diggyon

Re: Official back & Front thread
December 19, 2012, 11:57:42 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wave hello to you Front.  :smiley_abuv: Nice post, funny, to-the-point and touching at the same time. 

It's nice to see the good atmosphere here; just saw FB's new entry so I thought we could relate lol:

Michael Jackson
Il y a 35 minutes
Song Lyrics:

“Let me fill your heart with joy and laughter,
Togetherness, well that's all I'm after,
Whenever you need me, I'll be there” - (Lyrics from “I’ll Be There”)

He certainly has for me

;D

ps.....also I think those recent tweets by La Toya are really interesting considering how this thread has been lately  :icon_cool:

Cool!  :icon_e_wink:

When I put the following together then we can say that once more Front has been validated with our dear FB page:

First I said:

I don't want we forget all the times Front posted and made us happy just because of that lol

Then, a little more than 1 hour after, Front posted:

Finally, the following day FB posted the lyrics of "I'll be there" which corresponded perfectly with the fact that Front posted and everyone was filled with joy lol

“Let me fill your heart with joy and laughter,
Togetherness, well that's all I'm after,
Whenever you need me, I'll be there” - (Lyrics from “I’ll Be There”)

To me these are dots to be connected. Something worth saving.  :icon_cool:

Ps: Diggy, what are you talking about? How did I know what? :suspect:

That Mr. Front has 3 kids?!! :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
December 19, 2012, 12:01:13 PM
everyone who does or who thinks people shouldn't put pressure on MJ and that we should give him some SPACE, should know regardless that the end point of THIS PHASE of the hoax, is the BAM.

Boom! Love you UYI  :screaming-7365:

Meanwhile so jealous of you. Stay safe have a great vacation!  :bearhug:

@MJonmind. Great post!!

Love you the most.
Haha, yeah Day 2 and its been great so far, L.A isn't as cold as I thought it would be and its winter here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Sarahli

December 19, 2012, 12:04:52 PM

Oh right.

Bunny told me.  :icon_albino:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

diggyon

December 19, 2012, 12:09:54 PM

Oh right.

Ohhhhh, so you speak Arabic  and Bunny language!!!! ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? Teach me pleaaaaase!! :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:  :icon_e_biggrin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

bec

December 19, 2012, 12:10:10 PM
If he read the posts he would know how hard we have worked on this and how devoted we are to discovering the truth. Knowing how much we have applied ourselves to this cause, and so thoroughly, it ought to be cringe-worthy to suggest that we aren't working hard enough. You figure, there is no consensus. We are all over the map in our thoughts n feelings n "hunches" regarding these mysteries laid out before us. Some believe X, some believe Y, some believe Z. If there were truth to be learned beyond a shadow of a doubt, you'd think there ought to be a collectively accept brand of it floating around this board somewhere. As it is, that is not the case... obviously... since we are being told to try harder. Or maybe just I. I remember how it turned out the LAST time I was singled out. You (collective: TS n co.) won't fool me so easily a second time.

Unfortunately, @Front, I have reread the posts. back's posts as well. And upon utilizing a fresh perspective, you do not seem like back. You're an excellent copy, however, as it took more then a year of posts to be able to catch a whiff of that.

Further, back said nothing about an impending Bam. He made precious few posts regarding a mysterious event upcoming and the few that he did could have easily been referring to what ultimately became slated to be the TII concert series. Post 6/25/09, he made only one reference to such an event still forthcoming and that was in the Vision post regarding two kings, Jesus & Michael. The line "and the end result shall be the same" COULD very easily without any massaging, mean MJ's ascension into heaven to be seated at the right hand of God. Which could have just been a bestowment of respect for MJ, dearly departed.

Beyond that back said more then once, NOT a comeback, but a TAKEover. So back says no comeback. That statement sort of cancels Bam so it starts to boil down to what you WANT to believe. Word games no doubt, this one plays on the power of wishful thinking. However it is unfortunate, that if wishful thinking had any true power, MJ would have shocked the world by the time of this writing and been returned to his rightful place in our culture, where he belongs; a figure to be revered.

Lastly, back made a prophecy that the stain shall be removed in due course. Have we seen any movement in this arena? NO. Am I giving up hope that this prophecy will ever be realized? You bet. Wishful thinking indeed, I hung my hoax hat on this promise for 3 years now. I will probably never give up hope for this, until I'm old n grey n utterly jaded by this world and it's complete lack of fairness and righteousness in even the most basic things.

There's nothing worse then a game designed to sabotage the player. No matter how well you hone your skills and apply yourself to learn the rules and parameters you are destined to fail. Games like this are NO FUN and upon discovering the built-in design to ensure failure by the player, are quickly abandoned for more fruitful and positive pursuits. No one likes to feel like a loser.

I have built my career and so therefore my worth on an art form that eludes perfection completely. No matter how hard you work or how diligently you devote yourself, you will never achieve perfection on the back of a horse... simply due to the nature of the sport. Riding properly is all about nuances. You must influence the horse to cooperate with you to achieve your goals. You may not demand or dictate, you must massage and encourage, request and suggest. Some days, no matter how hard you try, horsey will have none of it, so we put off the pursuit for perfection to a later date. There is no part of my DNA that accepts failure with this venture because although perfection remains forever outside of my grasp, I can continue to move towards it, and the goal remains to come within a stone's throw at the end of one's lifetime; or the end of one's soundness (UGH).

But I know enough when to throw in the towel. If I encounter a horse who's personal quirks involve sabotaging me as a rider, I wash my hands of him. Life is too short, and full of too many GOOD horses, to waste my precious fleeting time here on earth (and my precious fragile BODY) with a dink. The wisdom to discern between a troubled soul who needs a little coaxing and a villain looking to dump me at the first opportunity is crucial, as our time here can be shortened in the blink of an eye, and some things in life do not have an abort button.

So please, Mr. Front, do not suggest that I am not and have not tried hard enough because that may be the grandest, most deeply personal insult ever thrown my way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 19, 2012, 12:30:51 PM
worried or excited??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

December 19, 2012, 12:36:49 PM
worried or excited??

Yes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Front

December 19, 2012, 12:41:41 PM
 :errrr: :icon_e_confused:

Sounds like you got it all figured out, bec: Front is a fake, which would mean that Paris, Jermaine, La Toya, the official MJ FB page, the handwritten notes, etc. etc. are also fake--- and yep, MJ did indeed depart from this world on June 25, 2009.

:icon_rolleyes:

…..although I seriously doubt that you honestly believe any of that.

It's clear that you have misinterpreted my words--- AGAIN--- after reading your previous post…..hence the magnifying glass---NOT because you haven't "tried hard enough" in the past 3+ years.

Get back on the horse--both literally & figuratively. We both know you can--- and WILL.

Don't lose your faith in MJ now…..not now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

December 19, 2012, 12:53:36 PM

Oh right.

Ohhhhh, so you speak Arabic  and Bunny language!!!! ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? Teach me pleaaaaase!! :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:  :icon_e_biggrin:

:icon_albino: :icon_albino: :icon_albino: -- :icon_albino: -- :icon_albino: :icon_albino: -- :icon_albino: :icon_albino: <--- I hope that you got it.  :icon_albino:  :icon_lol:

On another note just wanted to say that when Front said to not take mere words at face value he probably also meant that his words have value due to the undeniable fact that he has been verified many times now with all the connections, and there really are many of them. So his words have value because of that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Jos

December 19, 2012, 01:05:00 PM

Sounds like you got it all figured out, bec: Front is a fake, which would mean that Paris, Jermaine, La Toya, the official MJ FB page, the handwritten notes, etc. etc. are also fake--- and yep, MJ did indeed depart from this world on June 25, 2009.

It's clear that you have misinterpreted my words--- AGAIN--- after reading your previous post…..hence the magnifying glass---NOT because you haven't "tried hard enough" in the past 3+ years.

Get back on the horse--both literally & figuratively. We both know you can--- and WILL.

Front, not that I'm losing hope or anything, just a question.
You say to "don't lose faith in MJ now.....not now."

(I hope you understand me, if not just say so)
When can we lose faith? After TS' deadline is past?
When is the moment that we may think that "TS & Front are infact fake informers"?

I mean, you saying we must have patience / not to pressure Michael (which I don't think any of us is doing)
And TS saying that the deadline on 1-1-2013...

Look, I'm personally OK with the fact we have to wait in the waiting room a bit longer.
But there comes a time that one breaks and can't wait anylonger / is losing faith.

Long story short, are you working on the same deadline as TS is?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

Andrea

December 19, 2012, 01:11:55 PM

Necessary early?  That sounds...promising??!  In that case, a necessary early Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to you, Front, and everyone here!  I am hoping for the best for us all...this is exciting!

bec, I've always thought it would be natural for the 'stain removal' to happen during, or subsequent to, the BAM because there will be SO MUCH attention surrounding it.  I'm sure the Magician still has a lot of tricks up his sleeve.  Don't throw in the towel just yet...I don't think there'll be a need to throw one.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2012, 01:20:55 PM

Am I the only one who noticed that Front didn't mention TS in there ? Is it possibly  that because Front and TS are the very same person ? or two different people with the very same intentionS ?

For me , " necessarily early " and " not now " have the same implications . Something is on the way !! humm could it be that Michael is cooking a little BAM cake for us while we're waiting in the "waiting room " ? just one little question Front , is the cake going to be shared with the Arab countries as well ? people are here are very hungry for a BAM !

Front , it's not that we're losing faith in Michael or anything , we just trust in you so much that we're afraid to be disappointed !

love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2012, 01:27:25 PM
If he read the posts he would know how hard we have worked on this and how devoted we are to discovering the truth. Knowing how much we have applied ourselves to this cause, and so thoroughly, it ought to be cringe-worthy to suggest that we aren't working hard enough. You figure, there is no consensus. We are all over the map in our thoughts n feelings n "hunches" regarding these mysteries laid out before us. Some believe X, some believe Y, some believe Z. If there were truth to be learned beyond a shadow of a doubt, you'd think there ought to be a collectively accept brand of it floating around this board somewhere. As it is, that is not the case... obviously... since we are being told to try harder. Or maybe just I. I remember how it turned out the LAST time I was singled out. You (collective: TS n co.) won't fool me so easily a second time.

Unfortunately, @Front, I have reread the posts. back's posts as well. And upon utilizing a fresh perspective, you do not seem like back. You're an excellent copy, however, as it took more then a year of posts to be able to catch a whiff of that.

Further, back said nothing about an impending Bam. He made precious few posts regarding a mysterious event upcoming and the few that he did could have easily been referring to what ultimately became slated to be the TII concert series. Post 6/25/09, he made only one reference to such an event still forthcoming and that was in the Vision post regarding two kings, Jesus & Michael. The line "and the end result shall be the same" COULD very easily without any massaging, mean MJ's ascension into heaven to be seated at the right hand of God. Which could have just been a bestowment of respect for MJ, dearly departed.

Beyond that back said more then once, NOT a comeback, but a TAKEover. So back says no comeback. That statement sort of cancels Bam so it starts to boil down to what you WANT to believe. Word games no doubt, this one plays on the power of wishful thinking. However it is unfortunate, that if wishful thinking had any true power, MJ would have shocked the world by the time of this writing and been returned to his rightful place in our culture, where he belongs; a figure to be revered.

Lastly, back made a prophecy that the stain shall be removed in due course. Have we seen any movement in this arena? NO. Am I giving up hope that this prophecy will ever be realized? You bet. Wishful thinking indeed, I hung my hoax hat on this promise for 3 years now. I will probably never give up hope for this, until I'm old n grey n utterly jaded by this world and it's complete lack of fairness and righteousness in even the most basic things.

There's nothing worse then a game designed to sabotage the player. No matter how well you hone your skills and apply yourself to learn the rules and parameters you are destined to fail. Games like this are NO FUN and upon discovering the built-in design to ensure failure by the player, are quickly abandoned for more fruitful and positive pursuits. No one likes to feel like a loser.

I have built my career and so therefore my worth on an art form that eludes perfection completely. No matter how hard you work or how diligently you devote yourself, you will never achieve perfection on the back of a horse... simply due to the nature of the sport. Riding properly is all about nuances. You must influence the horse to cooperate with you to achieve your goals. You may not demand or dictate, you must massage and encourage, request and suggest. Some days, no matter how hard you try, horsey will have none of it, so we put off the pursuit for perfection to a later date. There is no part of my DNA that accepts failure with this venture because although perfection remains forever outside of my grasp, I can continue to move towards it, and the goal remains to come within a stone's throw at the end of one's lifetime; or the end of one's soundness (UGH).

But I know enough when to throw in the towel. If I encounter a horse who's personal quirks involve sabotaging me as a rider, I wash my hands of him. Life is too short, and full of too many GOOD horses, to waste my precious fleeting time here on earth (and my precious fragile BODY) with a dink. The wisdom to discern between a troubled soul who needs a little coaxing and a villain looking to dump me at the first opportunity is crucial, as our time here can be shortened in the blink of an eye, and some things in life do not have an abort button.

So please, Mr. Front, do not suggest that I am not and have not tried hard enough because that may be the grandest, most deeply personal insult ever thrown my way.
                                                        Hi bec! i just wanted to say that i've been reading your posts lately and to me they seem apprehensive. I'd like to know why you feel that way. Also, it is expected of us to be suspiciuous but not to the extent of cynicism. The whispsers and clues have been verified adequatetly.& I just hope you haven't given up on Believing,you've been a major contributor it would be sad to see everything you worked so hard for go to waste.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2012, 01:37:57 PM
I keep trying to have faith. I have always believed in Michael and how he really was and what he stood for, I never ever believed the media.,,but,,,  I understand how Bec feels though.

@Front, i will wish you a Happy Christmas and Merry New Year also.

and it would be nice Front , to have you answer the questions that have been asked of you about TS.

I personally dont think TS and you Front are the same person, it would be nice to start getting a few more answers though, and not just word play games.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

December 19, 2012, 01:47:24 PM
I personally don't think there's anything wrong with sussing out that metaphorical exit door while in the waiting room - just in case it's needed, you know, in case of a fire alarm or some such unexpected occurence - especially if one has been burnt before. It's called looking after oneself and should in no way be seen as pressurising who/what ever one is 'waiting for'.
Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 01:48:47 PM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions