No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Re: Official back & Front thread
July 29, 2012, 07:21:47 AM
There was a $ settlement as well as an agreement not to speak publically abt it. (If I am not mistaken) Agreement made with MJ and Jordy, although he was a minor, so really with his family.

Should MJ and Jordy work together in speaking truth and telling all, IN Michaels time / WITH Michaels backing / BY Michaels own initiative, then it wouldn't really be breeching the agreement would it? (rhetorical)

Currently he is under a confidentiality agreement. (In want of a better word here & I may edit this post) But basically is not allowed to speak on the subject.

This is just my thoughts, I havent actually researched overly thoroughly. So if anyone else has other theories, please divulge.

EDIT:

The money was paid for the Chandlers being silent with the MEDIA , but not with LAW enforcement bodies.

More than a half (!) of the agreement dwells on the Chandlers’ obligation not to cooperate with the media or any publishing business. The criminal investigation went on for another 8 months after the settlement and the Chandlers had ample opportunity to give their testimony in court  – which they were perfectly allowed to do:

”The Minor, by and through his Guardian ad Litem, Evan Chandler and June Chandler, and each of them individually and on behalf of their respective agents… agree that they will not at any time in the future make any engagement, enter into any contract, agreement, commitment, understanding or other obligation, with any media including … “

“The Minor, by and through his Guardian ad Litem, and Evan Chandler and June Chandler… agree not to cooperate with, represent, or provide any information, to any person or entity that initiates any civil claim or action which relates in any manner to the subject matter of the Action against Jackson except as may be required by law”.
Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 08:37:42 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

July 29, 2012, 07:28:43 AM
In addition, I should mention that the agreement only prevented the Chandler camp from speaking to media, not testifying in court. If they testified, they WOULD not have been breeching their end of the contract. Just a side point that I think is interesting...

SHOULD the Chandler camp have breeched their end of agreement by speaking public or media, they would be sanctioned and need to return the or part of the monies from settlement.

EDIT: ....

I know this pic, may make some cringe, but do you really think this kid was capable of crafting this? He was but a mere minor. It is indeed sad. I am as sad for Jordy as I am Michael. I am sure that Michael was devestated and heart broken himself for Jordy regarding the way he was used as a defenseless pawn in the evil scheme. He was a victim of child abuse by his father! In addition to the 'obvious' of MJ being shattered at the disgusting allegations, Michael also would have grieved by a speacial friendship that was poisoned and forced to end for unjust reasons. You know what, it will come out in the wash. In Michaels time. Until then, we can't judge. We have no right.
Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 08:38:46 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

July 29, 2012, 08:29:39 AM
@Aussie....
You bring up some really interesting and very valid points with Jordy.  I have always wondered what the heck it was really all about....besides the obvious $$$$.  It was such a sad, horrible time.  Yes, I believe you are correct about Michael grieving the friendship.
I picture Michael as the type of person, that truly takes friendship as heartfelt and caring.  It's just one of the many things I admire about him (if I am indeed correct).
Way too many people take friendship as a shallow feeling of a veiled ego.  One look at facebook tells me that.  Thousands of "friends" must mean a person is so loved and admired for who they are....yeah right!  :icon_rolleyes:  True friendship comes from the heart.  Not the shallow minds of ego or greed. 
Like you said, Aussie, it will all come out in the wash.  I prey you are correct and that Michael's victory over evil and slander will finally come to light.  Have a blessed day...my friend!

Blessings Always

PS> With a court directive like not talking to the media etc.......are there statute of limitations?  I noticed on this website for CA, that the limitations for "written agreements" is 4 years.  "4 years to get it right"....or....."4 years to get it write"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 29, 2012, 10:58:35 AM
*off-topic...

I shared with a friend, that I am making Monkey Bread this morning.
We thought of you Front....perhaps you would enjoy a bit of gooey goodness:

There are many recipes for Monkey Bread on the net, but I like the more plain
versions....no raisins, nuts etc...just dough, butter and brown sugar.....what's not
to like, lol!
This is a good basic recipe......(walk an extra few blocks today, you'll be good to go) :)

*Front....I'll be happy to make you Monkey Bread anytime : )

Happy Sunday to you guys....
Love & Hugs!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

July 29, 2012, 11:02:09 AM
I got distracted with something last night and forgot to go digging for that prophecy, sorry  :icon_redface:

