2 things that i keep thinking about!!!!!
February 09, 2010, 12:07:03 PM
1~ what the frik was dr. Murray talking about when he made that video?? (if mj is truly dead)
2~didnt Michael visit the dead body exhibition at the museum,did they talk about autopsy and procedures?? and also stay and talk in detail to the ppl at the funeral home when james brown died?? he seemed awfully interested dont ya think??
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: 2 things that i keep thinking about!!!!!
February 09, 2010, 12:21:46 PM
Wow, sometimes these simple little things make me feel better. :) thanks! Do you have a video link for james brown's funeral footage?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

February 09, 2010, 12:28:51 PM
:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock: NewsMichael Jackson's grim fascination with death, odd 5-hour vigil over James Brown
Login
Register
ArticleComments (41)
EmailPrintRSSShare

Michael Jackson's grim fascination with death, odd 5-hour vigil over James Brown
MICHAEL DALY

Saturday, June 27th 2009, 11:46 PM

Dietz/AP
Michael Jackson kisses the body of James Brown in the gold casket.

Sabo/News
Michael Jackson weeps as he touches James Brown's body.
RELATED NEWS
PHOTO
The life and career of the king of pop
ARTICLES
'I had to pump his stomach many times. He always mixed so much of it.'
Doctor condition: Michael Jackson's doc always at side by pop star's request
Ex-wife Lisa Marie Presley: Jackson predicted his fate
Long before Michael Jackson died, pop star looked barely alive
The mortal remains of James Brown had just returned from New York when the funeral home in Georgia got a midnight request from Michael Jackson.

"He called and asked could he come by," remembered Charles Reid, proprietor of the C.A. Reid Funeral Home of Augusta.

Jackson arrived around 12:30 a.m. on this December day in 2007 and stayed for nearly five hours. He began by walking into the chapel. He strode directly up to the gold-plated coffin newly back from lying in state up at the Apollo Theater. The lid was raised and Brown lay in a bed of cream-colored satin.

"He leaned over and kissed him on the forehead," Reid said.

The skin would have been cold under his lips, but Jackson did not recoil. He reached down to adjust Brown's hair so a lock hung down, as in so many photos.

"He just kind of twisted it around," Reid recalled.

Jackson had been a child of no more than 6 when his mother would wake him up to see Brown perform on TV. Jackson had sat mesmerized as he watched Brown move like nobody else. He decided that was what he himself would do and not long afterward he was doing it.

Now, after all that happened, both good and bad, after triumphs and twists, stardom and scorn, excellence and excess, the King of Pop gazed down at the Godfather of Soul in his coffin.

"He stood there, I guess, an hour or so just looking," Reid said.

Jackson spoke of his love for Brown.

"How important Mr. Brown was to him," Reid remembered. "What an inspiration he was."

Reid was surprised when Jackson began asking about the preparation of the remains, questions such as people seldom pose.

"How it was done," Reid said. "What do you actually do? The types of fluids that you use. He wanted to know how long the preparation would last."

Jackson had become a self-proclaimed resident of Neverland, yet he showed uncommon ease with what even manifestly mature adults have trouble facing.

"Most people shy away when it comes to death," Reid said. "They would be trying to head the opposite way. It was amazing to me he would talk about it the way he was. It's just out of the ordinary."

And Jackson was clearly not asking just to ask.

"He wouldn't ask a question unless he thought about it," Reid said. "That's how precise he was. Whatever he asked he was very interested in."

That included how the body was made ready for viewing.

"Do we freshen it up? Were we going to change his outfits?" Reid recalled. "He wanted to know had his hair been done, how that was done."

Jackson also inquired about the coffin and how it was chosen.

"He wanted to go into our casket room," Reid said.

Reid showed him various models. Jackson did not say so, but Reid could not help feeling that the star was contemplating his own demise, studying Brown in death as intently as he had in life.

"He asked who requested the gold-plated casket," Reid said. "I said, 'Well, it's the family's decision.' He asked if that's something Mr. Brown wanted. I said, 'Entertainers, they always say solid gold.'"

Jackson laughed and they returned to the chapel. Reid noted that Jackson had a scarf over his hair, but otherwise wore only a plain shirt and pair of pants.

"No outfit or anything," Reid said.

Jackson did have bodyguards, and he asked them to take photos of him next to the coffin. He was still there as dawn neared.

"He never sat down," Reid said. "He stood up the whole time."

Nearly five hours after he arrived, Jackson moved to leave. The memorial for Brown was held later that day and Jackson spoke, telling of his mother rousing him as a child to watch "the master at work" on TV.

"Right then and there, I knew that's what I wanted to do for the rest of my life," Jackson said.

Now that life has been sped to an early end by off-stage demons. Reid recalled on Friday a visitor two years ago who came after midnight to mourn the master at rest and study death as if it were a last performance.

"He turned around to look again as he was going out the door," Reid said.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 12:32:03 PM
wow this article is packed with clues~ the casket :shock:  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

February 09, 2010, 12:41:18 PM
about Michael kissing James Brown. I think thats normal ;) He loved him very much and then you don't care if he is dead you know. You just want to give him a kiss. Like when my grandma died, the sister of my grandma hugged and kissed her. I sounds gross but if its someone you love so much, you don't mind that hes dead you know what i mean? :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

Kirsche

February 09, 2010, 12:48:06 PM
Quote from: "mirandacnc"
1~ what the frik was dr. Murray talking about when he made that video?? (if mj is truly dead)
2~didnt Michael visit the dead body exhibition at the museum,did they talk about autopsy and procedures?? and also stay and talk in detail to the ppl at the funeral home when james brown died?? he seemed awfully interested dont ya think??

The dead body exhibition is right here in Bremen, German until may....I think I need to visit it, so I can tell if there are infos on autopsy and so on. I hope I have the time to visit in the next week or something
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

February 09, 2010, 12:51:50 PM
Quote from: "Eva R"
about Michael kissing James Brown. I think thats normal ;) He loved him very much and then you don't care if he is dead you know. You just want to give him a kiss. Like when my grandma died, the sister of my grandma hugged and kissed her. I sounds gross but if its someone you love so much, you don't mind that hes dead you know what i mean? :)

it wasnt the kissing  the shocked me it was how he laughed when the guy told him "all celebs get GOLD CASKETS'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 12:53:33 PM
@ mirandacnc:

1. Are you referring to the video in which CM thanked his "fans"?  :roll:  Or the photo-op at FL?  :roll: I think they're both ridiculous and utterly infuriating if MJ is really dead!  :evil:  

2. The article is interesting, but I think we shouldn't read too much into it.  MJ had a brilliant and very inquisitive mind, and was interested in many things!  And according to Rabbi Schmuley and LMP, he did think about his own mortality quite a bit.  He also hinted in an interview with Barbara Walters that he had psychic powers... at least to some extent.  So I think death/(im)mortality was a fascination and something he thought about - especially considering his stature and legacy.  There are many hints that he wanted to leave an imprint on the world (such as the quote about binding his soul to his work to escape death, and the idea that "great art never dies")... I also recall that on one occasion when MJ spoke out against Sony he remarked that all great artists have sad endings - because of exploitation by the record companies.  I think he kept wondering what kind of ending his own life would have, and what he would leave behind.  That would also explain the urgency/drive he seems to have felt... He was a man on a mission!  So um, that's my take on this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

February 09, 2010, 12:54:49 PM
Quote from: "mirandacnc"
Quote from: "Eva R"

it wasnt the kissing  the shocked me it was how he laughed when the guy told him "all celebs get GOLD CASKETS'
no i understand that :) But the person who wrote that just acts like its a big deal to kiss a dead person you know ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

February 09, 2010, 12:57:30 PM
Quote from: "truthprevails"
@ mirandacnc:

1. Are you referring to the video in which CM thanked his "fans"?  :roll:  Or the photo-op at FL?  :roll: I think they're both ridiculous and utterly infuriating if MJ is really dead!  :evil:  

2. The article is interesting, but I think we shouldn't read too much into it.  MJ had a brilliant and very inquisitive mind, and was interested in many things!  And according to Rabbi Schmuley and LMP, he did think about his own mortality quite a bit.  He also hinted in an interview with Barbara Walters that he had psychic powers... at least to some extent.  So I think death/(im)mortality was a fascination and something he thought about - especially considering his stature and legacy.  There are many hints that he wanted to leave an imprint on the world (such as the quote about binding his soul to his work to escape death, and the idea that "great art never dies")... I also recall that on one occasion when MJ spoke out against Sony he remarked that all great artists have sad endings - because of exploitation by the record companies.  I think he kept wondering what kind of ending his own life would have, and what he would leave behind.  That would also explain the urgency/drive he seems to have felt... He was a man on a mission!  So um, that's my take on this.

"
yes i was referring to the first youtube video of dr murray saying thank you and da troot will prevail" i dont get it at all if muchaels dead like i wonder what nonbelievers think that he was talking about???

also the article ~ who in the heck spends that much time at a funeral parlor? even if your interested?? im thinking he was taking mental notes of every detail!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 01:19:48 PM
Haha, it *could* be that MJ was taking mental notes!  I think that he had a sense (premonition) that he wouldn't live too long, just because of the kind of life he'd had - he was a workaholic who kept going and going, giving it his all ever since age 5.  And maybe he wanted to give instructions to his family on what to do if he died!   :(  I did feel that the memorial and funeral were Michael's vision, and if he did pass away then he might have suggested certain things to his family sometime ago.  

What surprises me is that he apparently hasn't updated his will since 2002... If the will we heard of is even accurate!  :roll: I oscillate between thinking that Michael was very much in control of his life and thinking he wasn't... There probably existed both kinds of times.  People could easily forge his signature and later convince him (if he was on some medication) that he'd signed the docs himself!  I often wondered how exactly he got pushed into doing 50 concerts!  I only see 2 possible explanations:
1. Blackmail - no way out.
2. Forged signature and taking advantage of the fact that MJ might have been medicated and foggy at times.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions