotel? was the ambulance inside the drive for however long it was before they left for the hospital, because they really were inside the house trying to revive michael, or was it in the drive whilst they (including MJ) prepared the image we were later to see (ie. the photo of michael or someone who looks like him in the back with the paramedics?)  I don't know the set up of the holmby hills mansion, like how much u can see through the gates etc., but is there a chance that Michael thought he couldn't be seen and was simply carrying out his plan, making sure everything was going right, before he either escaped in the other car, or 'took his position' in the ambulance?  

Or is there a simple explanation, like the black car arriving was just one of MJ's people turning up to see what was happening after hearing about the ambulance being there??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2009, 12:43:37 PM
but someone had to call from the land line because the address to the house was on the screen and noone gave an address right????????also does anyone know if murray was there when the ambulance arrived?? did he ride with them or follow??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 29, 2009, 12:53:16 PM
Quote from: "mirandacnc"
but someone had to call from the land line because the address to the house was on the screen and noone gave an address right????????also does anyone know if murray was there when the ambulance arrived?? did he ride with them or follow??

All we "know" is what we've been told. We have been told that Murray was indeed there when the ambulance arrived. We have been told that Alberto Alvarez made the 911 call and that he DID give the address of 100 North Carolwood Drive. That was clearly in the 911 call. And we have been told that Murray rode to the hospital with the ambulance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

December 29, 2009, 01:01:29 PM
Quote from: "Christiana"

All we "know" is what we've been told. We have been told that Murray was indeed there when the ambulance arrived. We have been told that Alberto Alvarez made the 911 call and that he DID give the address of 100 North Carolwood Drive. That was clearly in the 911 call. And we have been told that Murray rode to the hospital with the ambulance.

hmmm...thanks christiana!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2009, 01:02:47 PM
so we should see murray on the video of when the ambulance arrives at the hospital!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2009, 01:25:29 PM
so we should see murray on the video of when the ambulance arrives at the hospital!!!!

What video do we have of the ambulance arriving at the hospital? All I have ever seen is the photos of the stretcher going into the hospital, with ambulance being parked close by, and Murray is on the left in those photos going into the hospital, along with all the other guys in the photo. There is also a VERY, VERY short video clip of the opposite side of the ambulance, showing the stretcher and those other men entering the doors. (This clip shows the photos, in sequence, first; then the short, slow-mo video-- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) You can't see Murray in the video though, due to angle of the shot (OK, well, you can see his head, but that's it). But I have not seen any other video of the ambulance arriving at the hospital.

What we have been told is that the paparazzi followed the ambulance to the hospital. The ambulance would have arrived first, and the paps would have needed time to get their cameras and start filming (I'm sure they had to park elsewhere too, as they would not have been allowed to park in the ambulance bay). I don't think they would have had time to film the ambulance actually arriving there, which is why we have just seen primarily the still photos, and then that one very brief video shot from the other side of the ambulance.

Are you saying there is another video showing the ambulance arriving?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2009, 03:33:55 PM
I have only this video You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (watch at 1:30).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2009, 04:15:20 PM
wait guys, who can say tht its not MJ.
if the film ws in the ambulance, how do we know tht they are outside the gates?
if its a Mj's black car in the background (as someones said) it might have been inside the gates where his car was.
if might have been taken before the ambulance got out the gates.
make sense? :D

BUT why are they taking a video in the ambulance in the first place?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
This is never it
and see you in......

\'Your my daytime, my nightime, my world...
you are my life..\'