Re: Dave Dave on Larry King Live
May 30, 2011, 02:38:12 PM
Quote from: "MJearthsong"
Since the same Dave Dave went to the actual funeral, and there's footage of him in the car, the family must have seen him..or did he fool the family too, especially if he spoke?
Also, I don't know, has anyone really tried to track down this guy in person, and talk to him? Does he have blule eyes? Is he a bit mentally disturbed to derive pleasure from fooling people? I heard he posted some comments that he enjoys fooling gullible fans, is this true? His whole appearance is weird on LKL. But he has the same voice and brown eyes on Leeza in the '90s too. I'm quite confused and this bothers me. Help?

Hi, and welcome :) There is a whole thread about Dave Dave - he's an interesting character and it would be worth your time to go and read up on him. He had a Facebook or Myspace account where he posted strange pictures. He has brown eyes. He has never said that Michael is alive and he's attacked people for asking him questions but he almost encourages it because of his strange posts that seem to play with people's minds.

I would not recommend anyone asking him questions because what is he supposed to say - It was Michael? He shut down his Myspace account for a while because of Michael's fans attacking him for answers yet he reopened it and I believe it was private for a while.

It's worth commenting on the fact that this Dave Dave was shown in the car going to the funeral - and I think he might have been seen at the funeral (I can't remember). But, even though he said he was speaking it's possible that it was only said for the video and that he didn't actually speak. So, if Michael is this Dave Dave and Dave Dave was at the funeral, then Michael couldn't be that older man wearing a hat, that was also seen at the funeral and memorial. Right? I mean, Michael couldn't be two people at the same time so he can only be one of them. Which, to me, means Michael is not that older man wearing that hat.

Dave Dave didn't attend the memorial (I don't think anyway) so Michael could have been that blonde lady. Just thinking out loud...

Blessings.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

May 30, 2011, 05:55:49 PM
Hi, sorry for asking, I can't seem to find the thread about dave dave, I'm new :)
It's funny cos his pics as a kid he has blue eyes, now as an adult he has brown? Or wearing contacts??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 30, 2011, 06:12:09 PM
I don't think this is Michael because Michael the perfectionist and the master of disguise would have presented a perfect imitation of Dave Dave.(burned neck skin ie)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

xxmjxx

May 31, 2011, 03:30:25 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login......just thought i would post this if it helps. XXX   :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 03, 2011, 07:30:57 PM
Quote from: "MJearthsong"
Hi, sorry for asking, I can't seem to find the thread about dave dave, I'm new :)
It's funny cos his pics as a kid he has blue eyes, now as an adult he has brown? Or wearing contacts??
Hi,
you can find many threads about him in the "Everyone Else" section.
I also started a thread about comparing the look of the real DD and the DD on LKL. But somehow all the photos (and there were a lot) we posted there disappeared, and the thread worth nothing now without the pictures. I hope Souza can do something about it.
We also discussed that the Larry King DD was at the funeral and he sat next to Liz Taylor. Also: "DD was not late at the funeral, we see him sitting in the aisle even while others arrived." There were photos about it too...
If you are interested about how the real DD lookes like (color of eyes, etc. as a kid and as an adult), you may find the video I made about him useful. I tried to show how the real DD looks like (starting showing photos from his childhood) and proving why he and the LKL DD are different persons.
But the best would be if the thread I'm talking about could be fixed.

the thread: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

my video:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Part 1
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Part 2
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Part 3

I hope I could help.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 03, 2011, 08:00:01 PM
EDIT:
"I also started a thread about comparing the look of the real DD and the DD on LKL."
Sorry, this comparison is mainly in my videos, the thread is about comparing Michael with the DD on LKL.
I tried to edit my post but the possibility to edit our posts works just for a very short time... I liked the old "version", when we had time to fix our typos etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

June 03, 2011, 10:52:33 PM
Ok I found the picture of Michael as the mayor. I will post both pictures and let's see if there is a resemblance. Look at the dave dave picture left, look at his neck, he has burned skin. Look dave dave on the right look at his neck, very smooth. The eyes of the Mayor is the same eyes of dave dave on the right. What do you guys think?

[attachment=1:1nfcodo6]davedave1.jpg[/attachment:1nfcodo6]
[attachment=0:1nfcodo6]ht_mj_ghost_making_of_the_mayor_100624_ssh.jpg[/attachment:1nfcodo6]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

hope

June 04, 2011, 12:44:48 AM
Ive always believed that Dave Dave was indeed Michael on LKL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 04, 2011, 02:15:21 AM
I went to search on Google for Dave Dave pictures or any kind of information and one of the links is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And that's what it says when you open the link:
davedave.com

No, this site has nothing to do with Michael Jackson and no, this domain is not for sale.
:lol:  :lol:  :lol: Then why did you create this domain?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

MJonmind

June 04, 2011, 03:34:06 AM
DREAMSandTRUTH, I just watched your 3 videos and they're great, very helpful to go over older info. Thanks for posting the links!  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 04, 2011, 05:53:08 AM
Quote from: "heartphantom"
I don't think this is Michael because Michael the perfectionist and the master of disguise would have presented a perfect imitation of Dave Dave.(burned neck skin ie)

Maye he didn't present a perfect copy of Dave Dave for us to see. :)
A clue that it was not Dave Dave and so we think it's him.
 moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

June 04, 2011, 06:15:06 AM
I bet you 'd say that. What took you so long :lol:
Ok, but i still mantain my opinion..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

all4loveandbelieve

June 04, 2011, 01:47:05 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Ok I found the picture of Michael as the mayor. I will post both pictures and let's see if there is a resemblance. Look at the dave dave picture left, look at his neck, he has burned skin. Look dave dave on the right look at his neck, very smooth. The eyes of the Mayor is the same eyes of dave dave on the right. What do you guys think?

[attachment=1:ey079ea1]davedave1.jpg[/attachment:ey079ea1]
[attachment=0:ey079ea1]ht_mj_ghost_making_of_the_mayor_100624_ssh.jpg[/attachment:ey079ea1]

The picture on the left of the real Dave Dave, his neck is also skinnier then the Dave Dave from the right... If it is not Michael as some you say, then who can it be?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

June 04, 2011, 02:11:14 PM

[attachment=1:2zrz5uxv]davedave1.jpg[/attachment:2zrz5uxv]
[attachment=0:2zrz5uxv]ht_mj_ghost_making_of_the_mayor_100624_ssh.jpg[/attachment:2zrz5uxv]
What if all of them is MJ? mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

June 04, 2011, 02:37:37 PM

[attachment=1:32sccs7r]davedave1.jpg[/attachment:32sccs7r]
[attachment=0:32sccs7r]ht_mj_ghost_making_of_the_mayor_100624_ssh.jpg[/attachment:32sccs7r]

The picture on the left of the real Dave Dave, his neck is also skinnier then the Dave Dave from the right... If it is not Michael as some you say, then who can it be?

Elvis.  mj_dance/

beerchug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions