VMAs Vs Grammys- The message
February 09, 2010, 04:31:02 PM
Hello Everyone,
                       I was really pleased with the reponce to the Gaga thread and I thought that rather than writing it out that I would make a video to show my point properly.Believe777 gave me the idea of including the VMA awards in aswell to put the message Michael is sending us into perspective. I have started with Gaga because hers is the strongest.It does start off dark but the ending is the opposite - so please watch to the end x I have used the TIAI messages and Michaels paintings too.
                     There is more to come on all of the performances and I will post those when I finish them.

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o66iLWDss0Y[/YouTube]

Love to you all x
Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 06:56:14 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Consciousness expresses itself through creation.
Dancers come and go in a twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on.
I\'ve felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists.
I become the stars and the moon.
The creator and creation merge into one wholeness of joy.

ROFL

Re: VMAs Vs Grammys- The message
February 09, 2010, 05:00:33 PM
Sorry Maybe it's because of my english , but I'm not understanding , are you saying that she wants to be free from them ... I don't understand the whole " GAGA" vs "lady gaga" :S
I will let others respond first , so maybe it can help me to understand ..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

February 09, 2010, 05:19:44 PM
Quote from: "ROFL"
Sorry Maybe it's because of my english , but I'm not understanding , are you saying that she wants to be free from them ... I don't understand the whole " GAGA" vs "lady gaga" :S

I will do my best to explain:- Lady Gaga is the role she is playing to expose the truth behind the sinister depths of the music industry. The real Gaga is her true self, taking back control of her own image.
It is all symbolic and I am sure she has not been controlled by these 'people', but knows all about how they work and is trying to show us this through her shocking performances. All with Michael's help, of course.
The last part of this video shows Gaga as she is naturally, her natural talents and her true beliefs.
I hope this helps :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

February 09, 2010, 07:02:00 PM
Quote from: "Believe 777"

I will do my best to explain:- Lady Gaga is the role she is playing to expose the truth behind the sinister depths of the music industry. The real Gaga is her true self, taking back control of her own image.
It is all symbolic and I am sure she has not been controlled by these 'people', but knows all about how they work and is trying to show us this through her shocking performances. All with Michael's help, of course.
The last part of this video shows Gaga as she is naturally, her natural talents and her true beliefs.

OH ok yeah it helps me thanks , I don't really know though , these artists  were all different before they were being involved with them ... look at how rihanna has changed since the beginning of her career , and you can see that also with other artists ...( the last part of the video was before her success )
I wish i was optimistic on this but I'm not very sure ... cos people don't seem to understand her intention then  , they just considarete her to be different , original and cool lol
I don't know if MJ really likes her or if it's just a rumour , but if that's the case either you are right or either it's odd , how can he likes someone who promote them that much O_o
I'm not convinced yet I should try to investigate on this more , Thanks =)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 08:30:52 PM
Quote from: "Believe 777"

OH ok yeah it helps me thanks , I don't really know though , these artists  were all different before they were being involved with them ... look at how rihanna has changed since the beginning of her career , and you can see that also with other artists ...( the last part of the video was before her success )
I wish i was optimistic on this but I'm not very sure ... cos people don't seem to understand her intention then  , they just considarete her to be different , original and cool lol
I don't know if MJ really likes her or if it's just a rumour , but if that's the case either you are right or either it's odd , how can he likes someone who promote them that much O_o
I'm not convinced yet I should try to investigate on this more , Thanks =)

Hello ROFL,
                 Believe777 has put this very succinctly but I just wanted to add an extra thought.
           .I have no idea of Gaga's intentions throughout her career , there are a lot of maybes about it . There is an article stating that RedOne her producer worked with Michael 2007-2008. He was lovely about Michael saying that he thought he had been "taken advantage of". He also said that he may bring out the music that they worked on together and that he would like to make it a charity record as he knows that would honour Michael.He said that he didn't think he'd get on with Gaga but when he met her he just clicked. Now I don't know what type of person he is but I thought this sounded very repectful and lovely. The main reason I was questioning her was because the Jacksons kept saying they loved her and should watch her - then I saw Papparazzi
and saw all the clues in it. Now I see the Grammys and the blatant message about mind control and throwing her away in the reject bin.This is such a big statement to make after everything we've been looking at that she surely must know what her performance means? I also think that the relatively gentle performance she gave compared to the VMAs said the same thing to me too.I hope this helps too.
            It is at least a possibility that she may be doing this for a positive reason - sometimes you have to be in it to break it. It may be why she wanted to be so famous ? I don't know but I'm trying not to take anything at face value whatever it looks like from the outside because you never know.
Hope this came out right    :)
Love x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

February 10, 2010, 08:38:15 AM
Great video, thank you for making this!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 09:03:17 AM
Very interesting interpretation. Thanks for sharing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

February 10, 2010, 01:05:57 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Great video, thank you for making this!
Thankyou so much for your responce. I really appreciate that.Thankyou from me and Believe777 x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 02:16:19 PM
Yes, thank you much for making this video.
 You did a good job and squeezed a lot into the time you had to lay it all down. Gaga and Elton's opening message,,, It was obvious to me watching the Grammy's that they were saluting Michael's as a tribute for his message.  The dirt on their faces and the arms reaching out of the piano,,,,what I saw was that representing those asleep coming awake to the truth.  Then the entertainment continued with the "Wake up" message using costumes similar to MJ's Tii.

If someone is not well read on the illuminati mind control connection with the music and movie industry I can see them not understanding Lady Gaga/Gaga's message in that routine.  It was clear to me what she was saying.  Great job with the arrows and circled objects !

People need to share Mo's elaborate explanation on the illuminati mind control with others.  Everyone needs to wake up to the daily televised mind control in our lives.
JUST STOP WATCHING TV !!!

And You Tube needs more videos like yours to get the message out.

xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

February 10, 2010, 07:07:38 PM
Ok I watched it again and I understand now , I like your interpretation  and I think it is right  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2010, 02:55:51 PM
Hi,
     I have done a couple more vids for Pink and another more general one on the Grammys. I had to re-do a lot of it because they took it off . I think there is a lot happening with the music industry at the moment and I think that none of the links with Michael is no  coincidence.
   Gaga has not only come out with her message at the Grammys but the Papparazzi  and Lovegames vids are full of Michaels symbolism.Love games Black or white, Bad themes and the crotch grabbing etc .Then at the Brits she sings a new song - she sings about being free and not to call her anymore relating to illuminati/NWO MKUltra- "Don't call me I'm a free bitch".
      Beyonce also does the crotch grabs, has Michaels dancers & shows her butterfly earing - MKultra( see Souza's Sweet Dreams thread).She also had the vid of her in gold robot outfit similar to Gaga/Michael.
But I feel that things are changing - Sasha Fierce has been killed!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
       Beyonce has killed off her alter ego Sasha - she doesn't need her anymore! I think that there is some healing/deprogramming going on. Shades are coming off , Blindfolds are coming off , Alters killed -(along with a lot of other deaths ???)
       Pink is part of this also  - I think she has been un-initiated.So see what you think xxx

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn5QQVQGqmc[/youtube]

This one is more general but it's the idea that hopefully comes across it's not in depth though xxx

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b92axNi2S08[/youtube]
Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 06:57:16 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

January 03, 2012, 04:47:35 PM
Doesn't Michael own half of Lady Gaga's work, via Interscope Records, which was created for artists to be more free, more surreal with their work in the first place? Like Trent Reznor and Nine Inch Nails? Trent back in 2004, was #94 of most influential people in Rock.

So, if you bash Lady Gaga, you're also bashing Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."