bec

Re: Official back & Front thread
July 29, 2012, 04:10:18 PM
I believe possession of this information is why MJ is "untouchable", Unbreakable, and warns them they ought to feel Threatened by him.

I understand there is a delay in being able to deliver this info to the public but I am at a loss to provide explanation as to why, which is why I am interested in what you think, Grace.
Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 04:12:24 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

July 29, 2012, 05:15:27 PM
I am so happy to see this topic brought back up - thank you Bec and Grace for your valuable contributions. I read these posts off and on and every time it brings such hope to my spirit. Yes, I will see this through past the 4 year mark too if needed because I really believe it's a matter of time.

I wonder if TM has gone to the Arvizo's to offer some kind of white flag? But then what would they have to gain and if they were given any kind of reward it would look like a payoff. I think though that the Arvizo's could be part of the hold up in hopes that they'd have a change of heart.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Andrea

July 29, 2012, 05:34:07 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I believe possession of this information is why MJ is "untouchable", Unbreakable, and warns them they ought to feel Threatened by him.

I understand there is a delay in being able to deliver this info to the public but I am at a loss to provide explanation as to why, which is why I am interested in what you think, Grace.

The only explanation I can think of as to why is - waiting for the right moment and I think that will be either immediately before or after the BAM.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 29, 2012, 09:59:10 PM
Quote from: bec
But YES we will hear Jordy Chandler speak. Back said so in 2009 and Front positively reaffirmed it this year when I asked him directly. I'll go dig both of them up unless someone beats me to it.

So how is back & Front so sure Jordy will speak? Is Jordy in on the hoax then?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

bec

July 29, 2012, 10:15:00 PM
He's so sure because it already happened. It's just not public yet.

It doesn't prove he is or is not in on it either way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

July 29, 2012, 10:31:04 PM
Naturally they dont print that or put that in the media....... Even now that MJ' " dead" they still wont make it public.... Dont know what makes you guys think he will speak soon but I hope he does like crazy!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 29, 2012, 10:57:09 PM
In the book and movie of The Count of Monte Cristo, he could have just killed his traitor friend, but upon release from prison, it was the long range planning and carrying out of the magnificant intricate plan that makes this story so fascinating and rich. This is partly why we haven't seen Jordy's telling the truth or prosecution of Tom Sneddon IMO. And I'll bet none of us can pull ourselves away from this until it's done, in all its MJ glory!!

Thanks Everlastinglove_MJ!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 29, 2012, 11:12:08 PM
@YoungMack - it's been told that Jordan's already confessed and likely its on tape. It's just that the media has not been given access to it yet. What we see in the media is either fed to them by the family or insiders or it's made up from the tabloids. I think that it will be a feeding frenzy when that becomes public just like the d**th, Memorial, Burial, and everything else Michael.

Remember the Pepsi accident video? Nobody knew where it came from because only Michael had a copy of that video. Then we saw the video (not sure if before or after) of Dr Murray thanking his supporters. We've seen a lot of home movies that we've never seen before. We've seen the few minutes that supposedly weren't destroyed of the night of June 24, 2009. We've seen another video of Dr Murray telling the media to give Michael a break. And lets not forget that all of the video we've seen of the funeral, etc., was provided to us via the family.

I seem to think that this video may be leaked the same way but probably not without Jordan knowing that it will happen. I just don't see Michael doing that to Jordan. But the timing has to be just right.

Piggybacking off of what Grace said earlier - even thought I believe that Michael was financially fine, I think there were some things outside of his control, like the HTW Foundation being controlled by someone else and his costumes, etc.,  being sold at auction, etc., I think he needed to allow time for Branca and McClain to clean up and return to order everything that is rightfully his. It also takes time for frivolous lawsuits to be settled. I think he has a plan for all of that money collecting for the unnamed charities. I think it's going to go to build the Michael Jackson Children's Hospital that we've been hearing whispers of off and on. So far no charity has been named even though his estate is worth around a billion dollars.

I think that it's interesting, although not part of the hoax, Mr Wegener is going to request an independent hearing in a couple of weeks which means we could have charges filed against Sneddon this year. Won't that be grand to see justice served?

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Adi

July 29, 2012, 11:34:12 PM
@YoungMack - because this hoax is about Justice for Michael Jackson ...... wrongs against Michael being made right; the truth prevailing instead of the lies.

If you believe Front (and Back) is a family insider, or even Michael himself, then we have been told this will happen:

As well as the posts by Front which bec has been referring to:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 30, 2012, 04:03:48 AM
@YoungMack - it's been told that Jordan's already confessed and likely its on tape. It's just that the media has not been given access to it yet. What we see in the media is either fed to them by the family or insiders or it's made up from the tabloids. I think that it will be a feeding frenzy when that becomes public just like the d**th, Memorial, Burial, and everything else Michael.

Remember the Pepsi accident video? Nobody knew where it came from because only Michael had a copy of that video. Then we saw the video (not sure if before or after) of Dr Murray thanking his supporters. We've seen a lot of home movies that we've never seen before. We've seen the few minutes that supposedly weren't destroyed of the night of June 24, 2009. We've seen another video of Dr Murray telling the media to give Michael a break. And lets not forget that all of the video we've seen of the funeral, etc., was provided to us via the family.

I seem to think that this video may be leaked the same way but probably not without Jordan knowing that it will happen. I just don't see Michael doing that to Jordan. But the timing has to be just right.

Piggybacking off of what Grace said earlier - even thought I believe that Michael was financially fine, I think there were some things outside of his control, like the HTW Foundation being controlled by someone else and his costumes, etc.,  being sold at auction, etc., I think he needed to allow time for Branca and McClain to clean up and return to order everything that is rightfully his. It also takes time for frivolous lawsuits to be settled. I think he has a plan for all of that money collecting for the unnamed charities. I think it's going to go to build the Michael Jackson Children's Hospital that we've been hearing whispers of off and on. So far no charity has been named even though his estate is worth around a billion dollars.

I think that it's interesting, although not part of the hoax, Mr Wegener is going to request an independent hearing in a couple of weeks which means we could have charges filed against Sneddon this year. Won't that be grand to see justice served?

Blessings
Great post!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 30, 2012, 04:09:46 AM
Thank you bec for posting the both interesting and important Back information as a reminder re: Jordy. When I read it last time round, I didnt pick up on things have been done re: Jordy situation already and thought that was still to come. I can now see that things have been done, just not manifested publicly. Thanks, again.

I am very much looking forward to the time when there is a public speech / book / audio or whatever to completely vindicate MJ in the eyes of the public! Bring it on  :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson:

@ Voice, top post  :icon_e_smile:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

July 30, 2012, 09:08:45 AM
Thanks MJonmind and Aussie :)

Maybe I'm too optimistic, IDK, but I've been hopeful all along that vindication has been key. It's like a color woven in a fabric with many colors - this color is one of the bolder ones that stand out to me. So, any time this topic comes up I get very excited. We all love to see underdogs win, justice served, and happy endings. And I think this won't be a disappointment.

Does anyone wonder if Michael is pleasantly surprised at the effort some fans/supporters have gone to to clear his name? Or, do you think he knew all along that they would step up to the plate. I, for one, have been very excited at the effort. I just wish that the other half that spend their time complaining would spend more time doing something productive.

Blessings to you all :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

July 30, 2012, 10:24:17 AM

Blessings

The video of the Pepsi fire came out on July 15, 2009

Murray's video thanking supporters came out on August 18, 2009

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

July 30, 2012, 11:08:12 AM
sorry, delete
Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 11:12:04 AM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

MissG

July 30, 2012, 11:23:20 AM
Lets hope that Jordan speaks the truth very very soon. Many will rest, and he would also be able to close that shady chapter of his life.

Michael deserves the truth to be told and Jordan deserves some peace of mind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"