Without further adieu,

back's prophecy from 11/18/2009, I added the bolding but the original can be viewed by clicking the link:

Throughout the decades of the modern tIMES we live, many Great figures have suffered untIMEly demises. Deep reflection of these occurrences will or should give you great pause. The easiest approach up until about 20 years ago was always by the bullet. What changed that trend? Well, along came awareness, suspicion, and non-acceptance of "stories" that carry potholes in logic. Thus, it demanded a necessity for more elaborate plans of execution that are now used as a means of thwarting the full truth. This process has to be in magnification ten fold in order to end the physical existence of the most famous person walking this Earth. Many OTHER attempts had failed, even thought they left enormous wounds. You see, evil always goes for the jugular by attacking a person's greatest strength. Michael Jackson's greatest strength was pure love. The antagonist of such a principle is hate. So they used that pure love and coupled it with another of his strengths toward healing and caring for sick children to formulate perhaps the most wickedly contrived fiction in history. The goal was to create the most egregious of perceptions and marvel with pleasure and amusement at its historically noted difficulty to disprove. But I am of the vision that this stain too shall be removed in due course. In fact, I have intuition that the subject of the first narrative has already, years ago, righted the wrong behind the scenes. For that individual or even those of his acquaintance, who are ambivalent about the "open" approach & legalities, these initials (T-M) are your "key". Trust ME![/b]

My question to Front regarding this prophecy, 3/9/2012:

ok you know nevermind that ques, lets proceed under the assumption. you posted on 11/18/09 that u were of the vision that the chi-mo allegations stain would be removed in due course. you then proceeded to post that u were of the intuition that the wrongs had already been righted behind the scenes.

are you still of this intuition or have things changed? is this vision still applicable or has it become blurry with time?

jermaine jackson just told mjjc that jordy was working with tom messeru during the 2005 trial but then backed out. jermaine said TM was going to prove it anyway. are jermaines statements accurate or is this incorrect?

Front's reply, 3/9/2012:

is this vision still applicable or has it become blurry with time?

This vision is VERY applicable and has increased with CLARITY. Blurry? Absolutely not! it's clear---as CRYSTAL.

& that "crystal ball" hasn't fully dropped…..YET.

are jermaines statements accurate or is this incorrect?

Correct…BUT….."books on tape" &

Romans 14:13

p.s. to those who trust Front's reassuring words that MJ is and will be just fine, more peace of mind to you. To those who don't, that doesn't change the fact that MJ is and will STILL be fine. You'll see! in due tiME…..'cause in the end, the only clock that'll be ticking and tocking is the tIME-capsule-bomb that's gonna blow up in their faces!!!

2 birds, 1 stone…..
or--- more accurately--- a whole mag-FUnKIN' flock of 'em

To me this is crystal clear with no room left for doubt and I look forward to the future with great anticipation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
July 29, 2012, 11:39:19 AM
I got distracted with something last night and forgot to go digging for that prophecy, sorry  :icon_redface:

Without further adieu,

back's prophecy from 11/18/2009, I added the bolding but the original can be viewed by clicking the link:

Throughout the decades of the modern tIMES we live, many Great figures have suffered untIMEly demises. Deep reflection of these occurrences will or should give you great pause. The easiest approach up until about 20 years ago was always by the bullet. What changed that trend? Well, along came awareness, suspicion, and non-acceptance of "stories" that carry potholes in logic. Thus, it demanded a necessity for more elaborate plans of execution that are now used as a means of thwarting the full truth. This process has to be in magnification ten fold in order to end the physical existence of the most famous person walking this Earth. Many OTHER attempts had failed, even thought they left enormous wounds. You see, evil always goes for the jugular by attacking a person's greatest strength. Michael Jackson's greatest strength was pure love. The antagonist of such a principle is hate. So they used that pure love and coupled it with another of his strengths toward healing and caring for sick children to formulate perhaps the most wickedly contrived fiction in history. The goal was to create the most egregious of perceptions and marvel with pleasure and amusement at its historically noted difficulty to disprove. But I am of the vision that this stain too shall be removed in due course. In fact, I have intuition that the subject of the first narrative has already, years ago, righted the wrong behind the scenes. For that individual or even those of his acquaintance, who are ambivalent about the "open" approach & legalities, these initials (T-M) are your "key". Trust ME![/b]

My question to Front regarding this prophecy, 3/9/2012:

ok you know nevermind that ques, lets proceed under the assumption. you posted on 11/18/09 that u were of the vision that the chi-mo allegations stain would be removed in due course. you then proceeded to post that u were of the intuition that the wrongs had already been righted behind the scenes.

are you still of this intuition or have things changed? is this vision still applicable or has it become blurry with time?

jermaine jackson just told mjjc that jordy was working with tom messeru during the 2005 trial but then backed out. jermaine said TM was going to prove it anyway. are jermaines statements accurate or is this incorrect?

Front's reply, 3/9/2012:

is this vision still applicable or has it become blurry with time?

This vision is VERY applicable and has increased with CLARITY. Blurry? Absolutely not! it's clear---as CRYSTAL.

are jermaines statements accurate or is this incorrect?

Correct…BUT….."books on tape" &

Romans 14:13

p.s. to those who trust Front's reassuring words that MJ is and will be just fine, more peace of mind to you. To those who don't, that doesn't change the fact that MJ is and will STILL be fine. You'll see! in due tiME…..'cause in the end, the only clock that'll be ticking and tocking is the tIME-capsule-bomb that's gonna blow up in their faces!!!

2 birds, 1 stone…..
or--- more accurately--- a whole mag-FUnKIN' flock of 'em

To me this is crystal clear with no room left for doubt and I look forward to the future with great anticipation.

Wow just wow Bec, thanks for sharing this nice summary now I see it very clear, as I said in one of my post TM is my hero and he will be the key to right the wrongs because I always thought that he has been the most reliable person that Michael has from the beginning up to now.
BTW let me tell you that I have always thought that Back and Front are one person and the same, at least they have identical way to express themselves.
Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 11:42:48 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

bec

July 29, 2012, 11:49:59 AM
My pleasure. While holding fast to MJ's hand through out all this, this prophecy can be a life preserver to bolster ones grip in this turbulent sea of (mis)/information.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
July 29, 2012, 11:54:36 AM

:icon_rr:  :icon_e_wink: I'm not posting this for a clue, just sayin...CUTE!

Thanks Omer.
  :moonwalk_:
Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 12:11:48 PM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 29, 2012, 01:37:13 PM
Bec, thanks, and I love MJ/Front's complete and utter confidence. Any enemies should shudder in their boots.  MJ  WILL win!
I won't even care if this all goes past the 12/31/12 deadline--I want to see it to completion!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

July 29, 2012, 01:59:12 PM
@ bec

Thanks!  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

bec

July 29, 2012, 02:09:45 PM
Me too, MJonmind.

The prophecy states that this has already occurred, but not yet been made public; "has already, years ago, righted the wrong behind the scenes".

T-M mentioned in the prophecy can refer to Thomas Mesereau, especially when connected to JJ's statement to MJJC that Mesereau was "going to prove it anyway".

"Books on tape" can mean a lot of things but my first instinct was to believe Jordy recants in detail ("books"=an entire novel series?) on a recorded statement.

Video statements have become wildly popular throughout this hoax. They allow the public to hear statements made directly by the source, allow the viewer to observe body language, and even allow the videographer to insert visual suggestions and subconscious messages (through use of background set and prop design) to the viewer. All these elements allow the viewer to make a more informed and educated impression of the message then the use of text, audio, or image alone.

I connect those dots to form a theory that in MJ's possession there exists a video statement of Jordy recanting the allegations and probably also exposing his father's role in the conspiracy to destroy Michael Jackson.

I take Front's statement:

as indicating that this information going public is in store for the future.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Grace

July 29, 2012, 03:28:23 PM
Before that information can go public, Michael needed to liberate himself from all obligations, limitations, bonds and puppet strings that might have been holding him back in any way. That's where the Estate's work ties in.
As soon as the bomb explodes those having conspired against Michael will remain with nothing left to do but leave the room, face dark purple or pale as ice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

emulik

July 29, 2012, 03:39:58 PM
Those who conspired against Michael will be lost. They are lost from the beginning of their lies and conspiracies. Like one old proverb says: Who digs a pit for one another, digs for himself..it is only a matter of time. Bad guys will fail.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

bec

July 29, 2012, 04:07:28 PM
@Grace:
Before that information can go public, Michael needed to liberate himself from all obligations, limitations, bonds and puppet strings that might have been holding him back in any way. That's where the Estate's work ties in.

Would you elaborate on this for me? I'm interested in more of your thoughts on that subject.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions