everlastinglove_MJ

Re: Official back & Front thread
September 08, 2012, 07:54:33 AM
Actually I was rereading some posts searching for "tIME" and "momMent" and among many very interesting posts I found Sarahli's post with great connections and quotes of others on Back's "pie" and tIME linked to Front's "NEW & improved recipe Simmering to perfection" which I interprete as the whole process (hoax ride/adventure) towards perfection (destination/BAM/final truth). You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Front:
Can you smell the NEW & improved recipe Simmering to perfection?
Check the details and ask yourself this…..
1. Is the temperature set at 376 degrees?
2. Is the timer set for 25 minutes?
3. Has it "chilled" for 43 minutes?
If you can answer yes to all of the above, then the ("pie") mold shall be broken indeed.
They say a watched pot never boils, however, in THIS case I would suggest putting that pot on the Front burner and----> KEEP
Watchin'

Front, I'm still smelling the simmering pie and even if I don't know in what baking stage this pie is :ghsdf:, it smells good! :icon_geek:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Front

September 08, 2012, 11:30:20 AM

The intricately complex essence of the universe can be simplified in every existing form of life. The meaning of life is found in every entity…..a multitude of parallels, a plethora of levels…ALL----> reflective of that single nucleus.

T.I.M.E.

In the laws of Mother Nature/God, the laws of time & physics are reflected in every microcosm (the moment of noW) and in every macrocosm (the Bigger PIcture).

tIME beyond the mind retains no reason or rhyme.

Reality---> it's all perspective
Time----> it's all relative
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

September 08, 2012, 12:06:20 PM
Like how stars (and planets) spiral around the event horizon of a black hole exactly how protons n neutrons spiral around each other within an atom. The largest mass object in the universe mirrors the smallest mass objects in the universe and vice versa.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
September 08, 2012, 01:06:57 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Happy belated birthday! :icon_lol:

:moonwalk_:

p.s. wonderful job on the new forum  :th_bravo:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=280ZE0y_Wyo[/youtube]

:icon_rr:  Hi-

Thank you for snippet 7. I luv it!  :icon_mrgreen:

:smiley_abuv:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
September 08, 2012, 01:44:05 PM
Well, two days ago that forum entry, vero now that a bomb has exploded (@ AngelGraduatedbyMJ) regret that rushed to make a decision perhaps his sin was not accepting that others think differently, do not know.
We have a Mother Superior (ex RK) nice to meet you! But do not feel bad, some people impose their thoughts in spite of where they do.
  :abouttime:   bec, you've done a great development of the word time itself, I just want to add that time we regret much anxiety and all the things I still do not understand. For us, if it's time. that MJ back but maybe he needs more time yet. The time it shows on my face, watching my daughter and feel like yesterday that I had in my arms for the first time, time makes us wiser and it's good to look back today to help us understand what we did not understand before .
MJ might not return to public life (not my desire) but only time will tell. From what I am sure of is that I believe in MJ despite everything we're seeing now and in my heart that remains steadfast with Him Glad we signed last year, all help me to stand the test of time without MJ. Receive my love, KEEP Watchin '

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 08, 2012, 02:08:40 PM

The intricately complex essence of the universe can be simplified in every existing form of life. The meaning of life is found in every entity…..a multitude of parallels, a plethora of levels…ALL----> reflective of that single nucleus.

T.I.M.E.

In the laws of Mother Nature/God, the laws of time & physics are reflected in every microcosm (the moment of noW) and in every macrocosm (the Bigger PIcture).

Hello Front.......

yes.....ALL is reflective of that single nucleus....a very cool thought indeed.  The Earth and all she holds, seems to be God's super amazing mash-up of cells, protons, neutrons, the single nucleus.  We are one...made from the same particles, put together in a different order.  Yet, it works the same....as bec pointed out.  It's an amazing thought for sure. 

Great to see you around Front.......great post....makes me think and reflect on all that we are.
Have a beautiful day......
LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
September 08, 2012, 02:39:45 PM

T.I.M.E.

Front Hi, I like your perspective on reality, individuality and way of life and unity of the whole.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 08, 2012, 02:43:02 PM
Hi Front! I love when you are waxing eloquent!

Reminds me of Horton hears a Who's little speck planet, and the opposite thought of our universe being enclosed in a ball played with by a child.
Are evil and good all contained by the Creator God, who holds ALL things together, and created out of NOTHING everything there is!  I believe the future is bright, or else God has completely lost control and his creation run amuck. Can time be rolled up like a scroll?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 08, 2012, 03:01:29 PM

T.I.M.E.

Hi Front, interesting ... your post had me think of Einstein.

“Since there exists in this four dimensional structure [space-time] no longer any sections which represent "now" objectively, the concepts of happening and becoming are indeed not completely suspended, but yet complicated. It appears therefore more natural to think of physical reality as a four dimensional existence, instead of, as hitherto, the evolution of a three dimensional existence.”

“Einstein's belief in an undivided solid reality was clear to him, so much so that he completely rejected the separation we experience as the moment of now. …there is no true division between past and future, there is rather a single existence.” 
After his close friend died he wrote “…for us physicists believe the separation between past, present, and future is only an illusion, although a convincing one."

reality - it’s all perspective… from my perspective M is alive, but in reality...ie from the perspective of almost everyone on the planet, he is not. Which reality reflects the truth?

:icon_geek:
Time is
Too Slow for those who Wait,
Too Swift for those who Fear,
Too Long for those who Grieve,
Too Short for those who Rejoice;
But for those who Love,
Time is not.
Henry Van Dyke

Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 03:17:39 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Felix

September 08, 2012, 03:40:17 PM
Hello Mr Front!
Reading your posts I can't help but think about some girl's words about MJ. I randomly met her on one of the MJ's boards and it was long before you even started posting on here. I believe it was at the end of 2009....So she claimed that she knew MJ personally and I remember noone actually believed her but she kept saying she did and I was the one of a very few who never laughed at her. Then we got closer and often would spend hours chatting and I remember she told me that MJ, especially when he wanted to impress someone or just out of the blue would speak highly philosophically using words that noone even heard before. She said it was so strange sometimes that people even thought he was high or something. She said when he spoke like that he sounded like a prophet or like he was reading a very old book written in old English and she would listen to him with her mouth wide open and couldn't say a word. and then after sometime he got normal again and spoke like he usually did, smiling, making jokes etc..
I don't know if the girl was telling the truth but reading your posts, Mr Front I actually believe she did.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you....

September 08, 2012, 04:08:50 PM

T.I.M.E.

How did I miss Front’s post  :icon_eek: 

The seed that was initially planted in our minds holds all the essential elements it needs to grow, and it will mature at its own pace.  We can neither rush it or expect it to mature according to our own time restraints,  but allow it to take its natural course. Let it simmer  :smiley_abuv:  The reality is that no matter how much time passes in this hoax, we KNOW exhibited by the fact that we have stayed on here faithfully (and probably aren’t leaving anytime soon), that a seed was planted…somewhere.  That seed being that Michael is alive and he has a plan. When it happens it will be neither too late or too soon.  As Front said “time is relative.  It is what it is until it becomes what it will be/color] 

Okay I’m through rambling  :icon_pale:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

ellyd

September 08, 2012, 05:00:50 PM

T.I.M.E.

Yes.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
September 08, 2012, 05:23:59 PM
Hello Mr Front!
Reading your posts I can't help but think about some girl's words about MJ. I randomly met her on one of the MJ's boards and it was long before you even started posting on here. I believe it was at the end of 2009....So she claimed that she knew MJ personally and I remember noone actually believed her but she kept saying she did and I was the one of a very few who never laughed at her. Then we got closer and often would spend hours chatting and I remember she told me that MJ, especially when he wanted to impress someone or just out of the blue would speak highly philosophically using words that noone even heard before. She said it was so strange sometimes that people even thought he was high or something. She said when he spoke like that he sounded like a prophet or like he was reading a very old book written in old English and she would listen to him with her mouth wide open and couldn't say a word. and then after sometime he got normal again and spoke like he usually did, smiling, making jokes etc..
I don't know if the girl was telling the truth but reading your posts, Mr Front I actually believe she did.

So you are trying to say that you believe Front is Michael?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

skyways

September 08, 2012, 06:56:48 PM

T.I.M.E.

Looks like M Front is one of the finest minds and souls of our tIME -  among teachers, scholars,prophets, artists...

:smiley_abuv: :bowdown: :michael_jackson-1135:

p.s.  "" tIME beyond the mind retains no reason or rhyme. ""   ... yet beauty of creative mind is irresistible.)
Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 07:01:20 PM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
September 08, 2012, 06:58:41 PM
Well well....thank you @Front for that post (and thanks to bec for raising the theme).
Time (and the individual within the realm of time) is a favorite subject of mine.

Time is nothing but a construct. Yes, time is relative.
The subjective „Now“ is hard to vanquish but once you manage to do that you will enter a whole new world. 
It´s just a matter of perspective....overcome the subjective „Now“ and past, present and future will merge. 
Then time will no longer mess with your mind because everything will be floating, vibrating and connecting you to the universe (and consequently to the world you life in..now..and, possibly to people that share this segment of existence with you. And : if you just happen to vibe with somebody in a special moment the „Now“ moment will eventually become a moment of true encounter.).
So yes, reality is a matter of perspective and indeed tIME beyond the mind retains no reason or rhyme. It will rather endow you with something far more imbuing. 
Detach from subjective reality and you will see: What was then is also now and what has been known is still known today and what we know now will be known in the future. And over the myriads of ages mankind will never stop learning and adding to that "pool of wisdom".
We are one. We are energy. We can never die. We only need to gain awareness.
An ability long lost by the vast majority of mankind. Which is sad because this world and the evil powers in it do not want us to raise the veil and we seem to have forgotten that we can do it, no matter which obstacles are in our way or which delusion is presented to us  .
I believe in collective consciousness. And if you can channel that you can achieve great things. On a large scale or just for yourself. But I believe that once you are aware you will feel a great desire for altruism.
TIME-IM-ME turns into tIMWE-IM-WE. We are still individuals of course but we are not alone anymore. Never again.
It´s not only joy when you finally have come to think of it that way (or if you were born feeling and thinking that way). It also means great loneliness sometimes and feeling empty and helpless.
But remember: Life is not a destination, it´s a journey.
So basically impatience  is redundant. I know it´s hard to think of it that way though ;-)

Well I think it´s obvious that my thoughts on this go much deeper and that not everything has been said. But I will leave it at that. Hope that I made sense to (at least) some of you ;-)

For everyone feeling different in this world:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGuGiezVzXE[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions