Re: Smoking gun
February 14, 2010, 03:01:48 AM
Quote from: "mjkate"
I wouldn't lose faith...I think we would be surprised how easy it is to fake things especially with all that money available. Ed Winter was at the memorial - why would the LA coroner be invited to your memorial and Chief Bratton from the LAPD resigned in the summer. It's all a little too cozy and fishy to be anything but a hoax. Plus if his lungs were as bad as the autopsy said he wouldn't have been able to perform on This Is It and look at all the credible industry professionals who were involved with that production who said he was in great form and spirits. If my lungs were so bad I needed oxygen tanks back at my house to breathe I wouldn't be able to dance and sing and be all happy and excited.

I agree about the oxygen tank scenerio.  If Mj needed oxygen so much he would not have been able to perform and sing like in the movie.  The reason I can say that is because my mom was using oxygen tanks when she was released from the hospital and she could barely walk 10 paces without getting short of breath.  So something don't add up.  Bad lungs plus being on oxygen I don't see him making it through no concerts with those issues.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkate

February 14, 2010, 09:44:15 AM
also anything i have ever read about lungs is that it's dangerous to give oxygen on a regular basis to someone with damaged lungs because it causes them further damage. Isn't it also funny that the only two employees that have come forward are the two chefs and they conveniently mentioned the oxygen tanks being carried out and around back. Were they encouraged to come forward on behalf of the hoaxers or the murderers and sepcifically make mention of the oxygen. Employees at mj's are always sworn to secrecy so i find it a bit odd.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Java

April 17, 2010, 08:03:58 PM
I think Michael's arrest info states 5'11" because of his hair.
And for the record, you don't have to shrink with age if you keep yourself in good shape -nutrition for your bones and exercise not just for your bones but the muscles that hold your frame where it's supposed to be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Java

April 17, 2010, 08:06:55 PM
Quote from: "2 Bad"
Another thing I noticed is that the casket he was in when they took hair samples was "yellow with blue lining".
That isn't what we saw at the memorial or at Forrest Lawn!!
Any thoughts??

There was a picture taken when they took hair samples?  Where is that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Java

April 17, 2010, 08:27:37 PM
Quote from: "loma"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
Also they didn't mention the "infamous" scar on his cheek that we have all talked about before!

Yes, if the coroner was looking for distinguished marks to identify, the burn scar on the scalp and the scar on his cheek would be the clear identifiers, but neither one is mentioned.  That tells me that the person (if there really was one) was not Michael.  Also - I thought Michael no longer had a valid driver's license? If he didn't drive and didn't have a valid license why would one conveniently show up for the coroner to use as a key identifier? Hmm...

You're right. Two of his most important scars not listed? This is too much.
I know he was a terrible driver, so someone else drove him around. Why would he need a licence?
 :shock:

Maybe Michael renewed his driver's license.  I don't think a press conference is necessary to announce that he renewed his driver's license.  One of the report [don't recall  which]said that his family identified him too.  As for that little scar on his face from childood; it probably faded.  It was a tiny thing.  I've had many scars over the years that have faded to nothing.  Some weren't serious and some were, but they are all gone.  One was an accident with a chain saw when I was 10.  I don't remember which leg it was on anymore and can't tell.  It took years, but it's gone.   Another bad one was about 6 years ago when I was seriously burned on a hot-rod [car] pipe.  That was a big deep, nasty burn.  Again, it took a while but there is no trace of it now.  Those were two of the worst.  After all these years I'm sure Michael's little face scar just faded.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Java

April 17, 2010, 08:40:52 PM
To all those wondering about the oxygen tanks - I refer you to this video - where you can see this man stopped breathing.  Propofol severely reduces the the bodies auto breathing reflex.  The reason you need all the bells and whistles.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dr. Murray might also have been using oxygen therapy on Michael.  There are a number of reasons oxygen therapy is used.  It could have been for current or chronic issues or for an overall health aid.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

April 17, 2010, 10:07:28 PM
Quote from: "Java"

Maybe Michael renewed his driver's license.  I don't think a press conference is necessary to announce that he renewed his driver's license.  One of the report [don't recall  which]said that his family identified him too.  As for that little scar on his face from childood; it probably faded.  It was a tiny thing.  I've had many scars over the years that have faded to nothing.  Some weren't serious and some were, but they are all gone.  One was an accident with a chain saw when I was 10.  I don't remember which leg it was on anymore and can't tell.  It took years, but it's gone.   Another bad one was about 6 years ago when I was seriously burned on a hot-rod [car] pipe.  That was a big deep, nasty burn.  Again, it took a while but there is no trace of it now.  Those were two of the worst.  After all these years I'm sure Michael's little face scar just faded.
How do you explain the scalp scar?  :|
I mean, I heard it went through to his skull.
I actually have a lot of scars from when I was very young, most notably a deep gash
I got from shattered glass, and I can still see it clearly.
There are scars that just don't fade that easily.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

April 17, 2010, 10:27:40 PM

I actually have a lot of scars from when I was very young, most notably a deep gash

I agree with you about scars being hard to fade.  When I was about 4 years old, I got bit on the face by a dog.  I still have the scars on my face and I'm 48 now.  So much about fading  :lol:   It was from a little beagle too, not a fighting breed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Java

April 18, 2010, 07:38:20 AM

I don't know why you still have that scar.  Your chemistry, diet and topical care of the scar?  I worked at the burn scar a little.  The gash from the chain saw faded on it's own [took years].  I thought I would always have it when I was young but as I got older I learned.  Diet is very important.  I've always been particular about my diet.
About 5 years ago I was outside a lot and had a ton of misquito bites that I scratched and picked at without mercy for the longest.  Like a kid:)  The scars were very noticable and I got more then one comment about them [like I was diseased] including a doctor friend of mine who said they wouldn't go away.  That's how bad they looked. I told him they would.  He insisted they wouldn't.  I insisted they would and explained why.  They are gone.  I don't have a mark on me.  I've had countless scars - all gone.  I'm just saying it is possible and to consider it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

April 18, 2010, 07:38:13 PM
Agree that burn scars just don't fade away that easily.  I have had one on my arm for 50 yrs.  Even with suntans and all those yrs... it's still there.  I didn't have surgery, but it burnt down to the bone at the time from an iron that fell on my arm.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!