Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Re: Official back & Front thread
July 21, 2012, 06:50:44 PM
SweetsunsetwithMJ,

I'm not saying I really know the BAM date.  I'm finding out that I really know next to nothing.    It's just what the clock looked like to me but that clock is just a rough sketch.  We can't really read the minutes.  It's interesting that Julia142 came up with the date of 12/24 or 12/25 because it matches the clock pretty close. 

This is just my opinion but I get the impression/feeling this is fulfilling the bible prophecies and other prophecies so it's written in the stars.  If MJ is following God's plan then he can't change the schedule, IMO. 

Love You All 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

bec

July 21, 2012, 09:10:06 PM
That's not a clock of numbers. It's a clock of day, night, future, n past. Time passes indefinitely, independent of man's classifications, exact minutes are only relevant to our cultural and societal pressures and an invention of man. Nature knows no minutes, only cycles. Remember what back said, we as a collective unit, mankind, will decide when to suspend time (values/numbers/schedules/deadlines) yet nature's cycles will continue, indifferent to it all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

July 21, 2012, 10:21:08 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
humm recon how does one go about putting a puzzle together if the pieces are not allowed to touch? 

it's  her and aussie i absolutely love your interchanges! seems these religions are not so far apart as we have been lead to believe . i can see sometimes the same with things explained to us by sarahli and others.

and while i am mentioning this i was thinking the other day when the discussion was about stocking up and being prepared for disaster to come. from what i can gather this is somewhat of a morman view of things. and i haven't looked into it seems i remember hearing ( or reading) that they believe the rapture of the church happened some time ago and that we are actually in the tribulation period . now i could very well be wrong about that. maybe i will make myself look into it. don't know i seem to be having trouble making myself do anything lately  :icon_e_sad: :icon_redface:

The reality of needing to prepare for a shortage of food or supplies didn't come to me in the way of Morman teaching. I have no religious affilliation. When I spoke on this it came from the knowledge I've learned over the past 2+ years of study. Look around and you can see the need. It just makes good sense to always have extra food/supplies on hand because you never know.

I bet the majority thought it wouldn't of been needed when Katrina hit but now in hindsight I bet they wished they had been prepared for that disaster. History teaches me that stuff like that does and has/will continue to happen.

Here's a great resource website for anyone who is interested. This site covers many topics.

Updated my comment due to the overwhelming amount of info on the above link. Here is a link I find informative especially for Americans. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
oh ok . i really was thinking more of one of it's her's post when i commented. perhaps her post was in response to yours. i certainly meant no offence by it.  i would have to guess that the whole idea comes from benevolence in general. it's a good thing.  :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

CC

July 21, 2012, 10:31:12 PM
About Christmas...the particular mom(m)ent (of now) in this clock face does look like 12:25/26.

Yes Andrea, it looks like it could be 12/25 to me also.  So maybe the moment of now is 12/25 ? 

@Julia142, thank you for the amazing post about the interpretation of Daniel, Archangel Gabriel and Archangel Michael.  It's interesting that you came up with the date 12/24 or 12/25 for BAM.   Remember the Christmas wreaths and decorations at the Carolwood house ?  Maybe this was a clue ?  IDK

MJonMind, I'm thinking like you.  Prophecies are being fulfilled right before our eyes.  If these dates and times were calculated thousands of years ago or more then MJ can't change it.  Maybe he just has to just "go" with it.  It's God's plan.

It's Her, AustralianMJBeliever, Julia142,   I would also love to join you on the sister site Michael's Army Of Love.

Love You All

However I think that if you look at the arrow is not between 20 and 30 is closer to 21, so I believe BAM could be next Dec 21st I am convinced of it, so Michael would be free to spend the best Christmas ever with his children and the rest of his family.

i think the world would be confused on 21 and after so everything CAN happen before 21... and would be awsome!!! lots of love!!  :michael_jackson-1135:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

MJonmind

July 22, 2012, 01:33:04 AM
Front, in light of all the discussion since you were last here, do you have at least one or two or a few words to guide us along the path to better understanding? :)  We'll be all ears!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

July 22, 2012, 03:54:39 AM

Emulik - Love this picture. It says 1000 words! So much happening behind scenes! Also have been meaning to tell you, I love your signature. Simple, but says a lot. Especially in light of Randy / Jermaine / Paris / Twitter / Will saga. So yeah, Love your sig pic and quote.
I am glad you like those pictures! I like simplicity, one picture is sometimes enough to understand or describe the situation :)

I admire your religion studies and how easy yet successfully you can explain facts for those who are not so orientated in bible study.  :th_bravo: thank you!

off topic...I love my post number 777...who also love this number? Front?

Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 03:56:52 AM by emulik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
July 22, 2012, 07:01:19 AM
Sorry for the OFF-topic, @suspicion mind: maybe you like better this signature I made for you... this way you have all the pics side by side and a bit smaller...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
July 22, 2012, 08:10:27 AM
Front, in light of all the discussion since you were last here, do you have at least one or two or a few words to guide us along the path to better understanding? :)  We'll be all ears!!

And eyes!! :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

suspicious mind

July 22, 2012, 08:45:21 AM
Sorry for the OFF-topic, @suspicion mind: maybe you like better this signature I made for you... this way you have all the pics side by side and a bit smaller...

thank you !
i tried to resize that last one here but it just made it disappear.
of late i am having trouble with my paint program so i haven't made one.
any idea how to fix when it says it doesn't have enough memory to save and close a project?
again thank you very much it's lovely !

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
July 22, 2012, 09:37:38 AM
Quote from: suspicious mind
thank you !
i tried to resize that last one here but it just made it disappear.
of late i am having trouble with my paint program so i haven't made one.
any idea how to fix when it says it doesn't have enough memory to save and close a project?
again thank you very much it's lovely !
I am glad you like it  :beerchug:
I'm sorry I can't help you as I never got that error from Paint.
Maybe you need to re-instal a newer version? or maybe the whole Windows again? IDK... I'm not really good at the technical part of the computer...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bec

July 22, 2012, 09:42:28 AM
Hey Sim n Suspicious (and everyone else too), keep the OT comments in PM if you would please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

July 22, 2012, 09:44:59 AM
Hey Sim n Suspicious (and everyone else too), keep the OT comments in PM if you would please.

:icon_redface:sorry

so , what is the longest front has been away?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 22, 2012, 09:48:22 AM
About Christmas...the particular mom(m)ent (of now) in this clock face does look like 12:25/26.

for some reason when i saw this last time something happened in my brain.

i got  PAST - PRESENT-AND FUTURE  out of it
History  brain is so fried !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

July 23, 2012, 12:02:31 PM
Thanks for the forum shout out on Facebook, Front.

Michael Jackson
Photo of the Day: MJ on the set of the music video for “Jam”

Like · · Share · 50,3301,9553,160 · about an hour ago ·
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

jam4truth

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You ain`t seen nothing yet, and the best is yet to come.
July 23, 2012, 12:28:33 PM
Thanks for the forum shout out on Facebook, Front.

Michael Jackson
Photo of the Day: MJ on the set of the music video for “Jam”

Like · · Share · 50,3301,9553,160 · about an hour ago ·

so let's jam till the truth prevails  :penguin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late