Re: The YELLOW Toy Car & The Courtroom
February 10, 2010, 10:48:25 PM
The entire court room is a movie set.  You CANNOT have an arraignment until you have been booked and charged.  It is impossible.  This was all staged.  It is part of Michael's reality movie.   ;)  ;)  :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

julietTopic starter

February 10, 2010, 10:56:35 PM
Some additional info re:Yellow
Remember the YELLOW REVOLUTION of the Philippine Government that ousted President Ferdinand Marcos. The Yellow Revolution was started by a group of people where all the people had to wear Yellow, where their revolution was The Silent Revolution. People would go to the streets and use themselves to barrigade the soldiers from stopping the revolution, wherein it brought about the change in the government into Corazon Aquino(Sen.Benigno Aquino's wife) as the President of the Republic.

Well, since Michael is into History, maybe, I M O, using the same color theme to bring about changes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 12:16:46 AM
I've watched the two videos, and though it doesn't give us a good shot of what is behind the judge, at the end of video 2, we can get a full view of it, and noticed that... the great seal of the jurisdiction and the flags of the  federal and state governments are missing... Arent those supposed to be in a courtroom?
Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 11:09:50 PM by mjthelegendlives
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 01:37:20 AM
Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
I've watched the two videos, and though it doesn't give us a good shot of what is behind the judge's back at the end of video 2, we can get a full view of it, and noticed that... the great seal of the jurisdiction and the flags of the  federal and state governments are missing... Arent those supposed to be in a courtroom?

You´re right... if they are there we can´t see them..... hhhmmmmm I´ve been watching the other video of Murray in court... and we can´t see them there either
[youtube:2p3xx4yp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sba2FzLQPaE[/youtube:2p3xx4yp]

And I´ve been also watching other videos of courtrooms.... here is one in LA.... there are a lot of papers too... but nothing on the walls.... and flags and seal are very visible
[youtube:2p3xx4yp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwK4Lb1hr-M[/youtube:2p3xx4yp]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

February 11, 2010, 02:02:46 AM
OMG?I feel much better now.
Thank you all :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 02:15:22 AM
Im not sure if you guys new that they had a raffle to let 3 people into the court room, and this chick whom I am friends w on fb had one of the numbers that were aloud in, she sat behind Jermain, she said that Murray was very calm, and it seemed that the court had his back, she is a non believer and thinks MJ has passed, but she doesnt get upset that I think he is still alive, she said she wished he were, also after she got out of court she got to meet Katherine, Jermain, and Randy. She said that they were asking her to come to the next court hearing in april, and that they appericated her surpport, and loved her shirt. John Tobin was also there, I believe they took a cuple of pics together outside the court room. Oh and Karen Faye was there also. I just wanted to let you all know incase you did know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

February 11, 2010, 02:28:27 AM
Quote from: "becca26"
Im not sure if you guys new that they had a raffle to let 3 people into the court room, and this chick whom I am friends w on fb had one of the numbers that were aloud in, she sat behind Jermain, she said that Murray was very calm, and it seemed that the court had his back, she is a non believer and thinks MJ has passed, but she doesnt get upset that I think he is still alive, she said she wished he were, also after she got out of court she got to meet Katherine, Jermain, and Randy. She said that they were asking her to come to the next court hearing in april, and that they appericated her surpport, and loved her shirt. John Tobin was also there, I believe they took a cuple of pics together outside the court room. Oh and Karen Faye was there also. I just wanted to let you all know incase you did know.

A raffle??? Are you serious??? I just can´t believe it....  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

February 11, 2010, 02:46:02 AM
Yes I need to ask her whom did this raffle, its so strange, and her and the other two girls sat behind the jackson family, the 3 were fans.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

February 11, 2010, 04:14:49 AM
U know guys what stood out to me the most? All this colorful interior around judge!  And may be we can pay attention to the combination of colors??? Yellow, blue and green....
Its just looks like judge is sitting somewhere in the middle of rainbow! So not professional. Especially for a high profile case! There is gotta be something behind it!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!

loyalfan

February 11, 2010, 05:51:40 AM
KEEP DIGGING GUYS.....WE ARE ONTO SOMETHING HERE...!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

julietTopic starter

February 11, 2010, 06:10:25 AM
Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
I've watched the two videos, and though it doesn't give us a good shot of what is behind the judge's back at the end of video 2, we can get a full view of it, and noticed that... the great seal of the jurisdiction and the flags of the  federal and state governments are missing... Arent those supposed to be in a courtroom?
[/i]

I've been looking for it myself with the thought that maybe the camera wasn't able to focus on it. But whatever, the emblems should be very visible to everybody especially the camera, out of respect for the Justice System & not to mention all government offices have them in sight.

STILLBELIEVE, thank you for posting the 2 vids.

It's all getting stranger & stranger, especially when you  guys mentioned about the raffle winner/s who was/were allowed to enter the courtroom.Thanks BECCA26.
I never knew that. I really can't believe all the agendas/gimmicks.

I think I need a PROPOFOL drip, but the judge has told Murray not to sedate people again. GEEE!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Gm

February 11, 2010, 06:52:15 AM
Quote from: "becca26"

I'm also closely following someone LA based on Twitter who attended the court hearing on Monday. They've posted some photos they took of the Jackson family and people queuing outside the courtroom. They also tweeted a little from inside. I've only been following them for a short time so don't really know anything of their background but they have been making sure to attend most of the recent events relating to Murray's case (they tweeted and posted other pics last week showing something of a media crowd gathering by the airport courthouse when Murray was supposed to surrender but didn't). They were a believer but as of Monday I can't really tell what their beliefs and sentiments are anymore. I am incredibly desperate to know what they made of everything - especially the family and courtroom setup (if they felt it was a set) - but they've tweeted very little since that day and what they have has been a little ambiguous :?.  There are lot of our hoax forum members following them so you guys probably already know who I'm talking about. For those of you who don't, or are not on twitter, do you think it would be OK for me to post their account here :?:  
I'm keeping a very close watch on them but they don't seem to be openly replying to questions yet (maybe only through D.M).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

February 11, 2010, 06:56:06 AM
PLEASE SHOW US...I AM VERY INTERSTED......XXXX
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 07:09:04 AM
YES. ME TOO !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 09:21:04 AM
according to wikipedia.
Arraignment is a formal reading of a criminal complaint in the presence of the defendant to inform the defendant of the charges against him or her. In response to arraignment, the accused is expected to enter a plea. Acceptable pleas vary among jurisdictions, but they generally include "guilty", "not guilty", and the peremptory pleas (or pleas in bar) setting out reasons why a trial cannot proceed. Pleas of "nolo contendere" (no contest) and the "Alford plea" are allowed in some circumstances.

In England, Wales, and Northern Ireland, arraignment is the first of eleven stages in a criminal trial, and involves the clerk of the court reading out the indictment. The defendant is asked whether he or she pleads guilty or not guilty to each individual charge. This process is the same in Australian jurisdictions.

In the U.S. District Court, Central District of California, arraignment takes place in two stages. The first is called the initial arraignment and must take place within 24 hours of an individual's arrest. During this arraignment the defendant is informed of any pending legal charges and is informed of his or her right to retain counsel. The presiding judge will also decide whether or not to set bail, and, if so, for how much money. The second arraignment is called a post-indictment arraignment or PIA. It is during this second arraignment that a defendant will be allowed to enter a plea.
Contents
[hide]

* 1 Form of the arraignment
    * 2 Guilty and not guilty pleas
    * 3 Pre-trial Release
    * 4 United States Federal rules of criminal procedure
    * 5 References

[edit] Form of the arraignment

The wording of the arraignment varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction,[1] however, generally conforms with the following principles:
1) The accused person (defendant) is addressed by name;
2) The charge against the accused person is read, including the alleged date, time and place of offence; and,
3) The accused person is asked formally how they plead.
[edit] Guilty and not guilty pleas

If the defendant pleads guilty, an evidentiary hearing usually follows. The court is not required to accept a guilty plea. During the hearing, the judge will assess the offense, mitigating factors, and the defendant's character, and pass sentence. If the defendant pleads not guilty, a date will be set for a preliminary hearing or a trial.

In the past, a defendant who refused to plead (or "stood mute") would be subject to peine forte et dure (Law French for "strong and hard punishment"). Today in common law jurisdictions, defendants who refuse to enter a plea will have a plea of not guilty entered for them by the court.[2] The rationale for this is the defendant's right to silence.
[edit] Pre-trial Release

This is also often the stage at which arguments in favor or against pre-trial release and bail are made, depending on the alleged crime and jurisdiction.
[edit] United States Federal rules of criminal procedure

Under the federal rules of criminal procedure, "arraignment shall...[consist of an] open...reading [of] the indictment...to the defendant...and calling on him to plead thereto. He shall be given a copy of the indictment...before he is called upon to plead."

The judge did not confirm the charges, nor the date either.
Also no papers were given to him.

I emphasise that the observations are made from the video issued to the media ( after the hearing had taken place) so I don't know what actually happened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions