GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: Official back & Front thread
June 13, 2012, 01:22:41 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"it's NOT "stealing" if the cas$h was taken by it's RIGHTFUL OWNER"

Was TR talking about the tapes? or? which cash?

@gina, it means Jesus Fucking Christ, or...just fry chicken
Wasn't it about the 1000000 $ they said there were stolen from MJ's residence??

Thank you for explaining that to me, I am not good with internet slang. :Pulling_hair: JFC it's some sort of rolling eyes I guess
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

June 13, 2012, 01:58:46 PM
And I don´t understand why some of you think that Front is Michael because of that blurred and shopped pic.

If I have my hand, why should I look for a pic of it somewhere else? Makes no sense.

MissG, see my previous post. I don't think anyone here thinks that Front is MJ just BECAUSE of the hand. It's EVERYTHING else -- all the clues, connections that we have from family, twitter, facebook, official MJ page, courtroom happenings/trial, etc.
absolutely Sarahli! with all the clues it should be obvious who Front is, at least we can assume that he has very close connection with the family  :icon_razz:
sooner or later we will know the truth! remember--> 12/31 2012  is familiar "deadline" from TS. Six months to go friends, we will manage it together!  :icon_razz:

@Wishingstar..thank you so much for your words, it means a lot to me! I feel the same for you!  :icon_razz:

@everyone....... shhh! Front is cooking the biggest pie/cake in the history, better do not disturb him  :icon_lol:
Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 02:53:41 PM by emulik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

June 13, 2012, 03:17:05 PM
I hadn't been over at .net in awhile...I've hardly been around here cause life suddenly got real busy for me...but just finished reading the latest over yonder.  Unlike Scream, I'm not gonna generalize or 'label' an entire group of people because of the actions/words/opinions of a few...which Scream has repeatedly done in regards to us and this forum.  What I will say is that people should be very mindful of what they say about others and how they say it...because 1) they sometimes are themselves exhibiting the same behavior(s) they are putting others down for, and 2) their own actions/words/opinions speak volumes as far as their intentions and/or character.

Scream...and members/people like Scream (we've had a few along the way) approach people under the guise of caring for others and wanting to 'warn' them of possible dangers (wish I had a $ for every time I've heard that over the years)...but their actions that follow that sentiment don't support it....in fact, their actions/words shed light on their true intentions.  Scream came here first and in a very short time offended everyone on this forum by labelling ALL of us as anti-semitic.  When he/she got the boot, and a well deserved one at that, he/she took to Twitter under the guise of 'warning' people.  Now it seems that since he/she got zero attention there, he/she has found a home over at .net.  Again, I'm not gonna generalize people at .net....I do have an acct there and find that most of them are like us, just trying to find some truth.  But there definitely are a few that, for some reason, have something against Souza and against Front and TS.  Interesting how it is those few that have seemed to bond with the likes of Scream...and who also claim to have 'our' best interests at heart.  They repeatedly claim and berate how 'obsessed' we all are with Front and TS...but fail to see the exact same behavior in themselves.  In fact, based on Scream's posts and some others' over at .net, it seems they are more obsessed with Front than the majority.  They also claim that we are all brainwashed and are being fooled by Front and TS....but in the very next breath, they mock and ridicule us....some going as far as saying they can't wait until Dec 31st to see how disappointed and hurt we all are when nothing happens (as per TS' statement of knowing whether or not he's a fake by then).  Is that the words/actions/opinions of people that actually care about others?  Geez, with friends like that....  Better yet, IF Mike is reading along, do they honestly think that THEIR use of his name for ridiculing others is impressing him in any way?

Bottom line is that NONE of us know the truth about Front or TS or anyone else for that matter....all we can do is try to piece together any clues/dots that come our way and make sense of them as best we can.  Ideally, this would mean that we ALL come together and treat each other with respect, especially when we disagree (it's easy to remain respectful when in agreement).  The whole TR 3-week thing could mean that Front is TR but it could also mean that Front intentionally chose June 1st BECAUSE of TR's statement (in essence, giving birth to the REAL prankster while giving TR a big 'fuck you' for claiming to be someone they weren't).  Based on how we've pieced things together, we see it one way....based on how someone else may have pieced things, they'll see it differently.  Why the need to bash, ridicule and/or delight in others' potential pain?  Those aren't qualities that signify a caring attitude or intention....and frankly, they are VERY unattractive qualities.

If the folks over at .net want someone like that in their midst, then so be it...it's their choice.  But before accusations or assumptions are thrown around, a long look in the mirror should be taken to ensure that one is not engaging in that exact same behavior....and before anyone starts 'following' anyone else's lead, they should be real careful to look beyond the surface and gauge true intentions.  Most importantly, some need to realize that THEIR words and actions, in the face of opposing beliefs, are most definitely NOT reflective of the qualities that Mike would approve of, nor appreciate.

Where's the love?  Some folks have a very strange way of showing it.

With L.O.V.E. always.
Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 03:40:54 PM by BeTheChange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

June 13, 2012, 03:28:18 PM
I want that superhero cake!
What's with the hand? It's a pic of Mj's hand. 

Frontieeeer!!! I'm getting third eye anxiety attacks  :icon_geek:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

MJonmind

June 13, 2012, 04:43:52 PM
Bec
Why did he chose to come here on a date that was "predicted" by an internet sex predator?

So much like when he chose to hold that boys hand and talk about sharing his bed on national television when he was already suspected of misgivings by a large percentage of the populous...

Why does he do these things?

He seems to enjoy evoking an emotionally charged jump-to-conclusions style reaction based on people's fears and taboos.
Yep, yep, good connection!  We just have to go with the program, and we'll be fine!  Why nurse an ulcer, when we KNOW MJ will be just fine--he's said it so many times. For me it relates to this:

Scream:
Peek in the shadow
I Come into the light
You tell me I'm wrong
Then you better prove you're right

You're sellin' out souls but
I care about mine
I've got to get stronger
And I won't give up the fight

[Michael]
With such confusions don't it make you wanna
scream(Make you wanna scream)
You're bashed abused and victimized within
the scheme
(Janet)
You try to cope with every lie they scrutinize
Oh yeah, he lives for controversy and TS has talked much about the process of how to dig for truth.
Also Bec, not only that instance, but in the Sawyer interview you could see he was doing everything in his power to goad media, public and fans to thinking suspicious thoughts. It was driving Diane batty, and MJ was loving it. I laughed so hard when Lisa said, "Oh I thought you were going to ask me about the spots..."  Oh we gotta think deep, deep, deep on this...

Thanks Im_convinced for your comments :icon_e_biggrin:, and posting those so-satisfying videos.

MJ at 5:40. “Oh boy…”  He says it other places too, and is so cute when he says it. When Front said this I could see MJ saying it.
Front on June 1, 2012
Oh boy, I didn't expect THIS…at all!
Did I miss the party?

Also is it possible for someone to do some photo-shop for MJ? He said on the video he might like to put a red dot in his forehead, and 2 more eyes—one on each cheek. That would be a nice gift for Front, maybe in a lotus position :icon_mrgreen:.  I can’t do that. Anyone? Thanks!

MissG
@gina, it means Jesus Fucking Christ, or...just fry chicken
This reminds me of the Oprah Paris interview, and they show a video of Blanket I think eating fried chicken and totally into it, ignoring Paris talking to him! Sorry I know it’s nothing but…it was funny! It was like, just "Leave Me Alone!" :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 13, 2012, 06:28:46 PM
Keeping with the SCREAM theme, here's my attempt.   :icon_lol: Meditation.

:Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

suspicious mind

June 13, 2012, 07:48:22 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

bec

June 13, 2012, 11:29:12 PM
@Front, I almost forgot to wish you happy 7 year anniversary acquittal day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 14, 2012, 12:03:44 AM
from bethechange
The whole TR 3-week thing could mean that Front is TR but it could also mean that Front intentionally chose June 1st BECAUSE of TR's statement (in essence, giving birth to the REAL prankster while giving TR a big 'fuck you' for claiming to be someone they weren't)

Yes it could be a good explanation  :th_bravo:! Let's hope this is the case.

MJ at 5:40. “Oh boy…”  He says it other places too, and is so cute when he says it. When Front said this I could see MJ saying it.
Front on June 1, 2012

Oh boy, I didn't expect THIS…at all!
    Did I miss the party?

good catch :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 14, 2012, 12:05:45 AM

never seen this pic before  :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

June 14, 2012, 01:26:45 AM
Great Mindseye!  Now he'll know what it would look like. :icon_lol:
He says it here at 4:45:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Eyes everywhere, even on your hand?  :icon_e_surprised:

Reminds me of this, when Captain Jack Sparrow was about to be roasted by the savages.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

June 14, 2012, 03:22:53 AM
@ Bethechange,
I love your post. You're absolutely correct. I have been thinking the same lately. Where is the love that Michael wanted us to share and spread!
I sadly came to the conclusion that bashing and ridiculing is just a human nature, a reason why I prefer to be around animals than around humans. Always being hurt by people I respect and like most made me think this way. May be Michael sees it differently but it's really hard to fight a human nature, isn't it? So I learned through the years that everyone can turn into a beast, not matter how nice he is. So Michael's mission is not easy. I even have my doubts that he will ever succeed ! !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Sarahli

June 14, 2012, 08:20:41 AM
I just want to emphazise two other connections between Paris & Front. One has already been posted, Paris used the word "frontin" in a tweet (self explanatory  :icon_lol:) -- "Frontin" is not a very common word, but I think we know why she said it...

"Madagascar 3 was seriously the best cartoon ive seen in such a long time it was amazing haha not frontin"

She also tweeted about "circus" again after Front's "circus" post:

"just saw the cutest little boy walk by singing "da da da da da da da da circus" and i just had to smile he was adorableeeee"

Looks like Michael and Paris are having a little fun with us.  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

June 14, 2012, 09:26:20 AM
Eyes everywhere!  :icon_lol:

That was the first time i've seen MJ's face stand photo too.

yeah, too many Paris connections. Last night is the bunny pic... is soooo cute! Wait a minute... is it my eye's imagination or is her bunny turning from white/gray to Indigo. :LolLolLolLol:

@ParisJackson
Dear Creator Of Chunky Monkey Ice Cream, THANK YOU. Sincerely, Obsessed
Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 10:00:34 AM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 14, 2012, 09:38:14 AM
I just want to emphazise two other connections between Paris & Front. One has already been posted, Paris used the word "frontin" in a tweet (self explanatory  :icon_lol:) -- "Frontin" is not a very common word, but I think we know why she said it...

"Madagascar 3 was seriously the best cartoon ive seen in such a long time it was amazing haha not frontin"

She also tweeted about "circus" again after Front's "circus" post:

"just saw the cutest little boy walk by singing "da da da da da da da da circus" and i just had to smile he was adorableeeee"

Looks like Michael and Paris are having a little fun with us.  :icon_e_wink:

Could be. But for me this game is not so funny. Sometimes it is maddening.  :Pulling_hair:

And if Front is Paris? This could be wonderful...... or not!  :confused: :confused: :confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!