No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Check out my blog at:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hope

Quote from: "rowdyangel"
"Just because you read it in a magazine and see it on the TV screen (or website in this case) don't make it factual!"  :D
I've actually heard him in an interview say these terrible things. Its on a youtube video as well. I dont like him. :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Quote from: "gracesong"
That lasst link didn't work.

It´s working to me  :?:

This is the original one, you can try translating at google from Spanish:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It is indeed true.  I lost respect for Q a long time ago.  He did say some very negative things about Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

This is BS he never said those things..if so why would he have been involved in the whole "WE are the world 2010" thing if he felt this way about MJ if you all really believe MJ to be alive wouldn't he have a hand in who wasinvolved?? It's tabloid crap that seems to still be leived by the masses. SAd. Some people put soooooo much energy into this hoax but fail to miss some of the message of the media feeding us crap and we take it like it is the gospel. People should stop filling this site with media crap that you have not heard out of the horses mouth. So if you cannot come up with a video of Quicy Jones stating these tings don't post it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Sorry, this is one of the most important news papers in Spain.
(Something like Washington Post there)

This is sold to the elites, manipulated, if you want.
But I could never call it TABLOID.

INTERVIEW: Musician Quincy Jones
"Michael Jackson was not so talented"

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dmovie27

Man, guys, don't be so sensitive. Q was just being as honest as he could be. Actually, it's nice to hear somebody just be real about their feelings instead of this all this "acting" that's going on. I think MJ would appreciate his honesty. Michael Jackson was not perfect. And you guys need to stop putting him on such a high perch. He was a human being with human flaws. If Q came to that conclusion, it's his right. All his kids are bi-racial, so is he not trying to be black? It's just his opinion. There may be some tinge of jealousy there, but you got to remember, this guy is in his 70's and you know how old people get. They just don't care what people think about them anymore and say whatever is on their mind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im sick of people dissing Michael can't they see the good in him has he made mistakes yeah nobodies perfect but it seems everything Mike does is under a microscope and that isn't fair, and I heard an interview on youtube where Quincy stated that Michael bleached his skin and chemical peeling and etc made me sick to my stomach to hear that bs
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

I've heard that Quincy made statements too about MJ not wanting to be black and something about him saying that MJ having a skin disorder was BS.  I was like I hope he didn't really say that because he has no room to criticize MJ.  One could argue the same point towards him never being with black women.  I personally don't have an issue that he prefers white women that's his choice. However, don't say that MJ didn't want to be black when you don't even have relationships with females of your own race.  That's like the pot calling the kettle black.  I think if these statements are true that he was probably bitter that MJ decided to part with him after the Bad album.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MorningGlow88"
Quote from: "kelly wright"
Quote from: "MorningGlow88"
Quote from: "kelly wright"
I think Quincy was jealous of Michael and angry because Mj did not use him anymore, after Thriller And has anyone seen Quincy's Kids ? They all look white !

lol that's cause their mothers are white!! lol... And Quincy's last project with MJ was Bad
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           opps that's what I meant ,Bad .I know his Baby Momma's are white ,my point is they are Mixed and they look white ,like Mj's kids . With all the Hoopla about people saying Mj,s kids are too white to be his . Get it ? ;)

I know exactly what you mean because I come from a mixed family...My father being black and my mother being white, We are alll different colors. I get so mad when ignorant people say.."they're too light to be his kids"...uhhhh reallly

That is correct.  Those are MJ's kids, and they are not too light to be his kids.  I am a mulatto. My mum is white and my dad is black.  My sister is lighter than me.  There are all different, beautiful shades in the Afro-American color spectrum. I think MJ's children look very much like their precious father.  His children are so beautiful like him! Plus, MJ is very proud of his Afro-American culture and his roots. That is what I think! God bless all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Quincy did say those things...Details isn't a tabloid.  He says something similar in this interview too... [youtube:3luu5ve5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB9T7mxRmAs[/youtube:3luu5ve5]  
I think he's an ass for speaking about Michael's private life like that, especially since it's only his opinion and he made it sound like fact.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Sorry, this is one of the most important news papers in Spain.
(Something like Washington Post there)

This is sold to the elites, manipulated, if you want.
But I could never call it TABLOID.

INTERVIEW: Musician Quincy Jones
"Michael Jackson was not so talented"

Like I said...media crap. Until you can show me a video of him saying these things stop spreadingthe same media crap that Mj so wanted us to stray from. Also, what does Quincy Jones supposedly saying that have anything to do with this hoax? Isn't that what this site is for...not investigated hear say about what Qincy Jones supposedly said years ago. He's not the first and definitely not the last to speak negatively about MJ. Let's keep it moving and talk about things that REALLY matter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
Quincy did say those things...Details isn't a tabloid.  He says something similar in this interview too... [youtube:2korw2cz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB9T7mxRmAs[/youtube:2korw2cz]  
I think he's an ass for speaking about Michael's private life like that, especially since it's only his opinion and he made it sound like fact.

LMAO Quincy Jones didn't say ANYTHING in this interview negative about MJ what are u talking about. All he said was MJ wanted to look different b/c of him getting the plastic surgery wasn't that a true statement. Next time please have a point if you're going to post a vidoe attemting to prove one. Like I said QJ never said those things and I don't beleive media outlets and what they "SAY" he said about MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Like I said...media crap.

I can agree with you on that.
I was just pointing that. That it´s not tabloid... but maybe press crap, but not tabloid.
Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 08:49:47 AM by somekindofsign
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJLuva84"

LMAO Quincy Jones didn't say ANYTHING in this interview negative about MJ what are u talking about. All he said was MJ wanted to look different b/c of him getting the plastic surgery wasn't that a true statement. Next time please have a point if you're going to post a vidoe attemting to prove one. Like I said QJ never said those things and I don't beleive media outlets and what they "SAY" he said about MJ.

Well apparently you don't listen very well.  Unless you think Quincy saying MJ got chemical peels to become white is nothing negative. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions