JOE JACKSON ON LARRY KING
February 08, 2010, 08:15:32 PM
Joe Jackson and his lawyer are on CNN right now with Larry King.. Latoya made an interesting comment in her statement.. I can't seem to find it.. She just made it today.

Lets see what our old pal Joe has to say.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

Re: JOE JACKSON ON LARRY KING
February 08, 2010, 09:09:05 PM
OMG I watched this entire interview and Joe OMG says that Murray was the fall guy and there are more people involved. Joe was explaining Latoyas statement that there is more than one and she wants everyone brought to justice. Dammmm!!! Joe said Thome!!! and he also said FRANK DILEO is no good either. GUys ummmm idk about a hoax anymore. I never heard Joe mention these names like this. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

February 08, 2010, 09:13:32 PM
I missed it.  Can I watch it on the web site?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 09:19:18 PM
What bothered me was that Joe kept saying other people were involved, but never mentioned names really.. Latoya said something in the statement-
"I believe Dr. Murray was a part of a much larger plan."

Care to elaborate Latoya?

A plan??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 09:30:49 PM
What bothered me was the smirk on Joe's face....was he really telling us truth?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it."
Psalm 37:29

February 08, 2010, 09:39:25 PM
I definately need to watch this again and focus on Joe. I was more focused on him saying out of the ordinary things or dropping hints
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rayvyn

February 08, 2010, 09:41:48 PM
Maybe it's just me, but whenever I've seen Joe on TV, he always looks as though he's smirking. Maybe that's just the way he looks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

February 08, 2010, 09:51:08 PM
Can we see LKL show on the web somehow?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 09:52:45 PM
Aww man I missed that interview.  I hope they re air it later tonight.  I had just made a post about Frank Dileo and Thome Thome that they seem like some shady and evil characters.  I was thinking that MJ could have found out that they were plotting against him and he used Murray to set those guys up before they got to him or his children.  I always had that thought in the back of my mind.  Some people talking about Kenny O. being the bad guy no I think those two are the ones that were up to no good.  Especially after I saw that photo where it looks like Thome is grabbing MJ's arm and people saying that he was afraid of this guy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ER911

February 08, 2010, 10:45:49 PM
Joe said "cuz HE'S afraid, ...then cuz he WAS afraid.....ahhhhhhhhh which is it Joe?;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 11:02:58 PM
Quote from: "mollyosheaMJ"
Joe Jackson and his lawyer are on CNN right now with Larry King.. Latoya made an interesting comment in her statement.. I can't seem to find it.. She just made it today.

Lets see what our old pal Joe has to say.

I know many don't believe Latoya when she opens her mouth, but she isn't the same person she was years ago when she was married to that man that beat her up [and he did=there was more than one shot of her bruised up]  I heard Latoya say that it should have been "premeditated".  One of their long time friends at the court house said that he thinks Michael was murdered.  We just don't have all the facts.  We'll see what shakes out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

February 08, 2010, 11:18:46 PM
I see it all unfolding with them giving more clues.  But he did repeat exactly what Jermaine said today.   Not enough.  So it's almost like they pick a theme if you will for the day and stick with it. No matter who talks to the media it's the same thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 11:27:36 PM
I know that most of us think Joe is talking s--t but Joe just threw a gauntlet I'm interest in how Dileo and Thome are going to respond
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 11:28:25 PM
Did anybody hear what Joe said at the beginning?  Something like.... what has been revealed so far is not what is really going on.  I'm not sure if I heard him right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it."
Psalm 37:29

February 08, 2010, 11:36:29 PM
I can't find the video of the clip yet but you can read the transscript from the show here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Return to Transcripts main page

CNN LARRY KING LIVE

Dr. Conrad Murray Charged in Death of Michael Jackson; Interview With Jenny Sanford

Aired February 8, 2010 - 21:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

LARRY KING, HOST: Tonight, breaking news exclusive -- Michael Jackson's father Joe is here. And he's lashing out and slamming the state publicly, for the first time since facing the doctor charged today with manslaughter in the death of the pop icon.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

JOE JACKSON, MICHAEL JACKSON'S FATHER: It's not enough.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

KING: Plus, Jenny Sanford rips the lid off the sex scandal that ruined her marriage. Her husband cheated on her and lied about it. And now South Carolina's first lady is cutting him loose and moving on. She lets the public in on a very personal pain in a prime time exclusive next on LARRY

KING LIVE.

A couple of program notes before we start.

We're in Washington -- we're in New York tonight.

Tomorrow night, we'll be in Washington with First Lady Michelle Obama. And then Wednesday night in Washington with the vice president of the United States, Joe Biden.

Michael Jackson's doctor, Conrad Murray, was officially charged today in the connection with the death of the pop star. The one count of involuntary manslaughter alleges that Murray did unlawfully and without malice kill Michael Joseph Jackson. Dr. Murray entered a not guilty plea and was released on bail.

Joining us are the singer's father, Joe Jackson, and Joe's attorney, Brian Oxman.

What do you make of those charges, Joe?

JACKSON: I don't like those charges (INAUDIBLE). He -- he got off too easy in court today. You know, he's -- there's a lot of things that -- a lot of things that went on behind it that's not illustrated, what's been going on.

KING: Things that you know about? JACKSON: Well, I know that I'm looking for justice for my son. And to me, he's just a fall guy. There's other people, I think, involved with this whole thing. But I think that if he's interrogated, he would come clean and tell everything he knows.

KING: Did you want him charged with -- with homicide or murder?

JACKSON: I was looking for justice. And justice, to me, would be the murder charge.

KING: Because your son, Jermaine, said that the charges were not enough. And I guess you agree with him.

Brian, is it...

JACKSON: Oh, yes. No, we all...

KING: Brian, is it involun...

JACKSON: ...you know, Larry, we...

KING: Oh. Go ahead, Joe.

JACKSON: No, we all agree that it was not enough. Even the fans all over the world agree that this wasn't enough. Believe me, it was not enough.

KING: Brian Oxman, though, involuntary manslaughter means that the doctor was not there to kill him and while he may have used something that -- I'm gathering this -- that shouldn't have been used, it certainly was he didn't intend for him to die. So it had to be accidental.

Isn't that the only charge he could bring -- Brian?

BRIAN OXMAN, ATTORNEY: No, Larry. I -- I am heartbroken by these charges. Everyone in the family is heartbroken by these charges because you've got a reckless endangerment of a human life here. This doctor is giving this drug -- this Propofol -- like it was some kind of Sleep Ease it's -- or a pill for sleep. It is an anesthesia. It's dangerous when you do it outside of a hospital and you don't have the resuscitation equipment, you don't have the necessary monitoring of the heartbeat and the pulse and the oxygen level in the body.

I'm sorry, as a parent, I wouldn't let me child receive this. And I'm sitting here next to Joe Jackson. I'm sorry. This is what his child received. It is dangerous. It raises to the level of implied malice. And that is murder two.

KING: All right. We have a quote, by the way, from La Toya. The quote is: "Michael was murdered and although he died at the hands of Dr. Conrad Murray, I believe Dr. Murray was part of a much larger plan. There are other individuals involved and I will not rest. I will continue to fight until all of the proper individuals are brought forth and justice is served." We should remind you that Dr. Murray has only been charged. He has pled not guilty. And in this country, you're innocent until proven guilty.

Do you know, Joe, what your daughter means by "other people and other things they did?"

Do you know what she's referring to?

JACKSON: Well, I think she was referring to people this -- this was behind all of this. It's not just Dr. Murray himself...

KING: Like what people?

JACKSON: All of the people that was involved with Michael. I don't know exactly what all of them's names are. But, sure, there was a whole slew of them. And if...

KING: (INAUDIBLE)...

JACKSON: ...if he was interrogated enough, that they would find out everything from Dr. Murray.

OXMAN: That's right.

KING: Now, why do you -- why do you believe -- hold it, Brian.

Why do you believe, Joe, that other people were involved in your son's death?

Why do you believe that?

JACKSON: Well, who -- who's paying Dr. Murray?

Michael's not paying him because he's not here.

Who's paying all these other people that's involved?

Frank DeLeo -- all of those guys are no good guys, as far as I'm concerned. And -- Dr. Toomey (ph) is another guy that's in trying to -- all of Michael's memorabilia, he's out there with it and we can't find it. We're looking for it to sell because it belongs to the kids.

KING: Are you saying, Joe, that these people wanted Michael to die?

JACKSON: Michael said that himself, that -- that he would be killed. And he told his mother that. Because he was afraid that -- he was afraid to even do all of these shows because he was afraid that he wouldn't get a chance to finish all of those shows, because he couldn't. You don't do all those shows back to back. Even his kids say that he had told them that he would be murdered.

KING: Joe, do you know the doctor?

JACKSON: No, I don't. I don't (INAUDIBLE)... KING: Do you plan to -- Brian, are there -- are there any civil lawsuits going to come out of this?

OXMAN: Oh, absolutely, Larry. Sure enough. You've got liability on the part of a physician who was giving this drug on a regular, ordinary basis. And -- and what La Toya is talking about -- and I've talked to her a great deal about this -- is that all the people around Michael, they knew of the danger. I warned of the danger. I -- I'm sitting here going, I saw it. And I said, look, people, this man is going to die from the administration of these drugs.

And the family -- La Toya was shunned, Mr. Jackson was shunned. Everyone in this family was told, hey, we -- we have it under control. No, sir. They did not have it under control. It was reckless...

KING: So what was the purpose, Brian...

OXMAN: ...it was irresponsible.

KING: So there was just...

(CROSSTALK)

KING: You don't think they intended to harm him, do you?

Or do you?

OXMAN: I think they intended to take a -- a superstar, a megastar and have him do what they wanted him to do. And one of the ways to do it was to give him every drug that he possibly could ask for. The one thing we don't do in this society is say to people who are addicted to medications, here, have everything you want. That is reckless. It's dangerous. And, frankly, Larry, anyone who says to a drug addict here, let me give you what you want, and then they die, I'm sorry, if their name isn't Michael Jackson as the victim, they're going to be charged with murder two.

KING: All right. We're going to have you both back very soon.

And, Joe, we'll talk more about the foundation.

That's Joe Jackson and Brian Oxman on the news today that Michael Jackson's Dr. Conrad Murray charged with -- in the death of the pop star -- did unlawfully and without malice kill Michael Joseph Jackson. That's the charge.

We, of course, have no proof that any of the people our guests mentioned are involved in any wrongdoing.

Now, that's -- that's one thing to cover.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.