Re: Message from Mj'sWendy
December 02, 2009, 05:48:49 AM
Just wanted to say hi and welcome to our big-mj-fans-hoax-believers-investigators-family to all of you! giving you all a big welcome hug
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

December 02, 2009, 07:03:51 AM
Quote from: "MjsWendy"
I have a bit of a theory festering in my mind here is part of it

You know what everybody??? This whole saga with MJHD has to make you question things..

!. when it reopened on Nov 12, its intention was NOT to continue investigating etc.
2. There were a couple of mysterious members
3. I noticed some were planting information
4. MJHD Founders date was NOT a mistake - I think this was the original creation date of the site....
5. MJHD Founder NEVER came on and introduced themselves so they always remained mysterious...
6. **mj** from LKL who was also a member on new MJHD said his goodbyes to LKL on the 30 Nov...He said he had to go and that it was great and I love you etc etc...He signed his name Michael as always...

I am wondering now that there is more to this story than we are being told...This is NOT about hacking or money or perhaps in fighting....There is something more to this..I was hoping that the site was owned and run from the outset by YOU KNOW WHO in order to watch what we were thinking and feeling about the hoax etc.
I am hoping that the closing of this site will lead to a NEW site which may be a way for Michael to announce himself, after all who would he come out to...Most people on the internet think he is dead, others doubt him and well there are very vicious haters...We hoaxers are a minority and are probably the only few left that actually believe in him and this hoax and have been here for a LONG time and don't seem to be giving up...

It is not a coincidence that the site closed just after the information that Mizbliss posted above here was posted....I am wondering again if we got too close to the truth again...Just like last time... No coincidence...(Mizbliss posted the thread about "the group" from MJHD that was posted by someone from Vegas who knew someone who knew what happened to MJ).

Hi Wendy; I agree; I always thought something was going on because there were mysterious members there; and it was kind of exciting.  The rules didn't really bother me because I had a feeling that perhaps they were mj's rules... but who knows, definitely strange though.  And whoever was in charge of that forum seemed very sensitive to alot of things... which always made me wonder. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We Are Here To Change The World...Michael As Captain EO

December 02, 2009, 07:29:36 AM
Mj's Wendy, i agree with you. i think Michael is behind this. but i didn't know **mj** on LKL said goodbye...i heard Amy said the same thing on twitter on the 30th. all the fighting, the ups and down...it's been so controversial at MJHD, from the beginning. and i think that mostly it was directed by someone from behind the curtain :) if i'm wrong, i don't know...but still i think he has something to do with all this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 08:33:11 AM

You know what everybody??? This whole saga with MJHD has to make you question things..

!. when it reopened on Nov 12, its intention was NOT to continue investigating etc.
4. MJHD Founders date was NOT a mistake - I think this was the original creation date of the site....
5. MJHD Founder NEVER came on and introduced themselves so they always remained mysterious...
6. **mj** from LKL who was also a member on new MJHD said his goodbyes to LKL on the 30 Nov...He said he had to go and that it was great and I love you etc etc...He signed his name Michael as always...

I am wondering now that there is more to this story than we are being told...This is NOT about hacking or money or perhaps in fighting....There is something more to this..I was hoping that the site was owned and run from the outset by YOU KNOW WHO in order to watch what we were thinking and feeling about the hoax etc.
I am hoping that the closing of this site will lead to a NEW site which may be a way for Michael to announce himself, after all who would he come out to...Most people on the internet think he is dead, others doubt him and well there are very vicious haters...We hoaxers are a minority and are probably the only few left that actually believe in him and this hoax and have been here for a LONG time and don't seem to be giving up...

It is not a coincidence that the site closed just after the information that Mizbliss posted above here was posted....I am wondering again if we got too close to the truth again...Just like last time... No coincidence...(Mizbliss posted the thread about "the group" from MJHD that was posted by someone from Vegas who knew someone who knew what happened to MJ).

Hi Mj'sWendy! Nice to see you again!
I have to say that I too agree with you. I could not believe the 'for sale' page I got today when I tried to log in. I so hope this forum will continue to provide a place where we can meet and interact. Hopefully we can talk freely here. I think some posts from the mjhd can be viewed in google cash, not sure how much though.

Take care.  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
... alive with music, haunting my soul ...

December 02, 2009, 09:31:01 AM
Hi MjsWendy! I'm so glad ur here cuz I really enjoy your posts! I agree with that ur saying.....things @ MJHD were too strange & I don't believe that the site was created by a fan of MJ. If that was true, then things would not have been so strict & less drama.

Anyway....a BIG HUG & hello to EVERYONE on this thread! The journey continues here thanks to Souza & MO! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 09:36:56 AM
Quote from: "blubird"
I'm staying also. No more MJHD for me. I've had enough.

Me too! No more kindergarden. Here and another new forum, its good to have more informations. Im not the best investigator, but I need a MJ-Fam and -home!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
* Smile though your heart is aching *

December 02, 2009, 09:53:14 AM

YES! I had been talking to Gone Too Soon (who started The Background theory thread)in PMs. GTS said the last time the site crashed they were waiting on information from sources. GTS said they had more information and they'd get back to me in a few days--two days later the site crashed a second time! I told Basicenvy if the site crashed again...well...that's just NOT a coincidence. I'm SO mad I didn't print that stuff out now!!!

PS..great to see you again MJsWendy.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
She\'s consumed,
With everything that\'s been going on.
She says,
Whatever happens...don\'t let go of my hand.

December 02, 2009, 10:08:13 AM

Hi!..you know I was thinking the same thing...that the thread about 'the group' was the reason ...But I'm glad we're all here now ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Do you remember the time when a Smooth Criminal Rocked your World? TheBad boyDidn’t Stop Till he GotEnough. Through History, he Healed theWorld, Black or white, like Morphine. Now we Scream]

December 02, 2009, 10:30:49 AM
Quote from: "MYSTIQUE"

Hi!..you know I was thinking the same thing...that the thread about 'the group' was the reason ...But I'm glad we're all here now ;)

I think I havent read the thread about "the group". I was 1-2 days not on the forum, came back and BAM!
What means group? The mods and owners? Or 'followers'?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 10:32:43 AM
[
YES! I had been talking to Gone Too Soon (who started The Background theory thread)in PMs. GTS said the last time the site crashed they were waiting on information from sources. GTS said they had more information and they'd get back to me in a few days--two days later the site crashed a second time! I told Basicenvy if the site crashed again...well...that's just NOT a coincidence. I'm SO mad I didn't print that stuff out now!!!

PS..great to see you again MJsWendy.  :)[/quote]

Can you explain a little more?  What is the Background Theory, and who are GTs?  If you want to pm me, you can, i am curious and don't remember all of this... I remember a post about a "group" -- is that what you are talking about???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We Are Here To Change The World...Michael As Captain EO

December 02, 2009, 10:53:49 AM
Damn !  I didn't read the post about "the group" !!!    

Do you really think Michael is behind this ?   Would he be playing with us this way ?
When the new MJHD began, I noticed a strange atmosphere there...  Little trolls came in,  they posted disrespectful things about Michael and it seems that the Admin or Mods didn't care that much.

In short I am speechless...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOOK WITH YOUR HEART...

December 02, 2009, 11:13:47 AM
Quote from: "SILVANA"
Damn !  I didn't read the post about "the group" !!!    

Do you really think Michael is behind this ?   Would he be playing with us this way ?
When the new MJHD began, I noticed a strange atmosphere there...  Little trolls came in,  they posted disrespectful things about Michael and it seems that the Admin or Mods didn't care that much.

In short I am speechless...

If Michael is behind it (I dont think so), then only to self protection and not to hurt us.
Maybe some were very close at something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 11:30:13 AM
Yeah i remember the backround thread too. The poster GoneTooSoon talked about Las Vegas based organization called "The Group". Commented in this thread twice. As far as i recall they said Michael had a serious deal with The Group back in 1999. He owed them something and so they created the idea of the DeathHoax, because of the huge income of all the record sellings, merchandise and so on... Michael were not in danger anymore he stayed on a safe place now. The poster spoke about that he is just inform people on MJHD, he got his informations from three different and sincere persons who know the scene and were staying there for a while. They were trustful persons ... Two days later MJHD were closed. What do you think?

@Mj'sWendy I agree with everything you said on both of your posts.

Hi to everyone! Good to see you all again. I signed up yesterday and will stay for good on here. I was MJ@Heart on MJHD, now GirlLovesArt.

Let the big Adventure continue...

P.S. Thanks to Mo and Souza for this Forum and gives us a new "home" here.
Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 01:45:15 PM by GirlLovesArt
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 12:04:15 PM
Quote from: "GirlLovesArt"
Yeah i remember the backround thread too. The poster GoneTooSoon talked about Las Vegas based organization called "The Group". Commented in this thread twice. As far as i recall they said Michael had a serious deal with The Group back in 1999. He owed them something and so they created the idea of the DeathHoax, because of the huge income of all the record sellings, merchandise and so on... Michael were not in danger anymore he stayed on a safe place now. The poster spoke about that he is just inform people on MJHD, he got his informations from two different and sincere persons who know the scene and were staying there for a while. They were trustful persons ... Two days later MJHD were closed. What do you think?

That we come to close on it?? It was too sudden IMO
[

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

December 02, 2009, 12:21:08 PM
Something has scared someone - I am concerned that, if and when we get closer to the truth, will all hell break loose (as Liza Minelli predicted)?
 :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions