Re: Some say michael is in.....
April 23, 2013, 08:36:30 AM
Hi... it has been a while since last time. I don´t know if here is the right place to post it, but I just found this article   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 23, 2013, 11:03:42 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Funny to get this article only few days after i posted the picture of neverland letters, and this exact place is in one of the pictur

es of the article.

This way i can be sure it's not a fake :)

Second : someone tell me HOW ON EARTH, 3 kids, no grown up, supposedly being raised with an amount of money given to the person in charge. Kids whose dad's money is in  hands. Tell me how this kids got Neverland rebuilt without the Jackson to ever talk about it  :icon_rolleyes:

Even Jermaine never said he had his word about this project  :icon_lol: (i'm mean, sorry  :icon_mrgreen:)

Anyway, i have my "answer" about the picture i posted, and we can now all know that "what was dead can be revitalized"

correct as some children have so much money, oversee the reconstruction, recruiting staff..this is the work of someone more
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 23, 2013, 11:24:21 AM
From the link taty_2crazy gave

Katherine :
‘I want Paris to have a proper childhood. I want to protect her. The trouble is, there’s a fine line between protecting her and allowing her to do her own thing and live her own life. That’s a line I walk every day."

THANK YOU Mrs Jackson for the reminder ! I got so mad about what happened previously with Paris and MJ's fans on her twitter.  :smiley_abuv:

and an answer from Paris to something i worried about few days ago too

"On Twitter I used to take everything personally when people would tweet me [negative] stuff. So, I’m like, I need to stop. I was very upset. I try not to look at my mentions all the time because there’s so much hate there. I’ve stopped reading it. I try not reading about my family."

I love that this articles come out just after i had those questions... looool

Next time i will ask where Michael is  :icon_lol:
Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 11:38:32 AM by whatyourheartsays
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

everlastinglove_MJ

April 23, 2013, 11:55:57 AM
Here's some news about Paris' ambition/dreams to be a heart surgeon and about her dreams/plans about Neverland.

When she becomes an adult, Paris also plans to restore her father's Neverland estate for sick children to enjoy, she told the Mail

Great ambitions. You go girl!            :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
May 01, 2013, 09:39:32 AM
'Neverland has never looked better': Michael Jackson's children restore ranch to former glory as it's revealed rest of family abandoned site

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
PUBLISHED: 08:19 GMT, 30 April 2013 | UPDATED: 12:44 GMT, 30 April 2013

Four years ago, Neverland lay in ruins after Michael Jackson’s death. The fairground rides were rusting away, all the staff had been dismissed and the grounds were left abandoned and destroyed.
But, thanks to the efforts of Michael's children, the huge 3,000-acre site is now well on the road to recovery.
According to sources close to the estate in Los Olivos, California, the rest of the family have taken very little interest in Neverland and not one person has visited it since the king of pop died in 2009 – apart from the kids Prince, 16, Paris, 15, and Blanket, 12.
Paris spoke out earlier this month about her heartbreaking visit to Neverland two years ago to find it in ruins.

The second coming: Neverland has been rejuvenated thanks to Michael Jackson's children investing time and money in the ranch

In disarray: Th ranch began to fall apart after Michael's death in 2009 and the land become overgrown and untended to

It's off to work: Landscape gardeners can be seen fixing the land and restoring it to its former glory
She is determined to rebuild it to its former glory so that underprivileged children can enjoy it.
The pictures prove that the children have won the battle of wills with the Jackson family, who all appear to have shown a complete disregard for Neverland and the wishes of Michael.
When we visited Neverland last week, we were told by household staff and security that Jacko’s siblings or parents have never bothered to visit the ranch since his death.

The caring kind: From left, Prince, Blanket and Paris Jackson have been described as 'level-headed'

Lush greens: The estate now has a full team of staff who look after the land

Barren land: Neverland fell apart shortly after Jackson died and was in need of some major investment
But they only had words of praise for the children, with one security guard saying: 'Neverland has been completely revitalised. There's a full set of staff and people in charge who care about the place.'
The photographs tell the real story of the ranch's rejuvenation. The bright yellow flowers spelling Neverland have been restored next to the main house, but this time flowers-shaped in a butterfly have been added to one bed.
There's also a new section in the gardens of an image of a boy in a moon, similar to Peter Pan – Michael Jackson and his children's favourite fairytale character.

Overhaul: The Jackson children requested that the rides be removed from the grounds

In memory of: There's also a new section in the gardens of an image of a boy in a moon, similar to Peter Pan
According to the wishes of the children, the bustling fairground has been replaced with a tranquil 'Zen Garden'.
The Ferris wheel swings and other fairground rides have been removed, and expert horticulturists have replaced them with a calm seating area surrounded by lush topiary carved into animal shapes, weeping willow, oak and fir trees, perennial shrubbery and manicured gardens.
Once again, red tail kites, brown eagles and turkey buzzards are nesting in the grounds and grassland, which are irrigated and mowed daily.

[/img]

All new: The bright yellow flowers spelling Neverland have been restored next to the main house, but this time flowers-shaped in a butterfly have been added to one bed
The fountains and pool has been filled with water again and the tennis and basketball courts are restored to their previous states.
Our source says: 'Neverland has never looked better. More staff have been employed – they’ve got full-time gardeners, household staff, proper security and people are now looking after the house like it should have always been when Michael was alive.
'We’re lucky that the children are level-headed and want it to be a fitting tribute to their dad and also do some good in the world.'
Prince, Paris and Blanket still have a substantial investment in Neverland, which is co-owned by the Sycamore Valley Ranch Company, who paid off nearly $25 million of Michael's mortgage debt in 2008.
Colony Capital, who own Sycamore Valley Ranch company, refused to comment when asked the revamp of Neverland.

Home sweet home: The 3000 acre estate has been turned into a zen garden surrounded by lush topiary carved into animal shapes.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

bec

May 01, 2013, 11:48:06 AM
Love how the clock(s) show the same time TS_comments did in his famous 11:30 pic/redirect. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

May 01, 2013, 01:20:33 PM
So if no siblings ever visited Neverland since his death, what's this all about:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWJAgUUGPnk[/youtube]

*this is just part 1...there are mulit-parts to this

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

May 01, 2013, 02:15:37 PM
Love how the clock(s) show the same time TS_comments did in his famous 11:30 pic/redirect.

6:55/5 to 7 ??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 01, 2013, 02:35:59 PM

6:55/5 to 7 ??

No no I was talking about the new pics of Neverland, the "after" pics if you will-- show 11:30-ish.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

May 01, 2013, 03:21:43 PM
^^^ oh yes, I see the pics you mean now - hmm, they are a bit 11.30 ish though! 11.34 doesn't quite work as a date does it?!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

May 01, 2013, 05:15:05 PM
Wish, I know eh! It's like the writer wants to paint extended family with bad brush, and MJ's kids with good.  The pics hardly look any different. When Neverland really looked bad was before his 'death'. I doubt the kids had anything to do with the actual clean-up and renos.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
May 05, 2013, 05:43:10 PM
MICHAEL JACKSON'S FAMILY WANT TO BUY BACK NEVERLAND RANCH

5th May 2013, By Mike Parker

MICHAEL JACKSON's family want to buy back Neverland Ranch, the 3,000-acre estate where he lived for 20 years and raised his three children.

Jacko’s executors took the £19million property off the market despite bids from several potential buyers, ­including celeb couple Jay-Z and Beyoncé.

But family members, led by Jackson’s mother Katherine, say they intend to purchase it outright if they win their current civil court case at Los Angeles Superior Court against entertainment giant AEG.

Katherine, who turned 83 yesterday, and Jackson’s children Prince, 16, Paris, 15, and Blanket, 11, have already been given ­permission to reopen Neverland this ­summer

They intend to spend a week in one wing of the now-dilapidated main house, a private tribute to mark the fourth anniversary of the Thriller singer’s death aged 50 in June 2009.

A source close to the Jacksons said: “It was Paris who persuaded her grandmother and brothers that Neverland should never be sold and should always remain in family hands.

“She misses her father terribly and says the happiest time of her life was when she and her brothers lived with their father at the ranch.

“Katherine has agreed they should fight to keep it.”

The family would have to buy back the 15% of the estate owned by a company that refinanced it to stop Jacko being evicted.

Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 08:35:51 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

bec

May 05, 2013, 07:55:00 PM
Nice announcement that MJ owns 85% of Neverland. That's a lot considering in 2005 I think he owned slightly more then half. I wish I had 85% of my house paid off... :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

May 06, 2013, 02:26:40 AM
It's a weird way of saying that the MJ Estate took out some financing on Neverland. Any way the media can, they want MJ to look like he's poor, weak, and stupid.
So the Estate will pay off the debt, big deal...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 12, 2013, 01:59:49 PM
The Jackson Family is NOT Michael Jackson.
They would have to buy it 100%, not only the 15%

1/i thought the company which owned a part of Neverland, was partly owned by MJ (am I wrong ?)
2/ why would the kids have to buy something they HERITED ?? i don't get that point about the article.
3/ HOW ON EARTH can people have a place renovated and announce their decision to have it rebuild, when they don't own it ?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions