Dave Dave on Larry King Live

• 65 Replies

Offline mjjveritas

• Hoaxer

Dave Dave on Larry King Live

• on: December 01, 2009, 08:39:20 PM
Does anyone have the FULL Dave Dave interview on Larry King Live which aired on September 3 ? I have read a full transcript of this interview but have only seen an edited portion of it. Was the full interview ever broadcast on tv ?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline wandulka

• Hoaxer

Re: Dave Dave on Larry King Live

• on: December 05, 2009, 04:23:21 AM
You mean this?

[BBvideo 425,350:1supwlg5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw[/BBvideo:1supwlg5]

Offline francisca81

• Hoaxer

• on: December 05, 2009, 04:27:58 AM
i also would like to see the whole interview...

Offline mjjveritas

• Hoaxer

• on: December 05, 2009, 08:44:10 AM
wandulka, Thank you for replying and for posting the LKL interview. According to the transcripts for this interview this is not the whole interview. Whether or not the longer version was ever done and filmed I do not know. Does anyone know if the full interview ever was broadcast. All I have seen is this 5 minute edited version. CNN could easily write and produce a transcript which made it seem like a longer version was done but just not aired. I find it odd that I cannot find the unedited version on YouTube etc.

Offline willddoMJ

• Hoaxer

• on: December 16, 2009, 06:23:32 AM
I saw this, in a way, it appears more like a female, but voice, sounds similar to Mj. Hard what make on this one for me.
Subscribe to me on YouTube

a comeback is far more greater when the odds are impossible

Offline KeepTheFaith

• Hoaxer

• on: December 16, 2009, 06:55:05 AM
Between 3:00-3:05 you can see how they changing his hand, his shoulders are moving very strange, and then the point at 3:15 with an new fake hand.

And look at his shoulder length, too wide. (Real arms+fake)

I think it was MJ.
\'Cause this is thriller, thriller night

Offline CC

• Hoaxer

• on: December 16, 2009, 07:33:13 AM
Quote from: "KeepTheFaith"
Between 3:00-3:05 you can see how they changing his hand, his shoulders are moving very strange, and then the point at 3:15 with an new fake hand.

And look at his shoulder length, too wide. (Real arms+fake)

I think it was MJ.

I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE! :D  HE IS SO CUTE! :oops:
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Offline DontBelieveTheHype

• Hoaxer

• on: December 16, 2009, 05:58:58 PM
I too, wonder if the entire interview was ever broadcasted. Can anyone confirm this? I dont have american TV channels. I would like to know if something went wrong which would result in not showing the entire show on TV. This is supposed to be live so I dont know.. I just find it odd that we cant find the entire show. Dave Dave was acting really strange, whoever he is. Nervous bodylanguage, odd posture, broad shoulders, really stiff (fake) hands.

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

Offline Bex

• Hoaxer

• on: April 07, 2010, 04:32:22 AM
I live in Redding ca and im wondering if there is anyone else in this town that believes in the hoax. I all the time try to get people to listen to things i find interesting about M.J.s  supposive death and people i know think im crazy and wont listen, I wont stop trying but in the meantime i would love to know im not the only person in this town who believes. So anybody live in Redding  who believes, be nice to know im not alone. So please believers from redding post me back .

Offline lynn

• Hoaxer

• on: April 07, 2010, 06:24:47 AM
There is 2 transcripts for Sept 3, 2009    

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... kl.01.html

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... kl.02.html

I find it very funny you can find full Larry King Live footage on a lot of things but, when It comes to Sept 3, 2009 you can't find the show with full footage :lol:

Could there be something else hiding within the footage *dun dun dun*   :lol:

Offline mjjveritas

• Hoaxer

• on: April 07, 2010, 09:24:43 PM
lynn, Thank you for the links to the Larry King Live transcripts. I know this has been mentioned previously in connection to the burial booklet about the wording "internment" and "interment". The transcript initially says the first one. So perhaps MJ is "doing time". Update: Larry King uses the correct word for the situation the next couple of times, so it could just be a misprint. The best thing would be to hear the interview. Or was LK planting an idea?

Offline MJearthsong

• Hoaxer

• on: May 29, 2011, 04:14:18 PM
Since the same Dave Dave went to the actual funeral, and there's footage of him in the car, the family must have seen him..or did he fool the family too, especially if he spoke?
Also, I don't know, has anyone really tried to track down this guy in person, and talk to him? Does he have blule eyes? Is he a bit mentally disturbed to derive pleasure from fooling people? I heard he posted some comments that he enjoys fooling gullible fans, is this true? His whole appearance is weird on LKL. But he has the same voice and brown eyes on Leeza in the '90s too. I'm quite confused and this bothers me. Help?

Offline Cameron

• Hoaxer

• on: May 29, 2011, 04:25:03 PM
Look at 4:52, the same kind of move on the chair... (Dave Dave at 00:16 on the video above) :)
[youtube:2tg0sl9e]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC8niFZ_Rus&feature=related[/youtube:2tg0sl9e]

Dave Dave and MJ look like sitting the same way... Oh wait ... !  mj_bad/
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

Offline all4loveandbelieve

• Hoaxer
  • LIVE AND LET LIVE.

• on: May 29, 2011, 05:48:55 PM
Ok, look at his neck, no sign of burned skin. I will post a picture of both next too eachother the real Dave Dave and this one on LKL(MICHAEL JACKSON).. you will see the the DAVE DAVE ON LKL his neck is nice and smooth..( smooth criminal)  lolol

Now check it out and see the difference..

[attachment=0:3lkb7c79]dave-mj.jpg[/attachment:3lkb7c79]

If anyone, can find a picture of the mayor in Ghost and put it together with the dave dave in lkl, and see if the eyes matches. Remember you can disguise yourself but you cannot disguise your eyes.

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Offline Cameron

• Hoaxer

• on: May 30, 2011, 01:38:03 PM
Be carefull, because your two Dave Dave can be the same and real Dave Dave, one at home, and the other at TV with make up and lighting. So the one with make up can have a better skin.
Moreover, videos on you tube are compressed and so the picture can have a blurring aspect which softened the skin... :)

But the voice and the kind of sitting on a chair is so comparable to Michael !
fresse/
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

Offline voiceforthesilent

• Hoaxer

• on: May 30, 2011, 03:38:12 PM
Quote from: "MJearthsong"
Since the same Dave Dave went to the actual funeral, and there's footage of him in the car, the family must have seen him..or did he fool the family too, especially if he spoke?
Also, I don't know, has anyone really tried to track down this guy in person, and talk to him? Does he have blule eyes? Is he a bit mentally disturbed to derive pleasure from fooling people? I heard he posted some comments that he enjoys fooling gullible fans, is this true? His whole appearance is weird on LKL. But he has the same voice and brown eyes on Leeza in the '90s too. I'm quite confused and this bothers me. Help?

Hi, and welcome :) There is a whole thread about Dave Dave - he's an interesting character and it would be worth your time to go and read up on him. He had a Facebook or Myspace account where he posted strange pictures. He has brown eyes. He has never said that Michael is alive and he's attacked people for asking him questions but he almost encourages it because of his strange posts that seem to play with people's minds.

I would not recommend anyone asking him questions because what is he supposed to say - It was Michael? He shut down his Myspace account for a while because of Michael's fans attacking him for answers yet he reopened it and I believe it was private for a while.

It's worth commenting on the fact that this Dave Dave was shown in the car going to the funeral - and I think he might have been seen at the funeral (I can't remember). But, even though he said he was speaking it's possible that it was only said for the video and that he didn't actually speak. So, if Michael is this Dave Dave and Dave Dave was at the funeral, then Michael couldn't be that older man wearing a hat, that was also seen at the funeral and memorial. Right? I mean, Michael couldn't be two people at the same time so he can only be one of them. Which, to me, means Michael is not that older man wearing that hat.

Dave Dave didn't attend the memorial (I don't think anyway) so Michael could have been that blonde lady. Just thinking out loud...

Blessings.
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Offline MJearthsong

• Hoaxer

• on: May 30, 2011, 06:55:49 PM
Hi, sorry for asking, I can't seem to find the thread about dave dave, I'm new :)
It's funny cos his pics as a kid he has blue eyes, now as an adult he has brown? Or wearing contacts??

Offline heartphantom

• Hoaxer

• on: May 30, 2011, 07:12:09 PM
I don't think this is Michael because Michael the perfectionist and the master of disguise would have presented a perfect imitation of Dave Dave.(burned neck skin ie)
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

Offline xxmjxx

• Hoaxer

• on: May 31, 2011, 04:30:25 AM
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ULjQ9x6v6M&feature=related......just thought i would post this if it helps. XXX   :)

Offline DREAMSandTRUTH

• Hoaxer

• on: June 03, 2011, 08:30:57 PM
Quote from: "MJearthsong"
Hi, sorry for asking, I can't seem to find the thread about dave dave, I'm new :)
It's funny cos his pics as a kid he has blue eyes, now as an adult he has brown? Or wearing contacts??
Hi,
you can find many threads about him in the "Everyone Else" section.
I also started a thread about comparing the look of the real DD and the DD on LKL. But somehow all the photos (and there were a lot) we posted there disappeared, and the thread worth nothing now without the pictures. I hope Souza can do something about it.
We also discussed that the Larry King DD was at the funeral and he sat next to Liz Taylor. Also: "DD was not late at the funeral, we see him sitting in the aisle even while others arrived." There were photos about it too...
If you are interested about how the real DD lookes like (color of eyes, etc. as a kid and as an adult), you may find the video I made about him useful. I tried to show how the real DD looks like (starting showing photos from his childhood) and proving why he and the LKL DD are different persons.
But the best would be if the thread I'm talking about could be fixed.

the thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=12010

my video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQAHKvcj ... re=related Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6u1jL0L ... re=related Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LugjqbUtSFM Part 3

I hope I could help.

Offline DREAMSandTRUTH

• Hoaxer

• on: June 03, 2011, 09:00:01 PM
EDIT:
"I also started a thread about comparing the look of the real DD and the DD on LKL."
Sorry, this comparison is mainly in my videos, the thread is about comparing Michael with the DD on LKL.
I tried to edit my post but the possibility to edit our posts works just for a very short time... I liked the old "version", when we had time to fix our typos etc.

Offline all4loveandbelieve

• Hoaxer
  • LIVE AND LET LIVE.

• on: June 03, 2011, 11:52:33 PM
Ok I found the picture of Michael as the mayor. I will post both pictures and let's see if there is a resemblance. Look at the dave dave picture left, look at his neck, he has burned skin. Look dave dave on the right look at his neck, very smooth. The eyes of the Mayor is the same eyes of dave dave on the right. What do you guys think?

[attachment=1:1nfcodo6]davedave1.jpg[/attachment:1nfcodo6]
[attachment=0:1nfcodo6]ht_mj_ghost_making_of_the_mayor_100624_ssh.jpg[/attachment:1nfcodo6]

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Offline hope

• Hoaxer
  • King of my heart

• on: June 04, 2011, 01:44:48 AM
Ive always believed that Dave Dave was indeed Michael on LKL.

Offline Kristina4LOVE

• Hoaxer

• on: June 04, 2011, 03:15:21 AM
I went to search on Google for Dave Dave pictures or any kind of information and one of the links is www.davedave.com
And that's what it says when you open the link:
davedave.com

No, this site has nothing to do with Michael Jackson and no, this domain is not for sale.
:lol:  :lol:  :lol: Then why did you create this domain?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

Offline MJonmind

• Hoaxer

• on: June 04, 2011, 04:34:06 AM
DREAMSandTRUTH, I just watched your 3 videos and they're great, very helpful to go over older info. Thanks for posting the links!  8-)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal