Re: 911 Call made from Hotel
December 04, 2009, 03:59:25 PM
I think I would tend to believe that Michael would of been alot more organised in this hoax then to have to escape out a window. I'm sure he would of had a proper plan in place prior to the 911 call being made. It wasn't like a last minute thing where he thought "oh no what do I do now, I better climb out this window to get away".

Hey just my opinion.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 04:03:38 PM
Quote from: "Crescendo"
wait is there really a video of Mj crawling out the window? can someone post the link, please? thank you. :)

I would like to see this too, please
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Jennie

December 04, 2009, 08:00:45 PM
I'm trying for you guys to find the link, I think it was a portion of one of those MJ is alive vids or death hoax vids.

I am going over all the vids again to find it, patience I will find it I am a very determined person and I want to prove I am telling the truth and not trying to throw anyone of track. Keep checking.

Thank you! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

December 06, 2009, 12:37:17 AM
I found the famous link.

[youtube:u4dtjax8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrmlVO_w0T8&feature=related[/youtube:u4dtjax8]

You can watch the whole thing it's interesting, but you can see Michael coming out at 0:42 secs and then I recommend you watch til the end.

So what do you guys think about this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

December 06, 2009, 01:19:13 AM
Thank Jennie for the video.
I don't if im just too excited that my eyes dont allow me to see correctly or something but i cant make out anything.

ok so who is taking a picture through a window? it looks like the camera is inside the ambulance taking footage through the window.

what is a plait? it said Michael has a plait just like that or something?

that black vehicle is very interesting especially Michael always rode around in a black escalade or surburban like vehicle.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2009, 01:34:17 AM
I've posted a link to this video before (on the old MJKIT) and I believe others have too. I don't get how this is supposed to show MJ crawling out a window. Those are the front gates at the house...and whether or not that is MJ is not certain since you can't see a face and it's completely blurry.  :roll:  I'm completely confused.

And for whomever asked...a plait is a braid. I don't think braids were all that common for MJ. Outside of Blood on the Dance Floor, I don't have a recollection of another time he wore one (obviously, I could be wrong there). Pony tails were very common on MJ, but not braids.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

December 06, 2009, 01:37:23 AM
I don't think that was him, it would have been stupid of him to hang about in front of the open gate if he was planning a hoax
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

December 06, 2009, 01:38:04 AM
Quote from: "Christiana"
I've posted a link to this video before (on the old MJKIT) and I believe others have too. I don't get how this is supposed to show MJ crawling out a window. Those are the front gates at the house...and whether or not that is MJ is not certain since you can't see a face and it's completely blurry.  :roll:  I'm completely confused.

And for whomever asked...a plait is a braid. I don't think braids were all that common for MJ. Outside of Blood on the Dance Floor, I don't have a recollection of another time he wore one (obviously, I could be wrong there). Pony tails were very common on MJ, but not braids.

oh ok thank you for clarifying that for me. I was like what is a plait?? lol yeah I only remember Michael with a braid in blood on the dance floor and thats pretty much it. (which he looked so good with, btw ;) )

i think its a very interesting video but i cant see much. i need glasses.  :roll: bad. but is def worth a watching and investigating.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2009, 08:30:56 AM
I saw this ambulance video few weeks ago too. Who else would it be besides Michael? The clothes and the posture looks exactly like him, shame the video was only shot for a split second. If anyone, I think that was Michael. And remember the black car that entered his gates when the ambulance was getting out? I think that was Michaels driver picking him up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

MJJ1982

December 06, 2009, 01:48:59 PM
I don't believe that person is Michael. It would be very stupid to be there so physically, everyone could have seen him!
I think it's someone who tried to look through a window or something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

Jennie

December 06, 2009, 02:46:37 PM
I dont know either what to think of this youtube vid. It does look like Michael's figure and even body posture but as a few have pointed it out the vid of that person is blurry. I thought it would be ballsy to do that when all the chaos was going on and that it why I asked what all of you thought about it.

I am going to start a new thread on the youtube vids cause I wonder about those and what to get people's insight on them. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2009, 02:54:50 PM
Could be Michael.. but i agree it would be risky for him to be hanging around on the driveway.
Maybe its him before he got into the ambulance?  Or maybe its Navi or someone like that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Jennie

December 06, 2009, 03:23:04 PM
I'm sure it must be possible to modify an existing video by planting an image of Michael in it right? You know, the same way a pic can be photoshopped. Really I dont know anything about that stuff and wouldn't know where to begin to trick a photo or a vid but I would imagine it is easily do-able for someone who knows how. :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2009, 10:59:07 PM
Let's keep in mind one very important fact: The video image is blurry, but the person who was looking through that gate could have seen that person (whom I do not believe was MJ) very clearly. If it was MJ, or if they even thought it was MJ, why did we never hear about it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

December 08, 2009, 12:07:11 PM
Quote from: "Christiana"
Let's keep in mind one very important fact: The video image is blurry, but the person who was looking through that gate could have seen that person (whom I do not believe was MJ) very clearly. If it was MJ, or if they even thought it was MJ, why did we never hear about it?

IDK guys, but let us say that the person is like me...when I am capturing a video of something, my eyes rarely leave the view finder (? I have no idea what that thing is called) so I basically only see what my camera picks up, that way I can adjust the lens to make the image clearer. So if the person was looking through the hole/gap with the camera they may not have seen very clearly after all.  The video moves pretty quickly so they may not have even seen what they picked up on it (in all that chaos), until after the incident when it was too late to go back and readjust (?).  I am not saying that it is Mike, that would be pretty ballsy of him...but he always was a pretty ballsy guy....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions