Re: 911 Call made from Hotel
December 04, 2009, 10:17:28 AM
EXCELLENT CHRISTINA AND HAPPY FEET! :D   I was not able to find any towers anywhere near either the house or the hotel based on the second link alexa7 posted, but thank God for those hobbyists! I completely forgot about antennas!

One Question, and please be patient with me: Where did the hotel address come from? As in why is it linked to Mike?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 10:20:30 AM
Quote from: "pyt777"
EXCELLENT CHRISTINA AND HAPPY FEET! :D   I was not able to find any towers anywhere near either the house or the hotel based on the second link alexa7 posted, but thank God for those hobbyists! I completely forgot about antennas!

One Question, and please be patient with me: Where did the hotel address come from? As in why is it linked to Mike?
i think it has something to do with liz taylor cant remember what
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 10:45:32 AM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"

Liz?! Rly?! OMG! Where was I? :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 11:50:29 AM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"

Liz?! Rly?! OMG! Where was I? :shock:

The hotel's address showed on the computer screen in the firetruck. There is a pic of that screen on page one of this thread. We were allcurious as to WHY it was there, and apparently the 911 call WAS made from the hotel.....is that what you were asking?
And sorry, but I missed the Liz Taylor thing....whats her connection? Was she staying there or something?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

December 04, 2009, 12:02:37 PM
Ok, so I'm going to try and recap the info here and please let me know if I got this right. PLZ.

The 911 call would have been made at the location of the hotel but emergency services would have been sent to Michael's mansion on CarolWood Dr.

Now the reason the sunset blv. adress to the hotel appears on the 911 monitor that we've seen would have something to do with elizabeth taylor?    I am really confused about this one, does anyone remember how she is connected to this?

Well, Murray not wanting to call 911 from his cell cause he didn't know the adress would kinda sorta make a little more sense because he did not want the 911 services to head for the hotel because then the plan would have fallen apart.  OUfff...  My brain is sore from all this... :roll:

Just one thing though.. if the 911 call was made from the hotel and MJ was more than likely at the hotel himself then what should we think about that utube vid that shows Michael coming out of a window of his mansion during that whole 911 thing? :?:  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

December 04, 2009, 12:09:52 PM
I missed the Liz Taylor thing too....

I've already made a topic about the call in the 911 section, and asked a question there:

Why do the coordinates of Michael's house show up after the address from the BH hotel?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

December 04, 2009, 12:12:53 PM
Quote from: "Jennie"
Ok, so I'm going to try and recap the info here and please let me know if I got this right. PLZ.

The 911 call would have been made at the location of the hotel but emergency services would have been sent to Michael's mansion on CarolWood Dr.

Now the reason the sunset blv. adress to the hotel appears on the 911 monitor that we've seen would have something to do with elizabeth taylor?    I am really confused about this one, does anyone remember how she is connected to this?

Well, Murray not wanting to call 911 from his cell cause he didn't know the adress would kinda sorta make a little more sense because he did not want the 911 services to head for the hotel because then the plan would have fallen apart.  OUfff...  My brain is sore from all this... :roll:

Just one thing though.. if the 911 call was made from the hotel and MJ was more than likely at the hotel himself then what should we think about that utube vid that shows Michael coming out of a window of his mansion during that whole 911 thing? :?:  :?
:shock: What video are you referring too? I've never seen a video of Michael coming out of a window in the mansion he was staying in!!! Can you post the link please? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In this vid it starts with a clip of a song (not sure the title of it) and then it shows somthing that seems to be a portion of an ambulance or maybe it's the fire truck anyhow, why is the number on this one 78. I always heard there were 2 ambulances involved but I never knew the details of it.

Does anybody know anything about this? :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

December 04, 2009, 12:27:08 PM
I believe it may have been a thread on the mjkit forum with vids about the hoax. I'll keep digging. This tics me off, I think my laptop is going to die on me soon and about every month or so I have to reformate the whole darn thing and lose all my favorite links I saved. :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

December 04, 2009, 12:46:09 PM
its called getting rick rolled. someone tricks someone else into opening a link thats titled some which is very interesting and when people click it they hear "Never gonna let you down" by rick astley. its a good song. but then the poster did put a picture of the ambulance at the end. which is weird. i couldnt make out much through the window.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 12:59:54 PM
I don't know how Liz's name got thrown into this. I don't believe she has anything to do with the 911 call. So unless someone has some definitive info on that to back it up, can we disregard her in this equation. It's too confusing!

As for the video link showing an ambulance photo of #78...that to me doesn't prove anything. We don't see the whole ambulance, just this small part of it with the number on it. It could have been taken anywhere at any time. And considering it's a Rick-Rolled video, I don't put much stock in it anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

December 04, 2009, 01:07:43 PM
I wouldn't have a clue about the Liz Taylor connection (in fact this is the first time I've heard it). I don't think it's relevant. All I can say is that there was no need for the original call to be traced all the way to B/Hotel unless it was made from there.  If it was made at Holmby's Home as claimed, then the cell tower in  Santa Clara Divide or the cell antenna in Hilgard Avenue should of picked it up and one of those addresses should appear on screen. Neither one of them do. I bet my life on it that that cellphone was GPS enhanced and capable and that's why the address was picked up from B/Hotel as the original 911 call.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

December 04, 2009, 01:11:39 PM
I don't know how Liz's name got thrown into this. I don't believe she has anything to do with the 911 call. So unless someone has some definitive info on that to back it up, can we disregard her in this equation. It's too confusing!

As for the video link showing an ambulance photo of #78...that to me doesn't prove anything. We don't see the whole ambulance, just this small part of it with the number on it. It could have been taken anywhere at any time. And considering it's a Rick-Rolled video, I don't put much stock in it anyway

I am not trying to say that ambulance #78 proves or means anything, I didn't mean to confuse people and I am sorry if I did. But that was exacly my point, are we supposed to look into to this a little or completely forget it? I am unsure because it's like a hidden clue, when I click on a youtube vid and it's not what it is supposed to be or it's a sick joke I immediatly stop watching it as I have to time to waist on nonsense. On the other hand to start a whole investigation based on only that youtube vid makes me fell like an idiot in search of I dont know what based on I dont know what.. :roll:    :lol: You know what I mean? Yeah, I think I'll keep an eye open but not going to really get into it. NOt yet anyway. :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 01:46:45 PM
Quote from: "Jennie"

Wait...Whaaaaaat? What vid?

EDIT..Nvermind!! Saw the vid!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

December 04, 2009, 03:18:58 PM
wait is there really a video of Mj crawling out the window? can someone post the link, please? thank you. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions