sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Re: Some say michael is in.....
November 25, 2012, 04:38:52 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Interesting...

@AustinBrown
Reunited and it feels so good. So happy to see my uncles elephants once again Susie and Babba .. #neverlandforever love you applehead.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
2:42 PM - 24 Nov 12

What's the meaning of this tweet that Susie & Babba the two MJ's elephants have come come back to Neverland? So Neverland's zoo is being recomposed?
I knew he had elephants called Gypsy, Babba and Ali but I never heard about Susie.

A female elephant, Baba, also 14, was sold to a new owner who paired her with a gal pal called Susie.

I wonder who this new owner is...

DANK U Everlasting!!
So no Neverland's zoo recomposition, he was only visiting them maybe.
Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 04:40:55 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

everlastinglove_MJ

November 25, 2012, 04:46:22 PM
Interesting...

@AustinBrown
Reunited and it feels so good. So happy to see my uncles elephants once again Susie and Babba .. #neverlandforever love you applehead.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
2:42 PM - 24 Nov 12

What's the meaning of this tweet that Susie & Babba the two MJ's elephants have come come back to Neverland? So Neverland's zoo is being recomposed?
I knew he had elephants called Gypsy, Babba and Ali but I never heard about Susie.

A female elephant, Baba, also 14, was sold to a new owner who paired her with a gal pal called Susie.

I wonder who this new owner is...

DANK U Everlasting!!
So no Neverland's zoo recomposition, he was only visiting them maybe.

..or checking up on them to see how they are doing and report it to Michael who is (still) the owner but can't visit them personally (just wishful thinking) :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 21, 2013, 04:39:00 PM
Michael Jackson's children busy restoring their dad's beloved Neverland Ranch home

Four years ago, King of Pop's 3,000-acre site lay in ruins, but his kids put estate well on the road to recovery

BY CHRIS WHITE / COLEMAN-RAYNER

SUNDAY, APRIL 21, 2013, 1:36 AM

Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch is looking better after his children began restoring the infamous 3,000-acre estate near Santa Barbara.
SANTA BARBARA, Calif. — Four years ago, Neverland lay in ruins after Michael Jackson’s death. The fair rides were rusting away, the staff had been dismissed and the grounds were abandoned.

But thanks to the efforts of Michael Jackson’s children, the 3,000-acre site is well on the road to recovery.

Michael Jackson with then-wife Lisa Marie Presley and kids at ranch in 1995.

PHOTOS: INSIDE MICHAEL JACKSON'S NEVERLAND RANCH
According to sources close to the estate in Los Olivos, Calif., the family has taken little interest in Neverland and not one person has visited it since his death in 2009 — apart from Prince, 16, Paris, 15, and Blanket, 12.

Neverland has never looked better, says one source.

Paris spoke out last week about her heartbreaking visit to Neverland two years ago to find it in ruins, saying she is determined to rebuild Neverland to its former glory so that underprivileged children can enjoy it.
RELATED: PARIS JACKSON SAYS FAMOUS DAD WANTED KIDS TO HAVE 'NORMAL CHILDHOOD'

Estate is looking how it always should have, source said.

Pictures prove the children have won the battle of wills with the Jackson family.
At Neverland last week, household staff and security said that Jacko’s siblings or parents have never bothered to visit Neverland since his death. But they only had words of praise for the children, with one security guard saying: “Neverland has been completely revitalized. There’s a full set of staff and people in charge who care about the place.”

Michael's daughter Paris Jackson.

RELATED: MICHAEL JACKSON'S KIDS SLATED TO TESTIFY AT TRIAL
The bright yellow flowers spelling Neverland have been restored next to the main house, but this time flowers shaped in a butterfly have been added to one bed. There’s also a new section in the gardens of an image of a boy in a moon, similar to Peter Pan — the favorite fairy-tale character of Michael Jackson and his children.

Aerial view of the grounds of the lush, 3,000-acre estate. The grassland is now mowed and irrigated daily.

The bustling fairground has been replaced with a tranquil “Zen garden.” The Ferris wheel, swings and other fairground rides have been removed, and expert horticulturists have replaced them with a calm seating area surrounded by lush topiary carved into animal shapes.
RELATED: JACKSON FAMILY SUING AEG LIVE FOR $40 BILLION: REPORT

Neverland Ranch in 1995.

Red tail kites, brown eagles and turkey buzzards are nesting in the grounds and grassland, which are irrigated and mowed daily. The fountains and pool has been filled with water again.

“Neverland has never looked better,” said a source. “More staff have been employed — they’ve got full-time gardeners, household staff, proper security and people are now looking after the house like it should have always been when Michael was alive.”

Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 04:42:29 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

April 21, 2013, 05:21:44 PM
Thanks for posting this article Sweet.

I hope this news is true. That would be so great! I am happy for Michael and his children to make their dreams come true. I wish them much luck!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

shorty

April 22, 2013, 04:00:14 AM

Yes, that would be great, when his dream come true. But why are so many stuffs working there.....Housestuff for a empty House when no one is living there? Only my Question..
My feeling is there is more about this....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tove

April 22, 2013, 05:01:37 AM
I also noticed this article. Could butterflies be hoax-related? "The bright yellow flowers spelling Neverland have been restored next to the main house, but this time flowers shaped in a butterfly have been added to one bed"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

shorty

April 22, 2013, 05:28:42 AM

But, what is that statement.......
Neverland Ranch is looking better AFTER HIS CHILDREN BEGAN RESTORING the infamous 3000 acre Estate.......
The children have restore it now?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 22, 2013, 07:42:01 AM
I also noticed this article. Could butterflies be hoax-related? "The bright yellow flowers spelling Neverland have been restored next to the main house, but this time flowers shaped in a butterfly have been added to one bed"

I would like to tell you that those butterflies are hoax related because we all know that butterfly=rebirth but I am afraid the butterflies have always been in Neverland as a symbol because they have different shape and I think they ate located in different places.

Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 07:46:41 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

April 22, 2013, 08:49:40 AM
seems that i have heard two versions of the way he felt about the place after 2005. one he would never live there only visit . and two he would never go back. restoration on the part of the kids seems odd , no one in the family knows anything about it , they just go on as they please ? ? ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
April 22, 2013, 05:48:02 PM
It's a great news, thanks sweet for sharing....the confirmation of what we have always known.. :bearhug: Neverland is and will always be only of Michael  :bearhug: It's all for L.O.V.E.  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

April 22, 2013, 06:04:16 PM
Funny to get this article only few days after i posted the picture of neverland letters, and this exact place is in one of the pictur

es of the article.

This way i can be sure it's not a fake :)

Second : someone tell me HOW ON EARTH, 3 kids, no grown up, supposedly being raised with an amount of money given to the person in charge. Kids whose dad's money is in  hands. Tell me how this kids got Neverland rebuilt without the Jackson to ever talk about it  :icon_rolleyes:

Even Jermaine never said he had his word about this project  :icon_lol: (i'm mean, sorry  :icon_mrgreen:)

Anyway, i have my "answer" about the picture i posted, and we can now all know that "what was dead can be revitalized"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 22, 2013, 06:20:41 PM
Funny to get this article only few days after i posted the picture of neverland letters, and this exact place is in one of the pictur

es of the article.

This way i can be sure it's not a fake :)

Second : someone tell me HOW ON EARTH, 3 kids, no grown up, supposedly being raised with an amount of money given to the person in charge. Kids whose dad's money is in  hands. Tell me how this kids got Neverland rebuilt without the Jackson to ever talk about it  :icon_rolleyes:

Even Jermaine never said he had his word about this project  :icon_lol: (i'm mean, sorry  :icon_mrgreen:)

Anyway, i have my "answer" about the picture i posted, and we can now all know that "what was dead can be revitalized"

You are right this article came after your pic +  being rebuilt by MJ' children??  :WTF:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 22, 2013, 07:14:58 PM
I remember that article about the kids to call for donation to save a dog with no legs. And they got Neverland rebuilt, people employed, and no one ever talked about how they had to deal with the Estate to get this done ?  Even food and everyday care was an issue between the family and the Estate since 4 years, but since the beginning they managed to get the estate renovate neverland ?

Anyway the picture of the flowers make me think A LOT. on here i only asked who posted the picture. I canno't tell for now, but HMMMM with a big H and many big M lol

the link of my post You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

picture supposed to be taken 2010, doesn't seem "THAT" dead...

SO, my thoughts :

- Neverland couldn't be renovated in only few months.
- we know "things were being done" there since loooong time
- if the picture i posted was actually from 2010, showing a neverland already taken care of, then Paris was...12 : perfect age to make decision about building/renovating and employing people :icon_rolleyes: and it was ALREADY in good shape back then.
- if the kids made deal with Estate, HOW ON EARTH did anyone hide this, spread fake rumors, if not to keep some surprise for the exact expected time...

and thank you Michael for the article ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

Love4Michael

April 22, 2013, 08:44:46 PM
Hey Everyone...It's been a while...I almost forgot how to post...LOL.  Seems to be lots of contradictory information against what we've been tempted to believe contained in the Neverland article and the last episode of La Toya's show.  With the exception of activity immediately following 6/25 and an assorted mention of an occasional party/event/fire...we've been led to believe that Neverland has been vacant and sparsely staffed.  Now abracadabra...the ranch is fully functional, fully staffed and refurbished without anyone being the wiser.  Conversely,  Hayvenhurst was to get extensive remodeling...requiring the relocation to Calabassas...and yet NOTHING appears to have been done.  La Toya indicated as much when she commented while still outdoors that the "changes must be on the inside" but then quickly said upon entry that nothing had changed inside either.  Not at all unusual on this hoax adventure for things to be opposite of how they appear...but I had to shake my head and chuckle over both of Michael's homes being 180 degrees from where we expected.

BTW...the psychic thing...pretty entertaining.  "Reader" was a good actor...made it almost believable...but 2 logical questions shoot down that theory...
1.  Shouldn't it be impossible to dupe a "psychic?
2.  Wouldn't one be suspicious of a camera filming?  (only saw a clip on the net so maybe it was hidden...shrugs)

Also, his comment of "I'm gonna be real with this" could infer that he's not usually real...bad for business I'd say.  La Toya's demeanor seemed off as well for a sister that was in search of a message from her "dearly departed" brother.  For the "answer" she got, I'd have expected a different...more emotional ending to that segment.  My vote goes to fun...but fake!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

MJonmind

April 23, 2013, 12:26:58 AM
We were under the impression for so long that it was Colony Capital that was holding Neverland, and that different ones were considering buying it, such as Lady Gaga, Janet, etc., but obviously MJ has owned it all along. With Magestic staying at Hayvenhurst at least in the public's eyes, and Neverland never officially occupied, it could be that MJ is staying/alternating between the two places. Both places officially have MJ's ghost!

Thanks Sweetsunset, and it's a good 'coincidence' in dates Whatyourheartsays!
Welcome back Love4Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions